It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple Cider Vinegar Detox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Cured me when I had a digestive problem of bloating and incredible gas. Far from flattering, I know.
I just mix tablespoon in a little water and take a shot quick. Helps the entire digestive system and liver, amazing stuff along with raw ginger I would say the two best substances for health.
All my personal experience.
edit on 10-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

A glass of Sea Salt water will do the same thing.

Just Saying

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I tried it before,till I went to see a GP dr,did test's I'm in great shape,so need need to drink that vile tasting stuff,can't kill that taste for anything,no matter how good the brand is,can't beat a healthy diet,I took it for arthritis pain,all I got was pain in stomach,did no good

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Not the same thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Figured I would post here instead of creating a new thread but we'll see.

I've been taking ACV for a week now. I am a true believer in this stuff.

I take 2 TSP in 12oz of tap water mixed with honey 3x a day. I am down 6lbs and honestly I feel great.
Energy levels seem to be going very very good, especially when I take it in the mornings!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Most headaches are caused by inflammation, this is why ACV provides quick relief. Great for prevention and treatment of many many ailments and diseases.
Blood sugar, weight control, detox, gout, insomnia, joint pain, the list goes on and we keep learning more. The real raw unfiltered stuff with the cloudy "Mother" strands of protein is simply awesome, can't say enough about it.

It works. It will probably work for others too. That is the most important thing to me.

Mustard and Turmeric don't work, they are anti-inflammatory. I think that It has something to do with enzymes

did you try adding a little black pepper to the tumeric?? it is supposed to make the tumeric much more absorbable, if you didn't it would be interesting to see if that makes a difference

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I haven't tried the pepper at all. I have tried putting a little turmeric into milk, my daughter taught me that. It does mellow out the milk a bit and I am able to tolerate it better. But it still gives me a headache and a lot of mucus the next day and even a couple of hours later because I have problems with milk in general. I actually really like milk and I won't give it up. I just don't do it more than once or twice a week but always suffer with it. Fresh pineapple helps a lot, so does grapefruit. Meaning the protein is somehow getting into my blood through the intestines and my body is reacting to it. Albumin causes this to happen I read, it makes perfect sense. The bromelaine is absorbed and is active in the blood and breaks up the milk protein and lowers inflammation. For this reason, Bromelain is considered antiinflamatory. I guess it also thins the blood a bit so people on blood thinners should be aware of this. A couple chuncks of raw pineapple is stronger than one of my bromelaine pills.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Why do you feel like you need a detox?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join