It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple Cider Vinegar Detox

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So once again I am venturing out on this ACV detox program. Anyone been on this before? If so what benefits have you experienced from being on it and any recommendations on how to use it?

I am taking it in the morning after breakfast and before I go to bed. It takes like crap and I drink it through a straw! LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

DO you have a link of what you are taking?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I tried.

I lasted one drink, even mixed it with apple juice. Now the apple cider vinegar sits in the cupboard.

My fave drink is now water with lemon juice and stevia.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

A bought a bottle of Bragg's organic ACV (raw; unrefined) after I went to their website. They share a lot of info there (bragg.com...) but there is no real "program" per say.

I just want to know if anyone has done this "treatment" on themselves and what were the outcomes and what program they put themselves on

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
First of all, be sure to use raw, unfiltered, organic Apple Cider Vinegar if you can. This is vital. I suggest the Bragg's brand, from a lot of personal experience. For the basic drink, use 1 or 2 teaspoons to 8 ounces Distilled water, or the purest water available to you. You will squire a taste for it but it can be sweetened without losing much benefit by using pure raw honey or natural stevia or pure unprocessed cane sugar. For a greater detox I suggest increasing the ACV to your taste buds/stomachs threshold. This drink has infinite benefits. Drink it twice a day for a month and try stopping for a week. Everyone with arthritis should definitely be doing this, I have seen amazing results in this specific area especially. Get your drink on and be healthier and more energetic.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I've used it before, just to help things stay regular if you will. It worked to that extent. However, I would caution anyone with acid reflux disease/GERD or esophagitis - or anyone, actually, as directed on the bottle - to dilute it thoroughly in water. (This is not medical advice, I am not a physician, and I am not responsible for anything that happens as a result of drinking apple cider vinegar, diluted or undiluted.)

Peace.
edit on 12/10/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

I have heard "to stay regular" before and at times I want to feel that too. But sometimes when you feel your body needs a good cleanse, as opposed to a high fiber diet if you get what I mean (lol), ACV is a mechanism by which it can "fix" things inside the body.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Everyone with arthritis should definitely be doing this, I have seen amazing results in this specific area especially.

What about for someone who had a knee replacement and is a senior? My dad is a retired car mechanic and has trouble walking. Kind of wobbles around like a penguin. Is this also a treatment for joint injuries or an aide in healing of them?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

How does this work? I have heard of people guzzling water and doing a sauna for 3-6 hours a day for a 4 days to flush the bad stuff in the body out.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

How does this work? I have heard of people guzzling water and doing a sauna for 3-6 hours a day for a 4 days to flush the bad stuff in the body out.

I can't stand saunas...I have better things to do aside from just sitting in a sauna for most part of the day. I tend to live more of an active lifestyle so sitting and doing nothing is kind of a waste of my time. Personally speaking and not saying it doesn't have benefits..

Edit note: I would like to stick on the subject of Apple Cider Vinegar and not alternatives to ACV please...thank you.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Absolutely love the flavor of apple cider vinegar!!
So delicious in salad dressings, mixed with some olive-oil and herbs.

Also use this master tonic, but not every day:

Master Tonic

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Everyone with arthritis should definitely be doing this, I have seen amazing results in this specific area especially.

What about for someone who had a knee replacement and is a senior? My dad is a retired car mechanic and has trouble walking. Kind of wobbles around like a penguin. Is this also a treatment for joint injuries or an aide in healing of them?
I am not a Dr. That aside, your dad would likely experience great relief the first week of consuming 2 drinks a day with the directions i spoke about above. ACV has a brilliant and quick effect on the crystallization that builds up in our stubborn joints. Of all the many benefits ACV really shines in this area. It has tremendous anti inflammatory properties which should also make life better for him. Nothing to lose by trying!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If I drink milk, I get a dull headache the next day for hours. Ice cream
does it too. but it is totally worth it.

I discovered that if I take about a shot of real apple cider vinegar with a little sugar and half a glass of water, it gets rid of the headache within five minutes. It works for a popcorn headache really good also. Fresh pineapple works better on the milk headache but second best is apple cider vinegar. unfiltered, with mother.

Now, I know it works but am not completely sure why. The Pineapple or bromelaine getting rid of the headache was easy to find why, but the apple cider vinegar is not totally clear, the proteinases are not listed. The popcorn headache cure may have something to do with methylation but I really do not need to know why, It is nice knowing that it works.

We have a bottle in the cupboard and one extra in the pantry at all times. It is important to have this stuff in your cabinet.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Most headaches are caused by inflammation, this is why ACV provides quick relief. Great for prevention and treatment of many many ailments and diseases.
Blood sugar, weight control, detox, gout, insomnia, joint pain, the list goes on and we keep learning more. The real raw unfiltered stuff with the cloudy "Mother" strands of protein is simply awesome, can't say enough about it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Heard about this and have been doing it for a couple of months. No recipe really, just a solid belt straight from the bottle followed by a glass of water each morning.

Havent really notice feeling any different.

Question though: should i shake before drinking so the "mother" is dispersed or does it matter if i leave it at the bottom?

ETA braggs site advises shaking and thus digesting the mother. Says its the most nutritious part. I havent been doing that.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
ETA braggs site advises shaking and thus digesting the mother. Says its the most nutritious part. I havent been doing that.

Shaken...not stirred. I shake the bottle before use. It gets very cloudy but I think the secret is "the motherload" lol

Add some class to this drink by making the cocktail in a martini glass...kind of makes you feel like James Bond drinking ACV haha

edit on 10-12-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: pic edit

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I would think you shou;d shale it each time.....so you drink it straight...how are your teeth>>> I would think the acidity would be bad for them

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Love the stuff.
I started using Bragg's acv about 3 months ago. I had a pretty bad urinary tract infection and the symptoms (burning, constant peeing and a small amount of blood in the urine) stopped within 3 hours of the first dose. Infection cleared up a couple of days later. Been taking 2 tablespoons a day ever since. I put mine in apple juice and drink it through a straw to protect my teeth.
Last night we had sloppy joes for supper and I got a bad case of heartburn. Took a tablespoon of acv and the burning was gone in a few minutes.
It's important to shake the acv before you pour. The "mother" is the best part and it tends to sink.
I am not a paid spokesperson.

Mercola
edit on 12/10/2016 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Most headaches are caused by inflammation, this is why ACV provides quick relief. Great for prevention and treatment of many many ailments and diseases.
Blood sugar, weight control, detox, gout, insomnia, joint pain, the list goes on and we keep learning more. The real raw unfiltered stuff with the cloudy "Mother" strands of protein is simply awesome, can't say enough about it.

It works. It will probably work for others too. That is the most important thing to me.

Mustard and Turmeric don't work, they are anti-inflammatory. I think that It has something to do with enzymes
edit on 10-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Many years ago at the Public Library I browsed through a book by a Veterinarian from VT, who also in the old days worked as a Doctor who swore by Apple Cider Vinegar for quite near everything. Snake Oil!

I have often added it a water and actually have grown to like the taste. It has made headaches go away almost instantly. They olnly thing I have ever worried about is the acidic content and changing your bodies ph....but I really have no knowledge of that, so I use it now and then.

PS: Kills Poison Ivy and not surrounding plants, moss on on your roof.

Good stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join