It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do certain Famous people make a triangle sign towards the sky?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

My Brother/Sister, I must respectfully say,... that was by far, the worst and most inaccurate psychic reading I've ever had! No offense to your gift, but my fortune cookies and newspaper horoscopes are usually more spot-on,... I hope I don't owe you any money for that reading, because I am an unsatisfied customer

I know plenty about Crowley, Thelma, and the Ordo Templi Orientis. I've owned a copy of Liber AL for many years now. Would you believe,... the first time I was giving it a read, I spilled my coffee all over the pages. I was initially a little upset, until I took a look at the scanned/photographed facsimile copies of Crowley's original manuscript. To my surprise, my coffee stains had a resemblance to the stains on the original manuscript. I thought that was a pretty interesting coincidence.

I am somewhat familiar with the occult, because I am a member of the Theosophical Society and a Scottish Rite Co-Freemason of an esoteric Order. I'm no authority, but I've learned a few things about triangles, pyramids, eyes, and the numbers 3 and 6.

It is only speculated that Jay-Z is a member of the O.T.O., for he has vehemently denied belonging to any cults, sects, or secret societies. Wearing clothing with a Crowley quote ("Do As Thou Wilt") does not mean that he is a member. I've met many trend-following hipsters donning Freemasonic jewelry and clothing, who, upon me inquiring, admitted that they were never members but just thought the apparel looked cool.

JAY Z TALKING ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI AND HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS

However, if we want to talk about Jay-Z's apparel, he has been seen several times wearing a large medallion necklace of the 5% Nation of Gods and Earths. And getting back to my previous post about Jay-Z, Jay-Hova, and the All-Seeing Eye,... the 5% Nation teaches inner-divinity and Godship,... which is even obvious from its name and culture of calling its male members "Gods". But even then, 5% Nation representative Saladin Allah has publicly stated that Jay-Z is not an official member of the Five Percenters; "Jay Z is not an active member — no one has vouched for him. It was always understood that you don’t wear the ­regalia if you don’t totally subscribe to the life.”

Jay-Z may be an influential multi-millionaire of the entertainment industry,... but just take a moment to think about the traditional big-time movers and shakers. Basically, it's an Old Boy's Club, which predominantly caters to European/AngloSaxon males of historic pedigree and heritage. There is little-to-no room for "new money" or ethnic minorities. Even the British branch of the Rothschild Family has publicly stated that they are not Aristocrats, because the Peerage views the Rothschild Family as Jewish outsiders.

Even the famous golfer, Tiger Woods, had to face racism at the Country Clubs and Golf Courses.

With this in mind, it is absurd to think that the traditional old-time movers-and-shakers would embrace, into their inner-circle, ethnic minority hip-hop artists representing urban and street culture. Even within traditional Freemasonry, there has been, and still exists to a certain degree in some jurisdictions, a historic racial-divide between Whites and Blacks, as seen with Prince Hall versus Regular (Anglo-American) Freemasonry. Jay-Z, himself, has stated; "I can’t even get in a golf club in Palm Springs. I’m from Marcy Projects. Just think about that? People that control the world?"

If Jay-Z ever becomes associated with the Council on Foreign Relations or any other group of that caliber, I may take these accusations a bit more seriously.

edit on 12/13/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

great post!!!

so you know all about the power of the occult...... thats great cause i dont. thats why when you dont know about something so secretive you imagine the worst.
you say you are well read on the occult but say that Jay Z and the likes are only throwing up images as an in thing, thats fine i also think that is possible, but im not here to explore that argument as there's no need to.
i simply want to know of other reasons, as to me the music industry and Hollywood have dark elements to them, and many mutterings of all types of shennanigans, whats true and whats false but, does anyone even care.

beyonce and Jay Z have said they are possessed by (sasha fierce) and (frank sinatra) beyonces alter ego does things she cannot, in terms of her sexual persona.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

so what is the three sixes signs they throw up all about, is that a fad ???

do you reject the possibility that they are into occultism??

Have you looked into what i am talking about before, i mean you know a bit about what it is alleged that they are into on conspiracy sites, im not saying Jay Z is into anything, but i do believe in the power of a collective unconscious and believe that people know of its power and how to benefit from that knowledge.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I used to ponder if they existed. They did and if they still do, I wouldn't care. They are interested in me as I am not interested in them either.

