It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do certain Famous people make a triangle sign towards the sky?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

LOL!!! That was too funny. Thank you for the laugh... always a good way to start the day!

(Notice I'm not disagreeing... Never thought much of Jay Z nor the fLaw of Attraction!)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

lol omg that was funny!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

LOL!!! That was too funny. Thank you for the laugh... always a good way to start the day!

(Notice I'm not disagreeing... Never thought much of Jay Z nor the fLaw of Attraction!)

I actually meant that, for the record.

I'm glad it made you laugh. I would too but I have a MALE SIZED HEADACHE atm.

I agree with you, JayZ Sucks!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Glad you liked it, I did!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I actually meant that, for the record.

I'm sure you did! As Homer would say, "it's so funny because it's true."

Sorry bout your headache. That sucks. Hope it feels better real soon

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Wtf u chatin about?
Worst post ever. Mods, that is the the kind of one-liner that is for deletion, please!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Because #killuminati da Don
In memory of 2pac, a warrior against the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

May Peace be with you Davg80

When I was first exposed to the idea of the Shadow Government and TPTB, I believed almost all of the conspiracies about the Illuminati, Freemasons, and Satanic-Luciferianism. I studied the works of John Robinson, Augustin Barruel, William Guy Carr, Gary Allen, Eustace Mullins, John Todd, Fritz Springmeier, and Milton Willam Cooper. I even watched any YouTube videos I could find regarding the NWO, Illuminati, Satanic agendas, Luciferian agendas, MK Ultra, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Beta/Sexual Programming, and organized pedophilia. The good videos have long-since been deleted from the site.

There is some truth to these topics, as there is corruption throughout all tiers of society. Many of these dark and sinister concepts exist in pockets of isolation and compartmentalization, but I can not agree with the conclusion that there is a wicked occult agenda encompassing our entire world, nor is there any substantial evidence that an evil Illuminati exists.

Alternatively, we do have confirmation of the military–industrial–congressional complex, and sustained efforts toward the erection of centralized-globalism. These are the true enemies of liberty, freedom, and peace.

what i dont understand is that you seem to believe that the higher ups are doing it but the people that have billions of fans between them, with people looking up to them and copying what the wear and do, are just doing a fad.

My debate has nothing to do with higher-ups versus have-nots. There are occultists from all social classes and all walks of life. Simply, some celebrities are occultists, while the majority are blindly following the trends and doing things to simply gain publicity and a greater buzz-factor.

wheres all the critical thinkers of this site..... all we have is people with one track minds that are not wanting to explore other avenues, the same rhetoric is repeated with nobody willing to dissect the evidence

It's a bit presumptuous and stifling to assume that people lack critical thinking because they don't agree with your conclusions. I used to preach your very view until my research came to dispel the darkness of unknown ignorance.

You are ignoring the greatest piece of Jay-Z occult evidence that we have! Jay-Z has said that the philosophy of the 5% Nation means something to him. This is a system that teaches self-deification and divinity. Jay-Z often calls himself Jay-Hova, as in Jehova/YHWH/God, while gesturing God's All-Seeing Eye of Providence.

The thing about East-Coast hip-hop culture is that it is considered to be the Mecca of metaphysical and philosophical conscious awareness. You can hear it in the lyrics of many prominent East-Coast hip-hop artists. Jay-Z hails from this very culture.

all they have is their point of view from a side that is worlds apart from the people they are talking about.
Because they feel they know a person because they have seen their movies or heard them saying some cool stuff in interviews.....

Here, you are talking about yourself. Are you personally well acquainted with the celebrities and individuals that you are speculating about? Have you had intimate face-to-face discussions with them about the contents of their hearts? Your evidence is also from what you have "seen their movies or heard them saying some cool stuff in interviews." You supply nothing but a plethora of photographs that lack context and interviews that suit your confirmation bias.

The right triangle has one 90 degree angle and two acute (< 90 degree) angles. Since the sum of the angles of a triangle is always 180 degrees.
909090 upside down 606060 or or 3 x 60 = 180
take away the nothings as thats what they are and you see that also represents 666

This is your first reply of substance in this thread. Congrats!

Look back to history. For so many centuries, the higher learning of linguistics, mathematics, architecture, astronomy, psychology, chemistry, physics, and science in general was reserved for royalty, the priesthood, the nobility, and the wealthy. The common man was so utterly preoccupied with surviving day-to-day and obeying the monarchical and religious authorities. They primarily focused on the skills and means to fulfill their immediate necessities, let alone ever having the time to philosophize about the nuances of existence.

Many of the occult "secrets" involve simple intellectual knowledge and how-to, rather than any metaphysical wizardry. Knowledge was suppressed by the ruling class because dumb people are easier to control than free-thinkers, while knowledge was kept secret by the Initiates because scientists used to be persecuted and demonized as witches.

