It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump denies CIA report that Russia intervened to help him win election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It would be interesting if Hillary hadn't mentioned the Russian angle during the final debate, or if Russian intervention hadn't already been thrown around as a buzz word. I'm more inclined to believe that we are all being manipulated by well-planned attacks.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

The same "general consensus" that completely failed to see 911 coming, that fed us the "weapons of mass destruction" load of crap, and utterly failed to locate Bin Laden for a decade? That "general consensus "?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If Putin really wanted to influence our political system he could have just donated to the Clinton foundation like the Islamic terrorist nations do and other Russians did to gain control of 1/5 of the USA's uranium thanks to Hillary.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm astonished in the ignorance of people that apparently haven't read anything on how the system really works.

links? I'd like to read up on how the system works...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

This contingency plan was laid out long ago.

Hillary was laying the groundwork back in August/September by suggesting a military response to Russia hacking.

"As President, I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyberattacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic, and military responses,"

"You've seen reports. Russia's hacked into a lot of things, China has hacked into a lot of things. Russia even hacked into the Democratic National Committee, maybe even some state election systems. So we have got to step up our game. Make sure we are well defended and able to take the fight to those who go after us."

edit on 11-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
originally posted by: xuenchen

I thought CNN was fake news and/or the Clinton News Network?

Why should ANYONE believe anything they have to say?

The amount of propoganda is astounding. The left are now a religion?

Lololol you guys are absolutely terrified of the boogeyman that you've created in your minds.

Get a grip on reality.

But why would CNN pound nails into Obama's CIA Director ?

It's triggering.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm astonished in the ignorance of people that apparently haven't read anything on how the system really works.

links? I'd like to read up on how the system works...

Read the entire thread. I listed them on page 3. Try and keep up!!

You might also try

"The Gods of Eden" by wm. Bramley

and

"Morning of the Magicians"

And everything by Robert Anton Wilson. or "The Forth Reich" by our esteemed ATS member Jim Marrs.

Once you have a solid foundation, I'd like to know what you think....
edit on 11-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: zosimov

This contingency plan was laid out long ago.

Hillary was laying the groundwork back in August/September by suggesting a military response to Russia hacking.

"As President, I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyberattacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic, and military responses,"

Exactly. Although I don't believe it was "contingency" for the record, I belive it was plan A.
Put another point on board for the overlords!

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump has a Rally. He makes fun of Evan McMullin who worked for the CIA. Next day. CIA has a secret meeting and "confirms" Russia helped Trump.

So Trump got the info early and was trying to smear the CIA to discredit them? Is that what you are trying to prove?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

But we also have another problem. The CIA blames Russia, but Wikileaks says the CIA did it themselves. So who is trying to cover their sorry butts here? Who is trying to influence American politics?

I almost hate being the objective one of the bunch, but isn't it the "general concensus" that Wikileaks has been compromised?

edit on 11-12-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
NYT is owned by a Mexican billionaire and Saudi Arabia put millions of dollars into Clinton's campaign... but nobody in the MSM accused them of trying to influence the election.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
NYT is owned by a Mexican billionaire and Saudi Arabia put millions of dollars into Clinton's campaign... but nobody in the MSM accused them of trying to influence the election.

You make a great point. We are all susceptible to variegated outside influences. So now what?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Of course he denies it. He benefited from it. Duh. lol

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The CIA is corrupt and the swamp needs to be drained on them too.

The progressive left is now a religion. A fanatic religion. Communism is like that. Government becomes god. A powerful terrible, dishonest, corrupt god

This is why we should all just bow down to our new savior Trump! I'm sure he'll fix the mess we're in now.. and he's done an admirable job so far by draining the swamp.

(sarcasm)

Shall we bow like Barack bowed to a Muslim king?

Actually Americans bow to no person. Real Americans just don't do that.
In fact I wasn't going to vote until people on here pissed me off.. I was slow to anger, but you got me there, you and crooked Hillary

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hi Sweetie.

Just don't let em getcha and do what they did to me

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

After all the things cia have done over the years including to its American Citizens in secret, I think they are the least trustworthy and one of the most secretive organisation that exists but hey if they are pushing the narrative for Hillary the cia must be good! Right?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Unnamed sources from a fake news site.

Absolutely true!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Do you know me? I didn't know I could have such an effect.. I'm actually quite flattered.

Didn't vote for Hillary myself. Neither one of those were my bag.

edit on 11-12-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Calling for violence? That is low but not unexpected of the left.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Calling for violence? That is low but not unexpected of the left.

Have you forgotten this? But it's permitted when coming from the object of your affection huh?

Hypocrisy totally expected from the Right!

edit on 11-12-2016 by olaru12 because: #%^TET%^

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join