It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recount announced. Prediction.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Your predictions are of little interest, but the MEMO you received from your newspaper is dynamite. Do you have it? Can you post it? That would be very interesting to see.

Maybe he left it at the pizza place he worked at last year.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LAkadian
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Before you bet your domicile, I recommend you do some googling. Yikes, I didn't think people would cry fake when I'm sitting in bed watching all this stuff literally being reported.

The WW3 thing is the only thing I really added in. It's why it's a prediction. I swear, posting on ATS is like putting your peeper in an anthill.

READ the news headlines!

Im not calling fake on your predictions just your back story.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

1. I did live down the street from Art Bell. I lived at a tattoo shop where I was apprenticing. Eightfold Ink, Pahrump Nevada. The owner's name is Chaise, and she's on Tumblr. She'd probably tell you loads about me, including that I don't believe in third wave feminism and we had lots of fights about it.

I never claimed I WAS a time traveler. I claimed a waitress from California said she met a guy she believed was an older version of me and cried on the phone and thanked "me" for saving her life. The time traveler story was something that was told to me by friends who claimed it was true, and I brought it to ATS because it was so mindblowing and exciting and I wanted opinions on it. Opinions were given.

How could I ever confuse two cities in California? Come on man, I didn't realize everyone was from California. As of right now I've never been there.

I posted a prediction.
Predictions are opinions on what you think is likely to happen based on circumstances. I posted this because I assumed people keep track of what's going on, and didn't expect people to say, "prove that you saw that on the news." It's like asking someone to prove air exists. Turn on CNN and inhale.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Sorry pointless post.
edit on 10-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Personal argument wasn't very level headed or productive.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Okay. I see your fake and raise you one.
Btw, I worked at the pizza place 2 years ago.
1 year ago I was working at a deli in Kansas City and 7 months ago I was apprenticing at a tattoo shop in Pahrump. I worked as a journalist for a newspaper for 6 months. There, now that we have the back story straightened out can we talk about the current events and give opinions on what all this stuff means?

Can we get back on topic please?

How about, do you agree all these things could lead to another world war? Why or why not?

Discussions are nice, especially when they're on topic and civil. Thanks.

edit on 10-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Addressing personal attack.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

1. Super. I can find random places in towns too.

2. You never outright claimed it, just tried to draw as many parallels between yourself and the guy that John Titor (who was proven to be a lawyer in Florida, actually) owed everything too. Coincidentally, you claim the time traveller version of you said Titor was just a journalist.

If you're posting a story about a person that lives in a particular city and is a central character in your story, "how could you confuse two cities" is indeed a good question.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
If there is another civil war it will more than likely be liberals and minorities vs. straight white men. Or the coasts vs. the rest of the country.

Lololololololol this is one of the funniest comments I've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I think maybe you're taking skepticism a bit too far. Frankly, I don't even believe you exist. I just posted a picture of my benefits package from my newspaper company. Now, can you prove you exist. I think you're a ghost and am sitting in a salt circle until you prove me otherwise.

In nomine e Patricia et fili, e spiritus sancti.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

Oh, did you suddenly get a new job?

Maybe now you can realize your destiny.

e: dammit Shamrock
edit on 17Sat, 10 Dec 2016 17:57:19 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
If there is another civil war it will more than likely be liberals and minorities vs. straight white men. Or the coasts vs. the rest of the country.

Lololololololol this is one of the funniest comments I've ever seen.

I was wondering myself. Are there any straight white men left?

Surely, they are the minority by now.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Lol seriously why are you guys so focused on me personally and not the ideas in the post? Did you love your dad only to tragically find out he was a unicorn?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Lol seriously why are you guys so focused on me personally and not the ideas in the post? Did you love your dad only to tragically find out he was a unicorn?

Watching CNN and MSNBC all day cannot be healthy.

While future war is probably inevitable, I would say it's because of dwindling resources. That's part of why the fighting in Syria is happening. Farmers could no longer farm places where they had farmed for millennia, so they moved to the cities. Food shortages and political unrest led to rebellion and war.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Almost kind of like the dwindling wages, devalued dollar and rising mistrust of the establishment happening in the U.S?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Almost kind of like the dwindling wages, devalued dollar and rising mistrust of the establishment happening in the U.S?

Yet we just elected a billionaire to the presidency.

This will be of dire consequence for the future, but I don't see anything happening to oust him by force.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

U
Peice 2. As of today, December 10, 2016, an official recount has begun of the 2016 presidential election results due to no other circumstance than the CIA and other sources claiming the election results were hacked and manipulated by Russia.

Furthermore, purported evidence of Russia hacking election could be reason enough to declare war and due to the fact it might expose an area of vulnerability if released for public viewing it could be ruled top secret as a matter of national security. So we could potentially have another war without getting to see evidence of the reason.

