It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary will not accept suggested electoral college overturn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

THe fear of dimishing "safe spaces" and more freedom to achieve your dreams must be a terrifying thought to those connected to the teat of yesterday's FED GOVT....

TIme to stand up on your own two feet... embrace freedom to fail and to succeed...

Set goals... and achieve!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That is really close to "feck", just saying.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Oh God... spare me the safe space crap now that Captain Snowflake is at the helm. The right is just as wussified with intolerance, actually more so, with sharing space with people different than themselves.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She couldnt possibly anyway. Something is wrong with her physically. Just watched her making a speech on fake news in another thread and she looks like hammered sh!t.

She needs rest and lots of it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I didn't mean to trigger... I mean TRUMP is about the most CENTRIST President since 2nd term Clinton...

How about an America that is allowed to be the BEST....

Instead of an America pandering to BS globalist dreams to rule the world...?

The faux outrage needs to stop...

I like the idea of strong nations... not a globally controlled business where those that have, mandate what those don't have..

While we are at it.. let's pack up the UN and deliver it to Brussels... they are taking up too much valuable real estate in the United States....

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Oh God... spare me the safe space crap now that Captain Snowflake is at the helm. The right is just as wussified with intolerance, actually more so, with sharing space with people different than themselves.

If it is over , why still the fear coming from the left ? And if Don is "Captain Snowflake" why was there that tremendous panic ? The right may be wussified , but apparently the left is zombified.Think I had rather be wussified , yet able to form thoughts on my own without someone telling me how to think,
And why the name calling ? That is a sign of either low self-esteem and/or low intellectual level . Dont belittle yourself . You are better than that.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I don't get triggered. If only you could see my eyes roll... and centrist my ass.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Nope. William T. Sherman, Civil War general, also said it. He's the General who the south to this day despise for his March to the Sea.

There was a movement to have him run for President against Abraham Lincoln. He refused.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Do you really believe that?

Most of it was just that, the protesters wanted she who shall not be named ever again by me to win, by any means necessary, up to and including violence.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wouldn't say fear and panic, it seems to me to be resistance.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes, I believe that. Are there some Hillary supporters wringing their hands hoping? Sure. Most just don't want Trump. I don't believe actual Hillary supporters to be capable of protest, let alone the skirmishes that happened at a few Trump rallies... those were people made of tougher stuff.
edit on 12/9/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I wouldn't say fear and panic, it seems to me to be resistance.

Resistance to what , who ? Looked like sheer panic to me.Safety pins , crayons , play-dough . Having to have safe places .

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

There's a lot of attacks going on against minorities right now and the safety pin thing is supposed to translate into yourself being willing to put your body between an attacker and a victim. I guess that's funny?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I oh-so wish Trump had not taken prosecution off the table. If she were still running scared, we'd never have to hear what she thinks or says again ... because she'd remain silent.

Donald Trump just took prosecution off of HIS table..and only until January 21, 2017. On that date, the Attorney General will begin conferring with the FBI and suddenly find additional evidence to warrant Hillary being strung up. She's as good as toast!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

There's a lot of attacks going on against minorities right now

Where?

Aside from the hoaxes that have been uncovered that is.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

There's a lot of attacks going on against minorities right now and the safety pin thing is supposed to translate into yourself being willing to put your body between an attacker and a victim. I guess that's funny?

Where , when ?
Sources ?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh of course they're fake... if it's not from Breitbart or Alex Jones, right?

Google search

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Oh of course they're fake... if it's not from Breitbart or Alex Jones, right?

Google search

I don't read either.

But several of said publicized hate crimes turned out to be fake.

Like the Muslim girl who said she was harassed among others.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Must all be fake then while every reported attack at a rally or on a Trump supporter is real, eh?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Just the ones that have been caught on video.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join