It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Times Hillary Clinton Pushed Fake News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

I am an orphan. I've never had that sort of privilege. Did the white lies help you?

You raised yourself from birth, huh?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Indeed she did.She wrote it in her book. THAT is 'pushing' fake news.

It was not in her book. It was in her husbands.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

and when you are ready to acknowledge Hillary Clinton for who she is I will start to take you seriously.
and both my posts were 100% on point with the OP my friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Would you agree that Hillary lied and did not push fake news, as is suggested?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

and when you are ready to acknowledge Hillary Clinton for who she is I will start to take you seriously.
and both my posts were 100% on point with the OP my friend.

Who she is? Shes a liar. I've said that already.

The OP and Breitbart said these were examples of her pushing fake news. That is incorrect.

Do you admit that, or are you using this thread to push your personal issues with Hillary, which is not the topic of the OP?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I am an orphan. I've never had that sort of privilege. Did the white lies help you?

You raised yourself from birth, huh?

I like to say I was raised by wolves. But in truth, yes, I was raised by humans.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Nice try. I've already seen your anti-free speech brethren arguing that if Trump insinuates unprovable 'reality' as truth then that constitutes being FAKE NEWS and should be subject to censorship. Now here we're talking bald face LIES, so following your kinds logic then Hillary is more like the ringleader / messiah of FAKE NEWS.

a reply to: seasonal

You should have had the full short-list:

1. “Landing Under Sniper Fire”
2. Her grandmother was an immigrant
3. A recruiter shut down her attempt to join the Marines because she was a woman
4. The Benghazi attack was a protest against a YouTube video
5. She never sent or received classified email on her homebrew email server
6. Russia was behind Wikileaks’ release of John Podesta’s emails
7. She’s a sweet grandma
8. A stranger just happened to find me in public!

My oh my. That list could be infinite!

Here's a quickie:
9. Something like 100 times she claimed "Trump calls women fat disgusting pigs" (amongst other similar alleged labeling of other 'groups' along these lines).

The point here is he called one woman (Rosie Odonnel) a "fat disgusting pig", and Hillary knew this, yet she essentially turned this incident into her entire campaign platform but recoining it in sweeping terms about all women and then for months on end at 'every' rally speech and 2 out of 3 debate appearances she made the same claim (as did Tim Kaine). Then she did the same logic in regards to every other group she could worker into the spiel, in true 'SJW style', such as blacks, the handicapped and even Veterans!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
A couple MORE Hillary 'PUSHING Fake News' gems:

Dead Broke –

In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false

The Few, The Proud, The Marines –

Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've already seen your anti-free speech brethren arguing that if Trump insinuates unprovable 'reality' as truth then that constitutes being FAKE NEWS and should be subject to censorship.

I've never said that. You can't hold me accountable for what someone else may have said. Honestly, I don't think I've seen anyone say that. You're not making stuff up again, are you?

Now here we're talking bald face LIES, so following your kinds logic then Hillary is more like the ringleader / messiah of FAKE NEWS.

Yes, lies. She lied. What she did not do is push fake news.

Why is that so hard for people to understand such a simple difference?
edit on 10-12-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Of all days to have an incompetent sniper.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And another:

10. Hillary's "out hiking" fabrication (towards the very end of her campaign (when she could barely even walk unassisted)

Here's Snopes (liberal FAKE NEWS spin-doctor masters) pretending its not a dead to rights slam dunk:
www.snopes.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

When one is being interviewed by the PRESS...and one tells a lie...one is 'PUSHING' Fake News.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The fake news angle pushed by the gutter press is itself anti-free speech propaganda.

When the New York Times battled yellow journalism in the late 19th century, only ethical reporting could out-do the sensationalism, and naturally, the rags of yellow journalism lost while the NYT remains to this day. All these outlets have to do is provide ethical journalism and fake news will naturally subside. But in this case they are demanding censorship by corporations.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Are you asking me to give an answer over a stupid technicality?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

When one is being interviewed by the PRESS...and one tells a lie...one is 'PUSHING' Fake News.

No. They are lying.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

I'm asking you to be intellectually honest.

Others seem to be having a problem doing something so simple.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe this is how she got to the trail?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The fake news angle pushed by the gutter press is itself anti-free speech propaganda.

When the New York Times battled yellow journalism in the late 19th century, only ethical reporting could out-do the sensationalism, and naturally, the rags of yellow journalism lost while the NYT remains to this day. All these outlets have to do is provide ethical journalism and fake news will naturally subside. But in this case they are demanding censorship by corporations.

Roger that.

That term there: Yellow Journalism. I think they've scrubbed that one from modern journalism glossaries. Which means it's been CENSORED. Which means you sir a pushing FAKE NEWS, and one of the mods better get in here and CENSOR your arse!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No. They are lying.

Please explain how a 'News Maker' telling a lie directly to 'News Reporters' NOT pushing 'Fake News'.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

I'm asking you to be intellectually honest.

Others seem to be having a problem doing something so simple.

Being a mouthpiece for a viewing audience? As you wish.

Hilary isn't in my mind competent to stand trial...
These news agencies giving us filler fodder are 1/2 at fault;
the other half are those of us who think she might be competent to stand trial...

She should be in a straight-jacket if you want my honest opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join