It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump denies CIA report that Russia intervened to help him win election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So would you have pitched such a hissyfit if Bush Jr. denied the CIA's "general concensus" concerning Saddam's WMD's?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: olaru12

If they assassinated Trump now, it would just be too obvious. He ran his entire campaign by shooting down all the crap. Kennedy was more subtle.

If Trump does get shot they will blame it on some lefty fall guy.

Assassination is old school. Now people just come down with mysterious, fast acting diseases. The target won't be Trump but someone close to him. A very powerful message....

Trump is now playing in the big leagues. He should read the rule book. He doesn't make the rules!

I'm astonished in the ignorance of people that apparently haven't read anything on how the system really works.

That's a very defeatist attitude.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Is this the same CIA that said Iraq had WMD's?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

If they assassinated Trump now, it would just be too obvious. He ran his entire campaign by shooting down all the crap. Kennedy was more subtle.

Assassination is old school. Now people just come down with mysterious, fast acting diseases. The target won't be Trump but someone close to him. A very powerful message....

Lol, That reminded me of "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fish" scene.

Try reading something, rather than just watching films....like this.

www.amazon.com...

or this....

warisboring.com...

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes. Felix Frankfurter

Gee dorthy, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore....
edit on 11-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't think anyone on this site knows if the Russian hack information is true or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

www.amazon.com...

or this....

warisboring.com...

Try laughing once in awhile.

I don't buy into what people try to sell me so no I won't read those b.s books.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

The term "general consensus" is code for "we don't have any proof, but we believe it to be true".

Its nonsense.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Rest assured....I'm laughing at you!!

www.amazon.com...

or this....

warisboring.com...

Rest Assured.....I'm laughing at you!

edit on 11-12-2016 by olaru12 because: $%GH

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
The CIA is worse than a leftist rag. They're a criminal organisation. If Trump isn't careful he'll end up dead.

LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Rest assured....I'm laughing at you!!

www.amazon.com...

or this....

warisboring.com...

Rest Assured.....I'm laughing at you!

Good it will get your mind off of being paranoid.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: and14263
The CIA is worse than a leftist rag. They're a criminal organisation. If Trump isn't careful he'll end up dead.

LOL

My thoughts exactly.

Trump is going to be killed off?

Lololol people that actually compare Trump to someone like JFK need their head checked.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: snowspirit

The term "general consensus" is code for "we don't have any proof, but we believe it to be true".

Its nonsense.

Exactly. And to take it further as long as they didn't hack voting machines all that happened is we found out what we needed to know about Hillary.

And for anyone who says " you're okay with Russia putting out information on our politicians, and possibly hacking rmails"?

I'll follow with a hard, we do it, so I'm not going to flip out if they do it too, makes us look weak and bitchy to invent doing something and cry when someone else plays ball.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Yep and member when those on the left said how horrible the c.i.a info was but now they are good and all knowing.

edit on 11-12-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Trump denies CIA report that Russia intervened to help him win election

What report?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Um...not to re-state the obvious, but did The Donald not ask the Russians to hack Clinton's computers? And now everyone is all surprised at the allegations that they did?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If you were "Russia" and you observed the American election and saw that on one side there was Hillary, who was openly antagonistic toward you to the point that you believed she would willingly start WW III, observed that she was unstable with a track record as Secretary of State of lying and deceit, and thought if she got elected relations between you and the USA would deteriorate even further than they were at the moment, and on the other side you had a guy who openly expressed the desire to work together with you to solve mutual issues like ISIS, then who would you support? OK. Now, how would you do it? Let's just pretend for a moment that it really was Russia who leaked the emails, EVEN THOUGH Wikileaks told us it was the CIA. Were those emails fictitious?

No, those emails were real, right? So Russia did us a favor. Russia did not lie about it. They exposed reality. If Russia had said, "Dear America. Take a look at these emails which show widespread corruption and manipulation of the election by the Democrats in collusion with the MSM to first of all defeat Bernie Sanders, then spread a bunch of fake news about Trump. Sincerely, Russia." then what would we have done? Not deal with the emails and blame the messenger, of course.

But we also have another problem. The CIA blames Russia, but Wikileaks says the CIA did it themselves. So who is trying to cover their sorry butts here? Who is trying to influence American politics?

If I were Russia, I'd have done the same thing. Foreign policy is about advancing your own self-interest. It is in Russia's best interests to have Trump rather than an unstable Hillary. If you are not conducting your foreign policy to promote your won self-interest, you're doing it wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yep and member when those on the left said how horrible the c.i.a info was but now they are good and all knowing.

No offense, but the people on "the right" were quick to agree that there were weapons of mass destruction, no?

Just goes to show we're all fools at some point.
edit on 11-12-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

No offense, but the people on "the right" were quick to agree that there were weapons of mass destruction, no?

Just goes to show we're all fools at some point.

Yup, and many of us learned a valuable lesson.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Not to trust any one ever, right? But where exactly does that get us?
edit on 11-12-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: thesaneone

Not to trust anyone ever, right? But where exactly does that get us?

No, but government well let's just say they haven't been very trustworthy so it's always good to keep an eye on them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join