All the 'evidence' you'll come across, is only a stain on a napkin. You'll find both good and bad versions of them.

Its only up to you to rest your head on this issue because you must admit one day, you will never know them personally.

edit on 09-10-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

right lucifer you are supposed to be the bringer of knowledge, but your talking in tongues here, are we still on Zelda, cause im more an FPS player????

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

My Grandmother emigrated to the United States when she was well into her adult years. I'd like to use her age as an excuse, because she never progressed past broken-English, and there were many things about the culture of the U.S. that alluded her. During my grade-school years, me and my siblings discovered that my Grandmother didn't know what the middle finger hand sign represented,... she simply thought that it signified the number one.

Oh boy!, did we have a field-day with that one! From that moment on, me and my siblings would run around the house 'flipping the bird' while chanting, "Number one, number one!" Hahaha!!! A couple weeks down the line, my Grandmother told my Father about the little game we would play with her. Well,... my Father told her the meaning of the hand gesture, and we sure got in trouble by them both!

You know, there were times when listening to music or partying at rock concerts when I would inadvertently thrust the 'sign of the horns' (el-Diablo) gesture into the air when really getting into the music. There have even been times while hanging out with friends/acquaintances when just the perfect moment arose to exclaim, "Yeah dude!", "Rock on!", or "Wooooh!", etc., and might as well get into character and throw the Diablo.

Heck, there were times when I would playfully gesture 'west side'! And even before that, when wrestling with my childhood buddies, we would use pro-wrestler's sayings and signature fight moves,... Diamond Dallas' "Diamond Cutter" hand sign (triangle, similar to Roc-A-Fella) was one of many we would emulate.

I would really dislike for those moments to be forever speculated as endorsements or endearments to Satan. Demon/Devil worship, Left-Hand Paths, Ego-empowering, and Selfishness are not my strivings.

What does it all mean? It means that hand signs, gestures, and symbols mean different things to different people. Even within the occult world, the same symbols mean different things to different groups.

It also means that some of these famous celebrities and figures very well may be acting playful and cool with hand gestures, just like many of us have. The usage could be at the insistence of their managers, marketing, and P.R. teams. Buzz factor, mystique, and all of the cool kids are doing it. See, we're all talking about it now, adding to the publicity of the celebrities.

When you see these symbols and gestures,... what do they do to you? How do they make you feel? Do you lose control or change? Besides curiosity, I bet they don't affect you one way or the other.

It is the lyrics of the songs, the emotional mood of the music, and the culture of the celebrity and music video that causes the subtle subconscious influence, not the hand gesture.

Could Jay-Z and Beyonce be in pursuit of occult teachings? People of all walks and spectrums of life may or have looked into some aspect or facet of the occult. It's not far-fetched, but I'm not going to make assumptions or accusations about the private beliefs of others.

Secret hand signs and gestures are not for wide-publicized flaunting or affirmations. When used, they are to be used modestly and with respect. Acknowledging one's affiliation with groups is generally no problem, but to put the secret signs of the group into the entertainment spotlight is a big no-no. This is especially why I don't think such signs are sincere. If anything, the hand gestures say more about the will and intent of the signaler than any possibility of mesmerizing or bewitching the beholder.

edit on 12/13/16 by Sahabi because: A versus An

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: enlightenedservant

They sure do recruit all kinds of artists and TV celebrities.

You mean like every other fad? The fact that people can buy shirts, hoodies, hats and more with "freemason" designs on Amazon.com should show just how much of a fad it is.

ETA: My amazon.com link didn't work.

Just do a search for "freemason" on the site and you'll see what I mean.

He sounds sincere and doesn't seem to be joking.. 2:05-2:21, 3:50, 5 min

edit on 14-12-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Dave Chappelle alludes to dodgy shennanigans in this interview,
he left a 50 million dollar contract, and was afraid for his life,
he even goes on to say "why do you think Marti Lawrence was
walking the streets naked brandishing a gun saying, THEY ARE
TRYING TO KILL ME......
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

professor Griff spitting some wild accusations, you think he's lying.....Sahibi.
www.youtube.com...