People often fear what they don't understand. As you have freely admitted that you are ignorant about the occult and the esoteric, this thread is a perfect portrayal of fear and ignorance.

When I took the time to get to the truth of the matter, I became an esoterist and occultist instead of perpetuating my own ignorance and fears.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

well im sorry for writing things in the heat of the moment, im quite impulsive to say the least. i do believe however that too many people just repeat the obvious answer to often without actually looking at the evidence, which is obviously not you. so i respect you for what you said and how you delivered it,i find it very coincidental that people like bill hicks, john lennon, bob marley, tupac shakur etc etc, say things that would jeopardise the 1% ers, die very young. its as if its dangerous to talk in a way that wants to unite everyone, but i have read a bit about Machiavelli and see how these tactics get used by governments, they create the fear through propaganda to control people. They need us to be afraid and think negatively, i know how the nocebo effect works to and how negative thinking damages you in all sorts of ways.www.psychologytoday.com...
i was so happy when this news came out, actual proof of something i have known since i was 8yrs old.
you see i moved from one country to another then back at an impressionable age (8) so i used to pretend to be ill because i would get bullied for my funny accent at my new school, the only thing is the thing is i pretended to have, i got most of the time. so i realised i could make myself ill, it was'nt till i was 18 that i realised that it worked the other way, i got a chest infection and it reminded me of how i used to make myself ill and wondered if i caused it, it didnt matter from that day on anytime i was coming down with something i would think things like heres something coming on me to make me stronger my immune system will beat it and become stronger, and since i have thought this i havent been to a doctor in 18 yrs. and when something does come on it never becomes anything serious
thtas why i get so angry when i see things like terrible pictures on cig packs, and all the negative stuff on TV nowadays cause i know how damaging that shhhh is. i dont mean to offend people i just want people to think about things from another angle sometimes, and its only because i believe that the way we think and all the information that we receive on a daily basis effects us in all manners of ways, but i digress i really dont know much about anything but i wouldn't call it ignorance, i search for answers and i am not afraid of what those answers may be, and all though i know very little i still know a fair amount than the average joe about most things....
edit on 14-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I appreciate your civility with me. It's a wonderful thing that you are noticing patterns and launching your own investigative research, instead of going about life with blinders on. That is a sure sign of a free-thinking mind.

I fully agree with your observation of the predominance of negativity propagated through media. Some take it as a sign that the world is in bad shape,... some see it as "negativity sells" and bad things capture our attention,... while others contend that we are being conditioned and influenced through negativity. Psychologically and metaphysically, negative states (lower vibrations) appeal to our animalistic nature, while positive states (higher vibrations) appeal to our spiritual nature. Carnal-physicality is easier to influence and control than rational-spirituality. It's about influence and control, in my opinion.

As you have an interest in psychology, may I suggest that you observe your thoughts and emotions when you see cryptic hand gestures? You will probably realize that they do not affect you. This means, the hand sign is not meant for you. And if it is not meant for you, chances are, the signs are not intended for the rest of of average Joes either.

But what do they mean? To be completely honest, they really do mean different things to different people. The uninitiated often collectively lump all secretive fraternities, societies, and organizations into one generic conceptualization. This is a tragic mistake, because these different groups honestly have vastly differing beliefs, views, and goals.

If you give the number 3 and a triangle to a Catholic theologian, a Pythagorean mathematician, a member of the Ordo Templi Orientis, a Rosicrucian, a Freemason, a Druid, a Wiccan, and a Theosophist, you will get widely differing answers. Identical symbols hold differing meanings to different people.

Don't get me wrong, there are some dark corners in the world with wickedly sick immorality being practiced, but look around you in your REAL LIFE. The world is mostly good.

Keep questioning, researching, and continue knocking on all of the doors until all of your questions have been answered!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Jay Z does that symbol as a diamond sign, symbol flr Rocafella records. Whether it has a secondary and more nefarious meaning is anyone's guess. But most of the examples in the OP are related to throwing ip the "Roc".

Denzel is standing next to Jay when that photo was taken. Jay is Victor Cruz's sports agent. Kanye is a Roc Nation artist, as is Rihanna. Beyonce is Jay's wife so she throws up the Roc often. Lebron is good friends with Jay, very likely they were near each other when that pic was taken. I've seen a pic of Jay and Warren Buffett having lunch so that might explain why Warren is doing it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

What chu talkin bout Willis?!

I think the most common shape you could make with your hands as if to look gangsta and in with the cool kids would be, hands together, this shape.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

From what I remember, it's all rich people who control the world by enlightenment. Only thing is enlightenment can't be forced upon anybody. It's got to unveil itself slowly so many would understand.

