It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recount announced. Prediction.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
If there is another civil war it will more than likely be liberals and minorities vs. straight white men. Or the coasts vs. the rest of the country.

Lololololololol this is one of the funniest comments I've ever seen.

I was wondering myself. Are there any straight white men left?

Surely, they are the minority by now.

Who cares?

Straight white men?

How about American?

You should look up a demograph of the percentage of whites versus others.

To even SUGGEST that white folks (I'm white btw) are the "minority," is a joke.

This is what the media has led people to believe. You're being discriminated against and are going to be overtaken.

Lololol it's honestly funny.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There is something very unsettling about reading a theory such as this, mulling it over for a few minutes, and saying, "Yeah, I can see that happening..."

In my lifetime I can remember when the notion of such a thing would be considered absurd. We have traveled a long way down a dark path in a very short time. Dates and times notwithstanding I can believe this, or something very similar, will happen in the future.

I do have a question though. Wouldn't TPTB be able to start a war without having to overturn the results of the election? We don't have to be the first to declare war to be in one. Where is the profit in civil war when the general population is outgunned by local police with military grade weapons and vehicles? If a civil war were to break out I see a lot of people dead or in prison meaning business will fall by the wayside. That will hurt TPTB as much as anyone else.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Straight white men?

How about American?

"American" is such an ambiguous term.

South Americans are Americans.

Central Americans are Americans.

North Americans are Americans.

There are lots of Americans here.

You should look up a demograph of the percentage of whites versus others.

To even SUGGEST that white folks (I'm white btw) are the "minority," is a joke.

But, when we watch the LGBT parades, we know whites are in the majority.

I think that's why the qualifier "straight" was mentioned.

This is what the media has led people to believe. You're being discriminated against and are going to be overtaken.

Lololol it's honestly funny.

It was funny, until gay marriage became law, and then we all thought, "Who voted for that?"

The evidence is in, that the majority is no longer straight.

But, I grant you they are still white though.

edit on 10-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Honestly I see no flaw in your logic but I'm not convinced it was fecked up by the FBI, because

"The American people are sick and tired of hearing about her dermed emails."

Totally unfortunate and coincidental for Bernie Sanders to have said that. I'm pretty sure he was just trying to play a classy game, but still, that classy line stuck in all our minds and now it can be used against us at will.

You and I may not agree that the scandal was trivial, but if the masses can be led to think the masses don't care, will it really matter?

2 cents

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LAkadian
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Before you bet your domicile, I recommend you do some googling. Yikes, I didn't think people would cry fake when I'm sitting in bed watching all this stuff literally being reported.

The WW3 thing is the only thing I really added in. It's why it's a prediction. I swear, posting on ATS is like putting your peeper in an anthill.

READ the news headlines!

Only when you post BS.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Okay one more time, Skippy, turn on the news.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Sorry if this is a little scatter brained, just been watching CNN and MSNBC all day and have a strong feeling about all this. What are your thoughts on today's events?

I'd say take a brake from all the brainwashing, and go somewhere peaceful and quiet for a few months. Maybe a small country town, or in a remote part of the USA.

Ask yourself this question............................What is your sanity and health worth?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I can confirm to you that during the election I was handed a memo that stated we were not allowed to publish anything negative about Hillary Clinton, and were to take an active anti Trump stance for the remainder of the election.

Let me guess: Town newspaper with a circulation of ~3700, that doesn't cover national political news and instead focuses on folksy, pro-business local stories with an itinerant letter to the editor having a political theme every now and again?

Peice 2. As of today, December 10, 2016, an official recount has begun of the 2016 presidential election results due to no other circumstance than the CIA and other sources claiming the election results were hacked and manipulated by Russia

Confirming it is your prediction that as of today, sometime in the next few hours, "an official recount... ... of the 2016 presidential election results" will begin? If not a prediction, then please post-up a source, apart from “turn on the t.v."

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I don't care about gay marriage. Consenting adults can (and should) do what they please.

That word "freedom?"

"Americans," should be able to exercise that right whenever they damn well please.

