It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9-11 Conspiracy Theory explained in 5 minutes

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I will never forget, you may. But I won't, and I'll be here to remind you regularly. Today I present you this awesome 5 minute video that may convince some of you who still refuse the thought of having a corrupt governement that is willing to kill its own citizens for political reasons.

I'll be going to sleep now, I hope some of you will be waking up.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

"Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship… Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”

– Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials) Held between 20 November 1945 and 1 October 1946

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am saddened by this because I will never understand our lust for gold, land, power, or religion when it comes to the safety and acceptance of others, regardless of race, color, creed, sexuality, religious/political beliefs, nationality, or any other man-made construct that serves to divide us as a people who are identical in so many ways than not. What does matter, regardless of conspirators, unwaivered patriots, and those who are oblivious to anything non-mainstream is our shared similarities, in that we all (typically) want to be recognized, loved, heard, and accepted. That's hard to describe when our main forms of communication and information continuously reference our differences instead of our endearing similarities.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ireadkerouac

That's hard to describe when our main forms of communication and information continuously reference our differences instead of our endearing similarities.

Absolutely this is a big problem and it stems from our education.....

Debono's book titled "I am right you are wrong" is a good read and does a great job of explaining these constraints....

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
>>5 Minute video

>>4:41

wheres the rest of the video?

Obviously Censored

But what about Benazir Bhutto?
edit on 8-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ireadkerouac

That's hard to describe when our main forms of communication and information continuously reference our differences instead of our endearing similarities.

Absolutely this is a big problem and it stems from our education.....

Debono's book titled "I am right you are wrong" is a good read and does a great job of explaining these constraints....

Thank you, friend. I will definitely check that book out!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The real issue is that the people were being told that they are lied to and excercised their goddamn freewill and chose to believe the lie and extoll the virtues of truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Old, but gold! James Corbett is one of a kind.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Great video. This very James Corbett video is the one that woke me up from my deep sleep, some 13 years after 9/11.

For those new to this, watch the video and take notes. Research every one of your questions. It will be an eye-opener for some.
edit on 9-12-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: Made a few changes.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What is the point of learning the truth of this?

Even if enough people "woke up" to the "truth," do you think that those that were responsible are going to throw their hands up and say "you got me"??

More likely that if there was a significant resistance the narrative, more would be done to convince people that the narrative was true. As in they will kill more people and blame it on terrorism.

Might as well just leave it alone. The more people that are convinced that the "shadow government" were response for the death of 3000 Americans just raises the chance that more people are going to be killed to change their mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Great video, the events of that day were shocking, however even more shocking is that this can be done by those empowered to protect.

More recently, I have come to the conclusion that the 1993 botched bombing was in fact a failed 9/11...Bush senior had just left office a couple of months before, so it was left up to his son to get it right...because the right wing saw they were losing the ideology war, when communism, and the Berlin wall fell, giving way to a more liberal world, which saw less fascism.

If my theory holds true, then that means 9/11 was in the planning as early as 1989...12 years prior to the attack, because to challenge our confidence on security is a very right wing driven motive.

Of course I could very well be wrong, but hey lets not discount it out of hand just yet.
edit on 492016FridayamFri, 09 Dec 2016 06:48:49 -06006America/Chicago92016 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i have seen this before, and yes it did hurt me when i watched it again

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

edit on 21-6-2017 by WombRaider69 because: .

top topics

join