Enlightenment is by nature, conservation of sexual energy into a distilled form to rise up the 33 spine vertebrae up to the pituitary gland and penial gland. Once the seminal or cervical fluids hit those two, a renewal of the mind body and spirit can begin.

This is true meditation and true enlightenment. Anything else is bits and pieces of whaf I just explained.

As for the Illuminati, their purpose is to unite the world and bring peace. But many think it's to control and conquer their souls or money or life in general.

Now tell me, do you really think life's only purpose is to have all the money, sex and pleasures in life? Or are we all here as a whole to help earth? Unfortunately we as a soul forget our soul purpose and serve only the material.

Once our term is up as a human, we have to wait another X amount of years before we can get another chance to prove we can learn our lesson.

Fortunately, the information about meditation which I told you, is the only way to stop reincarnation so we don't learn and relearn through trail and error. We become Gods ourselves if everyone were to practice that.

I like FPS too, bet I can beat you in COD

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

I like the cut of your Jip, been meaning to meditate for a while but keep procrastinating, how ironic lol. yeah i am seasoned veteran at COD, i have the new one, but play battlefield 1 all the time, it brung the fun back. add me.... DAV-G- (PS4)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

think of John Lennon and the words to Imagine

There's enough evidence that Lennon was assassinated by J Edgar Hoover and not the Illuminati as payback for his anti war stance> Just use google

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

are they not one and the same, when i say illuminati, i really mean a number of secretive powerful groups that are working together and independently to force/guide civilisation into ways that benefit them, although i do see positive things being implemented, like the work on free energy, the possible implementation enmasse of a robotic workforce released in tandem with the abolition of welfare benefits and the introduction of a Universal Basic Income for everyone in the countries that would be involved, so to me the illuminati are any group that is hidden but influencing world affairs in negative and positive ways both likely to their advantage....

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Check this one out from 3 days ago, www.youtube.com...
judging by the amount of views in 3 days, people are really starting to take more notice in these types of things, i think the snowball is falling and its gona take everyone by surprise when it hits, but that just me, nothing may happen......ever!
how rubbish would that be, lol.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I found it curious the music stars that jumped in at the last minute to try to save Hilary:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-12-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Check this one out from 3 days ago, www.youtube.com...
judging by the amount of views in 3 days, people are really starting to take more notice in these types of things, i think the snowball is falling and its gona take everyone by surprise when it hits, but that just me, nothing may happen......ever!
how rubbish would that be, lol.

Martin Lawrence on the Arsenio Hall Show

The video clip is entitled:
"This Made Martin Lawrence A Marked Man By The Illuminati"

Although Martin was speaking on some relevant and relative truths of empowerment, faith, unity, and the establishment's status quo

The title of the YouTube clip is an outright misleading lie! This segment of the Arsenio Hall Show aired in 1996. If Martin was "marked" by the "Illuminati", then his reputation and career would have been ruined, but that is NOT the case:

• 1996: Supposedly marked by the Illuminati on the Arsenio Hall Show

• 1996: "A Thin Line Between Love and Hate" $34.7-million Box office film

• 1998: "Nothing to Lose" $44.5-million Box office film

• 1999: "Life" $73.3-million Box office film

• 1999: "Blue Streak" $117.7-million Box office film

• 2000: "Big Momma's House" $173.9-million Box office film

• 2001: "What's the Worst that Could Happen" $38.4-million Box office film

• 2001: "Black Knight" $40-million Box office film

• 2003: "National Security" $50.1-million Box office film

• 2003: "Bad Boys II" $273.3-million Box office film

• 2005: "Rebound" $17.5-million Box office film

• 2006: "Big Momma's House 2" $138-million Box office film

• 2006: "Open Season" $197.3-million Box office film

• 2007: "Wild Hogs" $253.6-million Box office film

• 2008: "Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins" $43.6-million Box office film

• 2008: "College Road Trip" $51.5-million Box office

• 2010: "Death at a Funeral" $49.1-million Box office film

• 2011: "Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son" $83.9-million Box office film

Martin Lawrence has been doing incredibly well in the last 10 years of being "marked" by the "Illuminati".

Ridiculous non-conspiracy non-theory.

Don't believe everything you see on YouTube

edit on 12/17/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

maybe he has been reprogrammed since he was running through the streets naked brandishing a gun yelling, "they are trying to kill me", they probably put him back under their magic spell and thats him doing what he is told again, Michael Jackson was saying all that crazy stuff to, and Randy Quaid. about the hollywood big guys killing people at will, maybe its the great drugs they have down there way added to the pressures of being a big star or maybe they are all just mental, and paranoid.
although i do now have a new theory, and it relates to jayz and kanye and why they use Jesus, but i will leave that for another time, thanks for input

edit on 17-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join