There's nothing wrong the LBGT's or whatever the trending label they use is. Just like there's nothing wrong with people who think these people should be put to death "for sinning."

Americans should RADIATE freedom, not feel restricted by others opinions and attempts to prevent their freedom of speech, choice, love, religion (cult), etc etc

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"Turn on the news," implying to watch the TV for "news?"

Lolololololol.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Um, newsflash. Most of the people who voted for gay marriage were perfectly straight people. They did not vote for gay marriage because they want to be in gay marriages. They voted in favor of gay marriage because there really was no logical reason to oppose it, as well as a sense of fairness to others.

Gays are still overwhelmingly in the minority of people.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The winners of a next civil war will be The individual States,
and the multi-nationals would have to pay a tariff to cross State lines.

Why would any so-called Globalist want this?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Perhaps the administration wants to start a war to cover up their Treason. Remember Obama and Clinton armed our 15 year (longer actually) enemy Al Qaeda by giving "Aid and Comfort to the Enemy" which is part of the very definition of Treason. Also McCain and Lindsey Graham were part of the Treason. This is the real reason everyone was against Trump in the establishment. He could literally stumble his way to revealing their crimes. They used an arms trafficker named Turi to ship the weapons meant for the Al Qaeda rebels in Libya. The Al Qaeda group in Syria was Al Nusra Front which changed their name to Jabhat an-Nuṣrah li-ahli ash-Shām.

Turi came up with the zero footprint plan of arming the Libyan rebels. They would ship the weapons to Qatar and Qatar would then ship them to the rebels so the US wouldn't get caught red handed. The arms included Stinger missiles (MANPADS). The arms ended up with half going to the Libyan rebels and half went to Al Nusra Front. Remember $1.6 billion was unaccounted for in the State Dept. Clinton was admittedly involved in the regime change in Libya. Money was lost arming rebels in the Middle East.

CBS interview with Clinton

President Barack Obama has ordered the Pentagon to find and kill the leaders of an al-Qaida-linked group in Syria that the administration had largely ignored until now and that has been at the vanguard of the fight against the Syrian government, U.S. officials said.

The decision to deploy more drones and intelligence assets against the militant group formerly known as Jabhat al-Nusra reflects Obama’s concern that it is turning parts of Syria into a new base of operations for al-Qaida on Europe’s southern doorstep, the officials said.

Source

An arms dealer who had threatened to reveal potentially damaging information about Hillary Clinton's alleged role in arming Islamist militants until federal prosecutors abruptly dropped their case against him Tuesday, told Fox News the case has cost him everything.

Federal prosecutors faced a Wednesday deadline to turn over discovery documents to the legal team of American Marc Turi, who had been charged with selling weapons to Libyan rebels. Late Tuesday, an announcement came that the government was dropping the case, which was set to go to trial on Nov. 8 – the day American voters choose between Clinton and GOP nominee Donald Trump. The move may avert a release of potentially explosive documents.

Sourc e

There is more going on than most even are aware of. I won't go into it all, but you can be rest assured that Russian and Chinese Intelligence sources has kept their respective governments well supplied with all the facts. If Obama imposes a no-fly zone, or our troops in Syria are involved in attacks against Russian troops legally in the sovereign country of Syria, WWIII could easily be sparked off. The US would do the same if say Russian special forces, Spetznatz were supporting rebels in the US against our government. Russia has stated in the past that if we attacked them with conventional strike capabilities that they would use their nuclear weapons.

Make no mistake that the US is playing with fire in Syria. Syria is a sovereign nation and Russia not only has a base in Syria, but they were invited in to help the Syrian government to help in the war against terrorist rebels supported by the US. We have been invading sovereign nations since 911 and supported regime change in others.

Wars have begun for much less. WWIII is a real and present danger. Obama is threatened with losing his legacy as well as someone taking office that is the polar opposite of what he believes in. The accusations have already been flown at Russia. Obama could with his narcissistic attitude decide to do something that starts a war with Russia which would quickly escalate into a worldwide catastrophic disaster.

edit on 10/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I don't care about gay marriage.

