It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps putting America 1st

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
God that Trumps an asshat

Hes only doing all this great stuff and putting America and Americans first because hes a sociopath, if he didnt have such a narcissistic personality I bet he wouldnt be doing all these great things and following through on his promises.

My guess is you don't even know what sociopath even means. You're just trying to pin a pathological disorder on a man you've never met with no proof or substance to your claims.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The era of Regime change is over!

Did he actually say that?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Hes only doing all this great stuff and putting America and Americans first because hes a sociopath, if he didnt have such a narcissistic personality I bet he wouldnt be doing all these great things and following through on his promises.

My guess is you don't even know what sociopath even means. You're just trying to pin a pathological disorder on a man you've never met with no proof or substance to your claims.

My guess is you didnt read the whole thread before responding

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I was the second person to star this post.

Deliciously sarcastic.

Edgy not using the sarcasm tags.

Remember IkNOwSTuff, the follow-alongs still need the /sarcasm /end sarcasm tags.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

My accusation still stands.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Then your an asshat just like Trump

edit on 6/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Then your also an asshat like Trump

Are you new to the internet?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Then your also an asshat like Trump

Are you new to the internet?

I wouldnt say Im new but Im no expert
Are you new to sarcasm?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Dont forget to jail Hillary Sir!!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Did he actually say that?

That is a direct quote.
Done
Next

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I guess that describes the MSM perfectly then.

They are finding everything he does wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

People who didn't vote for him whats your honest opinion if you actually watched his speech?

Trump is praising himself too often.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

People who didn't vote for him whats your honest opinion if you actually watched his speech?

#PeacethroughStrength!

Very Orwellian

Trump strategy "don't tell your enemies what you're going to do!". There will be LOTS of regime change under a Trump administration.

#MakeAmericaSafeAgain!

Militarized police. Surge in new private prisons. Continued police state in Midtown Manhattan.

Actually saying the words "Radical Islamic Terrorism" is a big 1st step to defeating the enemy.

Religiously motivated hate crimes and violence will escalate.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Magic words? That helps?

I vote for abracadabra. At least it's tried and true.

How idiotic for him to think this.

The whole point ,which of course trump missed (what a surprise) was not to lower ourselves to proclaiming this a religious war. That's what ISIS wants. They want to inflame their masses with proof that the U.S. is waging a war on Islam.
Which I guess will be true once the babyman takes office ( I mean the throne).

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I guess that describes the MSM perfectly then.

They are finding everything he does wrong.

It's right out there on the table.
No one has to search. Trying to find something he's done wrong is like trying to find the sky. Just look.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

So what do you think of the current President and those before him going back say 4 decades or so?
edit on 7-12-2016 by LuXTeN because: righty ho

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

I thought Clinton was sleazy but had charisma, I wasnt terribly politically aware in the 90s

I thought George Bush Jr was an idiot and couldnt figure out how Americans voted for a bloke who couldnt string a coherent sentence together and shouldnt have been trusted with a pair of scissors let alone Nuke codes.

I couldnt explain why but I felt a sense of jubilation when Obama won, I believed all the "change" and "the troops will be home by Christmas" BS and when I realised it was all a lie to get elected I stopped paying attention to him.

Trump I believe is not "one of them" and truly believe he will honour his promises to the best of his ability.

How about yourself?

Out of curiousity what made you ask that question?

OH and welcome to ATS

edit on 7/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Are your eyes all sparkly, like in your avatar?

But, yes, the news is going ridiculous at this point--the "war on fake news" is a prime example. It's an overt attempt to trivialize any news outlet that does not reflect what is reported on the "established" news sites, when it is the established news organizations that are generally the biggest offenders.

I can't blame you for being fixed on those channels--it's hard to look away from a train wreck that was carrying loads of filled clown cars.

edit on 7-12-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

It's a good thing you don't run this country. And btw, how very un-American of you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join