It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary will not accept suggested electoral college overturn

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

We'll just agree to disagree about that. The fights over, now all I have to do is remember that...
. ...and I didn't even vote for the guy.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I think hillary clinton may need a brain biopsy but who knows. She is dangerous from what i have read. I'm glad she doesn't have hold of the rope now, not the one attached to americans, anymore.

Ok that's enough politics for one day. I'm so not into that. I would rather talk about real things, she's not real she is something very different.

Thank you for listening!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Poppycock...

Character and honor do not exist with the Clinton's.

I was stunned by your statement.
You certainly cannot be suggesting that Trump even knows what 'character' and 'honor' even mean?!?!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

It is not expected of Trump. Nothing but filth is expected from him. That is why they made up the pizzagate lies, and Comey did his lies. They had to do something to make Hillary filthier than Trump. Christians and their offspring millenials fell for it. They deserve the future that is ahead.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: namelesss

It is not expected of Trump. Nothing but filth is expected from him. That is why they made up the pizzagate lies, and Comey did his lies. They had to do something to make Hillary filthier than Trump. Christians and their offspring millenials fell for it. They deserve the future that is ahead.

Taking a slightly ... larger... Perspective, in a short couple of centuries, We will enjoy Universal Enlightenment/unconditional Love!
Many will not be fit to 'enter' and will need to be... ended.
With that being said, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
And, yes, it's going to hurt!
Oh yes!
Aren't all true Blessings painful?
I think that Trump is the perfect man to lead US into the 'future'! *__-

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2016 by DISRAELI because: point already covered

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

And I didn't vote for her and am furious with her low info supporters. Bernie would have beaten Trump.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I also see this as really just saving face...she allows people to believe that this may happen, knowing a recount will do nothing and saves face by appearing to take the high ground....neat tactic.

Maybe, but I see it differently. I see it as her trying to offer a very veiled message to electors; a couched strategy of sorts to dethrone Trump without her having to take the heat for it. It's almost reverse psychology using the power of suggestion. Tell a child "not" to do something, and they will do exactly that.

And...if this were to actually play out, it would represent the most absolutely horrific scenario imaginable. Clinton as a 'shadow president'. She wouldn't be "officially" in office, so she couldn't be held accountable by the House, Senate and the people, but she'd still be involved in everything from behind the scenes. She knows this, and it illustrates how truly dangerous this person is. She will stop at nothing to get into power. Resigning would give her the shield of plausible deniability on everything, but her party and even her running mate would be in power. Trump blocks this path for her because with him in office she (and her 'foundation') will be powerless. She just simply, categorically, will not accept this...and will stop at nothing, absolutely NOTHING, to prevent it from happening.

There is no question in my mind that Hillary Clinton would willingly, and knowingly, destroy this very country to get into power if this is what it takes. No question in my mind whatsoever! ...anything less, in her mind, is completely unacceptable. In my heart of hearts I don't believe Clinton really even wants to be POTUS. No, she wants the POWER that goes along with the role. The people she alleges to 'represent' are nothing more than a means to an end for her, a necessary group of "useful idiots" in her mind. And this is the thing which saddens me more than anything about this past election, that not even her own supporters can see through this charade. She would turn her back so fast on the people who voted for her, people's heads would spin as a result!

Democrats seem to actually believe she represents the common man, but fail (seemingly willingly) to realize she is the diametrically opposed polar opposite of the "common man", she is the elite of even the elite. How can her supporters not see this????? It's just stupefying!

And then...we have this little turn of events (your OP). I don't see it as saving face at all, but rather a far more sinister attempt to wrest power from Trump in a very oblique way.

edit on 12/9/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
N.B.
At the source, the "speech" is actually being credited to Paul Abrams, "the last person on earth not to be on Facebook".
It appears to be an imaginative blog article.
edit on 9-12-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

And you know that every word of her statements are the absolute unadulterated truth.

She would never lie and has never said anything which would ever lead us to believe other than what she has told us.

If you believe this, I want to talk to you about some sandy beach property in New Mexico which I have for sale.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Baloney. The religious voting groups would have never voted for him, democrat or republican. Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up! Build a wall, build a wall. No democrat could top those two hate filled promises.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I also see this as really just saving face...she allows people to believe that this may happen, knowing a recount will do nothing and saves face by appearing to take the high ground....neat tactic.

Maybe, but I see it differently. I see it as her trying to offer a very veiled message to electors; a couched strategy of sorts to dethrone Trump without her having to take the heat for it. It's almost reverse psychology using the power of suggestion. Tell a child "not" to do something, and they will do exactly that.