I don't go with hacking a reason to make war, the silly sods are hacking each other all the time. The internet is a broadcast medium and gets hacked ad infinitum, and even more so with wi fi. The Intranet has similar vulnerabilities, So no joy there either. Even recently there is the alleged 'Batman' supposedly hacking Russian internet systems in retaliation to the American election alleged hacking, and of course the 'rationale' given for allowing the CIA to 'intervene' with a recount.
No reason for warfaring then thus far, just the preferred, CIA presidential candidate choice as you say, but that got fecked up by the FBI didn't it?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
your first problem is watching MSM, after the election fiasco CNN and MSNBC have no credibility, none,zero,zilch, nada.

world war 3? nah, not on trumps watch.WW3 rumors and predictions have been making the rounds since the day after WW2 ended.

civil war? nah, when trump fixes the economy,jobs will be plentiful and people will be rolling in the money again,nobody will be in the mood for a civil war.sure, the democrats will continue paying people to loot and riot but most americans will be busy enjoying their new found prosperity so nobody is going to be paying any attention to the looting and rioting.

If Hillary had won then there is better than a 50/50 chance that your predictions might come true.

on the other hand if the CIA does stick it`s nose in and rigs the recounts so that Hillary wins then all bets are off.Civil war? very possibly, WW3? almost certainly with Hillary in the white house.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

1. I did live down the street from Art Bell. I lived at a tattoo shop where I was apprenticing. Eightfold Ink, Pahrump Nevada. The owner's name is Chaise, and she's on Tumblr. She'd probably tell you loads about me, including that I don't believe in third wave feminism and we had lots of fights about it.

I never claimed I WAS a time traveler. I claimed a waitress from California said she met a guy she believed was an older version of me and cried on the phone and thanked "me" for saving her life. The time traveler story was something that was told to me by friends who claimed it was true, and I brought it to ATS because it was so mindblowing and exciting and I wanted opinions on it. Opinions were given.

How could I ever confuse two cities in California? Come on man, I didn't realize everyone was from California. As of right now I've never been there.

I posted a prediction.
Predictions are opinions on what you think is likely to happen based on circumstances. I posted this because I assumed people keep track of what's going on, and didn't expect people to say, "prove that you saw that on the news." It's like asking someone to prove air exists. Turn on CNN and inhale.

Are you Hoheim from Steins gate?(joke) It just sounds familiar his future self saved a girl from his past. But its nto a new story really. boy meets girl....future self saved girl. girl falls for past self.

Here is where predictions fall off into almost always wrong. The universe will not allow you to be right on specific things. Just mentioning them changes the outcome and that why they fail.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

1. No. Maybe the waitress made that story up and was freakishly good at crying on command, but that doesn't actually have anything to do with this topic.
2. My friend Hunter would say the same thing, but that's just as unprovable as my time traveler story.

I can tell you that's not true. Lots of people have had premonitions that came true, including me and including my old publisher. She was driving had a vision her daughter was trapped up to her neck so she called her husband for support.
Turned out Isabelle had just been in a car wreck and was trapped in snow. They got the call a little while later.

I can't prove to you, but respectfully, I disagree.
Maybe the universe has a big ultimate plan and does have its ways of resolving paradoxes. That part does make a whole lot of sense.

Although just to clarify, my OP wasn't a psychic prediction, it was a heuristic one. I don't want people to confuse that.

edit on 10-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

1. No. Maybe the waitress made that story up and was freakishly good at crying on command, but that doesn't actually have anything to do with this topic.
2. My friend Hunter would say the same thing, but that's just as unprovable as my time traveler story.

I can tell you that's not true. Lots of people have had premonitions that came true, including me and including my old publisher. She was driving had a vision her daughter was trapped up to her neck so she called her husband for support.
Turned out Isabelle had just been in a car wreck and was trapped in snow. They got the call a little while later.

I can't prove to you, but respectfully, I disagree.
Maybe the universe has a big ultimate plan and does have its ways of resolving paradoxes. That part does make a whole lot of sense.

Although just to clarify, my OP wasn't a psychic prediction, it was a heuristic one. I don't want people to confuse that.

Ive had things happen too. Im talking about world wide events specifically. things that dont effect the timeline in a real way can happen/ IF you do what was specific to get there. But things like asteroid hitting and or th e sun exploding. those are unstoppable an d unpredictable.

Also Umm the girl in the car. was she outside the car in snow up to her neck? SO it wasnt 100 percent as she saw then was it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No my boss was driving in her car when she had the vision. Her daughter was driving a separate car somewhere else. By the way she talked I guessed they were probably both on their way to work in the morning, but don't know for sure.
As far as I know it was pretty identical, although she did get the feeling it was water. She used the word water and it was actually a snow drift, so who knows. Gotta say, the concept of the Copenhagen interpretation determining our course on parallel timelines is interesting to say the least. Like, to your point what if my Bo's had never had the vision? Maybe somehow her daughter would have died that day but her vision caused a paradox that popped them into the timeline where nobody died. Maybe that was the discrepancy the cosmos corrected, who knows.
edit on 10-12-2016 by LAkadian because: Clarification

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join