it all adds up

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

what i dont understand is that you seem to believe that the higher ups are doing it but the people that have billions of fans between them, with people looking up to them and copying what the wear and do, are just doing a fad...... but i see clean cut artist go through an evolution that sees them gather millions of fans at the start with there wholesome image and tthat image is changed to them being the opposite of wholesome, this in itself is the mind manipulation of the younger generation.
look at hannah montanah, britney spears, christina aguelera... etc etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
the illuminati or whatever they are really called have been killing people that have views that go against what they are trying to implement into the minds of the collective....

think of John Lennon and the words to Imagine
Bob Marley and the words to Redemption song
Tupac.....Changes.

these are just three of the first people that came to my mind, if you look at the words to these songs and the things that these people talked, about. coming together as one, we are all the same genetically, brothers and sisters...

now look whats happening in the world today,
Kaitlin Jenner, Jennifer aniston, Angelina Jolie, all cutting parts of themselves of, i find it strange that the According to the Jewish beliefs on Adam and Eve, the first man/woman was androgynous.

why of why is this not investigated more on ATS...... there is so much info pointing to some dodgy stuff.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

And then there's waving the bird like my favorite English actor Rowan Atkinson aka Black Adder,

haha
Bean There Done That

What compels these people? lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Yes I have seen the Jim Carey one, does'nt say anything really. it could be one of two things.
1. he knows the truth and is trying to throw people of the scent.
2. he doesn't know anything and is making a joke of it.

says nothing really.
you should look at some of the interviews i have posted, these people are speaking with passion about something that they believe.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Yes I have seen the Jim Carey one, does'nt say anything really. it could be one of two things.
1. he knows the truth and is trying to throw people of the scent.
2. he doesn't know anything and is making a joke of it.

says nothing really.
you should look at some of the interviews i have posted, these people are speaking with passion about something that they believe.

Jim Carey is a funny one I agree. Who knows what goes though that guys head eh?

My feeling is he was underhandedly laughing in the Elite's face with that, while making people think otherwise. Just my Intuitive feeling about it. He's a smart guy.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
wheres all the critical thinkers of this site..... all we have is people with one track minds that are not wanting to explore other avenues, the same rhetoric is repeated with nobody willing to dissect the evidence, all they have is their point of view from a side that is worlds apart from the people they are talking about.
Because they feel they know a person because they have seen their movies or heard them saying some cool stuff in interviews..... but then there's the conspiracy theory (CT) that there are clever paid shills working on these sites to ridicule
legitimate CT.
People that care more about being right in an argument than finding out the truth, because it goes against their way of thinking.
i admit my punctuation is pretty bad, but this isn't because i am careful about how i word things, i just shoot from the hip and rarely proof read, but this is just my hobby, i dont judge people on how they have constructed their sentences, im more interested on the content that is being disclosed to me.
I do proof read my Coursework for Uni however and i am in my 3rd year of a BSc in Psychology, so i know a wee bit more than they layman on mind control and such like things...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
i think there are still more of the good guys out there than the bad guys tbh, i reckon even famous people have only really heard rumours and dont know whats really going on, its possible that the people that are knee deep in it dont even know what they are knee deep in, they could all just be puppets.
But there are far too many people coming out and confirming that "something" is going on.
www.youtube.com...

loads and loads of evidence that something is going on....

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
heres my fave now deceased comedian Bill Hicks..... its a short clip.
if you have heard the things he says then you realise there is a good chance he was took out.
by cancer nonetheless. just like Bob Marley.
its amazing how cancer takes out young idealistic men like these, yet george Soros gets to live forever it seems.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Double posted ugh...
edit on 14-12-2016 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: double post

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

looked at the first one about symbols and i just thought about the degrees in a triangle, and the relations to those numbers (666) are quite evident.....
The right triangle has one 90 degree angle and two acute (< 90 degree) angles. Since the sum of the angles of a triangle is always 180 degrees... The two sides of the triangle that are by the right angle are called the legs... and the side opposite of the right angle is called the hypotenuse.
909090 upside down 606060 or or 3 x 60 = 180
take away the nothings as thats what they are and you see that also represents 666
cool coincidence eh?
thanks for the links i will go over them later and get back to you

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It comes from "The Secret" and the "fLaw of Attraction."

Jay Z and Beyonce, for example, are followers of the "fLaw of Attraction."

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The Only thing Jay Z is attracting is a barrel full of Sh't. That guy is the fakest asshole to DIS grace Black Music since ... Never!

I have a MASSIVE headache. Can you tell?
edit on 14-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join