And...if this were to actually play out, it would represent the most absolutely horrific scenario imaginable. Clinton as a 'shadow president'. She wouldn't be "officially" in office, so she couldn't be held accountable by the House, Senate and the people, but she'd still be involved in everything from behind the scenes. She knows this, and it illustrates how truly dangerous this person is. She will stop at nothing to get into power. Resigning would give her the shield of plausible deniability on everything, but her party and even her running mate would be in power. Trump blocks this path for her because with him in office she (and her 'foundation') will be powerless. She just simply, categorically, will not accept this...and will stop at nothing, absolutely NOTHING, to prevent it from happening.

There is no question in my mind that Hillary Clinton would willingly, and knowingly, destroy this very country to get into power if this is what it takes. No question in my mind whatsoever! ...anything less, in her mind, is completely unacceptable. In my heart of hearts I don't believe Clinton really even wants to be POTUS. No, she wants the POWER that goes along with the role. The people she alleges to 'represent' are nothing more than a means to an end for her, a necessary group of "useful idiots" in her mind. And this is the thing which saddens me more than anything about this past election, that not even her own supporters can see through this charade. She would turn her back so fast on the people who voted for her, people's heads would spin as a result!

Democrats seem to actually believe she represents the common man, but fail (seemingly willingly) to realize she is the diametrically opposed polar opposite of the "common man", she is the elite of even the elite. How can her supporters not see this????? It's just stupefying!

And then...we have this little turn of events (your OP). I don't see it as saving face at all, but rather a far more sinister attempt to wrest power from Trump in a very oblique way.

It's just fake news. Check the date of the article. It's all fabricated nonsense just like what they play on CNN, MSNBC, etc. They wonder why we turn to alternative news sources and then create garbage like this article.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

It's not fake news. It's a blog written as a 'what if'.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Please name one thing Hillary has done that would make you believe this statement, or any statement of hers?

I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It's not fake news. It's a blog written as a 'what if'.

So basically fake news. Thanks for backing me up on that one.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
tweet the fool author writing this, his name is abrams. again, let them know that their pro-paganda is over.
edit on 9-12-2016 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I think he might have, too. At the very least, it wouldn't have been the electoral beat down it turned into...

I wouldn't have voted Sanders either, and I can't help but think he kinda gave it away, too. Coercion on the part of the DNC, but he could have fought a lot harder than he did. My humble opinion, of course.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

A blog isn't "fake news" (whatever that is...), it's opinion.

Seriously, this "fake news" this, "fake news" that, is getting rather old.

Bias has been present in the news since Gutenberg invented the printing press, it's up to us to decide the truth of the matter.

What the Hell has changed since that day so long ago?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
A blog post from HuffPo contributor... grain of salt..

about a speech that hasn't happened? grain of salt...

I would be surprised if HRC hits Philly on the 12th and reads these words...

YMMV

All that doesn't matter, the point of the blog is the determination of what role the EC has to play and that being if the candidate is actually up to, and fit for the job. That could mean in spite of the popular vote, it also means any EC person is entitled to vote for whomever they want, and there is no law in the land that can/will touch them for that, their own state may have a system of fines, whatever, but the EC person is entitled to vote for anybody.
More than that, the blogger cites Trumps remarks about asking Russia to hack into the Clinton e-mail system as one reason for Trump being unfit, and even a treasonable act.
You make your own mind up about that, and see where that takes you...is Trump the same as Snowden, if not, what's the difference?
That's all something an EC person has to consider, usually the EC system works, 'okay' but, I think this 2016 election is pretty much a tale of two train wrecks at the very least in the rhetoric cum encitement.
Who would blame any proper thinking EC person who would vote for neither.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

fake
feɪk
adjective
not genuine; imitation or counterfeit.
"she got on the plane with a fake passport"
synonyms: forgery, counterfeit, copy, sham, fraud, hoax, imitation, mock-up, dummy, reproduction, lookalike, likeness; More
noun
a thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham.
"fakes of Old Masters"
synonyms: forgery, counterfeit, copy, sham, fraud, hoax, imitation, mock-up, dummy, reproduction, lookalike, likeness; More
verb
forge or counterfeit (something).
"she faked her spouse's signature"
synonyms: forge, counterfeit, falsify, sham, feign, mock up, copy, reproduce, replicate...

Looks to me like she's got a hell of a lot more than wind beneath her wings.

What's wrong with you people. She said that she wouldn't except the presidency even if it was overturned. You calling her a liar?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join