It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really did the DNC hack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hello all! Im relatively new here and unsure if this thread exists under a different heading. MODS: please move if necessary.
I dont want this to be political, and most info will be speculative, but who really hacked the DNC?
These are some VERY powerful people. Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and John Podesta. Theres no solid evidence Russia was behind it, and i refuse to believe that a 40 year old virgin living in his mothers basement did it.
Whoever did it seemed to have gotten away with it. This is the big question; who can hack these powerful people with no repercussions?
George Soros, Hillary Clinton hacked, and exposed, and nothing is done about it? To me it seems as if theres powerful people above these powerful people and they were trying teaching them a lesson.
Perhaps one of these three bit the hand that feed them and was given 'a spanking' for their actions.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The CIA probably obtained from NSA data bank and leaked it to wikileaks. A grand PsyOps to continue the charade.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real
In my humble opinion , it was an inside job.Someone that was high up and trusted by the Clintons. Now they cant go after this person because that would prove to the world , once and for all , the corruption of government
Catch 22

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Former NSA official claims agency hacked DNC, not Russia

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The fact that no major republican hack ever took place during all this tells me it's not so easy. Also, with the revelations that were made public I would say it wasn't a random hack but that whoever got access has had access for some time long enough to know the details out of thousands of emails. The details that would be so shocking. They also seemed to know Podesta s emails were the ones to see. Either that or he was the one they were able to gain access to. Mss/gnu makes sense to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
WASHINGTON, DC 20511

October 07, 2016

Joint Statement from the Department of Homeland Security
and Office of the Director of National Intelligence
on Election Security

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

www.dni.gov...

Russia had the motive and the ability. Their goal was to undermine the electorate's faith in democratic government. They are succeeding, thanks to disinformation being disseminated by their satellite black propaganda outlets.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

But those are both from the the offices of Obama appointees. And Obama's administration has shown time and again that they are not above using their positions and agencies for political purposes.

The Republicans are no better, but the point is that none of the players involved are trustworthy enough to take them at their word.

I don't think we'll ever no for sure.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

When the government says it preformed drone strikes with less sure intelligence than it had on these hacks I'm inclined to think they know what they're doing. I'm confident that they know for sure it was not only Russia but high up in their government as well.
This is of course being political because you're denying the truth because it doesn't suit an agenda.
Russia hacked them to steer the outcome of the election to someone they can easily manipulate and they knew Trump was going to be that candidate. And they were successful.
Now we have the babyman and Russia will control him like a marionette.
( who's the puppet... he's the puppet)
Mark my words.
edit on 1272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

How convenient...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ah youtube proof again. Excellent choice to back up a stupid claim
WTG

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I don't think we'll ever no for sure.

Funny, that's exactly what Russia wants people to think about the MH-17 incident.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Everyone? To say that one 'entity' performed the hack is far fetched.
If security is not up to scratch then the Chinese, Russians, South Korea and maybe people from a couple of different locations probably had a scratch around on their servers.

Nobody would come out holding a sign to say they did the deed. So we'll never really know how many entities had a look on the servers.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

So what? From Obama means what to you? Please. It was Russia they are sure of that.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
TBH -i is surprised that the "usual walts" have not attempted to claim "credit"

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ah youtube proof again. Excellent choice to back up a stupid claim
WTG

The YouTube video is a FOX news clip with commentators discussing former NSA employee Bill (William) Binney's assertion that it was the NSA that accessed the DNC datafiles - an event you appear to be calling a 'stupid claim' - it's not a claim, it's a fact, the DNC was hacked.....or have you already forgotten Hills' blaming the Russians for hacking the DNC?????

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
WASHINGTON, DC 20511

October 07, 2016

Joint Statement from the Department of Homeland Security
and Office of the Director of National Intelligence
on Election Security

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

www.dni.gov...

Russia had the motive and the ability. Their goal was to undermine the electorate's faith in democratic government. They are succeeding, thanks to disinformation being disseminated by their satellite black propaganda outlets.

Dude please dont take this the wrong way but how can you be so consistently and hugely wrong?

If you cant see the above for the BS piece of propaganda it is then you need help

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Riiiiiight.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think the answer is rather obvious the leak was within the DNC maybe Seth Conrad. but obviously someone in the DNC itself.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I agree with Binney. If anyone would know, he would.

Blaming the Russians is just how Clinton and so many others roll.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The fact Clinton came out on tv and said it was the Russians tells you it ain't, the Russians. They NEVER TELL YOU TRUTH, do you not learn anything?
Stop showing your partisan rubble for once and see the light in front of you.

Trump did not contemplate running for the highest office in the land for 30 or so years to finally throw his hat in, WIN and then to suddenly become a puppet or Russia for f's sake. Grow up. Educate yourself. Your kind are starting to become obsolete.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join