You don't. That fine. But, insurance companies do.

Consenting adults can (and should) do what they please.

That word "freedom?"

I agree with you 100%. No argument there.

However, just realize that there are times when one person's idea of Freedom
does impinge on another person's idea of Freedom.

"Americans," should be able to exercise that right whenever they damn well please.

Yes. Provided that right doesn't conflict with another person's right.

There's nothing wrong the LBGT's or whatever the trending label they use is. Just like there's nothing wrong with people who think these people should be put to death "for sinning."

There's nothing wrong with anyone.

We are all perfect.

As the bible says,

Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions. -- KJV, Ecclesiastes 7:29

The only problem is that we keep inventing new things, seeking out new experiences, deviating from the design plans.

But, apparently, that's a necessary part of the journey to self-discovery.

Americans should RADIATE freedom, not feel restricted by others opinions and attempts to prevent their freedom of speech, choice, love, religion (cult), etc etc

Yes, but sometimes it costs us money to grant others their particular Freedom.

We have to pay for their freedom out of our own pocket.

Take for example, a recent New York Times article,

Should I Lie About My Beliefs to Get Health Insurance?

Boulder, Colo. — HERE’S an ethical dilemma. If you could save your family more than $8,000 next year simply by signing a statement affirming belief in principles you find repugnant, would you?

It sounds absurd. But in fact that’s the position I’m in this week, thanks to a loophole in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obamacare. My health insurance poses a financial hardship to my family. All I have to do to lower my yearly bills by thousands of dollars is use my John Hancock to denounce gay marriage and a woman’s right to control her reproductive destiny.

So, as you can see. It actually costs someone $8,000 USD to approve of the freedom for some LGBT.

Why should it cost me money, to approve of your freedom?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I guess people haven't been watching CNN this week.

The election is over, and they are officially 'fake news'.

I've noticed a theme this week from many of their headlines.

CNN saying ISIS can strike anywhere, at anytime.

All with a back-drop of Pearl Harbor and American Patriotism.

This whole thing about fake news, the US cannot ban 'fake news', unless of course the US is forced to officially declare war on an imminent threat.

This is eerily reminiscent of the months leading to 9/11, and Bill Cooper's warnings.

Edit to add:

Here is something to consider, CNN's world headlines today, maybe OP is really onto something:

Kerry urges Russia, Syria to seek ceasefire in Aleppo
War continues in Aleppo despite peace efforts
Aleppo: UN fears for 100,000 trapped civilians, missing men
Syria: The tragedy of Aleppo continues
Why Aleppo is so important in Syria
What you need to know about Aleppo

www.cnn.com...

Those are the headlines, not cherry-picked through a list, no variations in the topic. 'Fake news' CNN is saying something big here, it's coming.
edit on 10-12-2016 by GodEmperor because: eta

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

If what you say comes true then maybe john titor was real!

LOL- I actually had the same thought arise when I read that....

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think your very close, because what's been happening , means certain people have a lot to hide, but they thought we would never find out the extent of it. The only problem was if one of their premises looked dodgy we would all start to look into things that we had previously held as truths. www.youtube.com... it might sound so far out there but just looking at the facts , and nothing else gets me wondering what the # has been going on. I realy wont mind if the mods take this down, but i'm starting to get a bit blown away. lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Why would we watch the news when the news has been proven to lie about their stories? Especially coming from a "journalist". That's about as laughable as the person who said trump has Carrot DNA.

Thanks for my daily comedy intake.

P.S. Before claiming to be a journalist please make sure your post has had proper editing. It looks like an amateur grammar school newspaper column.
edit on 11-12-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

edit on 11-12-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Go back and read the whole thread. You'll see I posted a picture of my company benefits package with logo on top.
Perfect editing is for the newspaper. This is the internet.

And to address your point, I never said they lie.
I said they took an anti Trump stance during the election.
Why watch the news? Because baby's still in the bathwater.

They are telling us all the things in the works now.

Thanks, Skippy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join