It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps putting America 1st

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

What's a lousy 400k when he has business & investments all over the world that he can use his new found power to make him ungodly amounts of $$$$$$$.

Still waiting on that Blind Trust that he claims to have given to his kids who he has sitting on calls with foreign leaders. But I'm sure Trump supporters will turn a blind eye to that and attack anyone who brings it up.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: LuXTeN

I thought Clinton was sleazy but had charisma, I wasnt terribly politically aware in the 90s

I thought George Bush Jr was an idiot and couldnt figure out how Americans voted for a bloke who couldnt string a coherent sentence together and shouldnt have been trusted with a pair of scissors let alone Nuke codes.

I couldnt explain why but I felt a sense of jubilation when Obama won, I believed all the "change" and "the troops will be home by Christmas" BS and when I realised it was all a lie to get elected I stopped paying attention to him.

Trump I believe is not "one of them" and truly believe he will honour his promises to the best of his ability.

How about yourself?

Out of curiousity what made you ask that question?

OH and welcome to ATS

Thank you for the Welcome! I know Bush was a bit of a mad man wasn't he. The rest of what you said about them i can agree with it all too.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I carefully researched each candidate by going through the extensive quiz at www.isidewith.com... I expanded many sections that were important to me and it came back with a rating of 89% for Bernie Sanders and 37% for Trump. Meaning that my positions aligned with theirs at those rates.

Trumps personality and character flaws are very real and very concerning to me. Personally, I think Trump is obscene. I raise my kids to act exactly the opposite of him. If a guy like that ever talked to or about my wife, sisters, or mother the way he does about women, he'd be making an unexpected dental appointment.

All of that said, if Trump follows through on that 37%, he could be the best president of our time.

I wish him luck. Even though I think he's an a-hole.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
At this point it is really hard to tell what he has or has not done with success. Every time he says he did something, it turns out to be a lie. The things we want or need to hear or see, we don't. To rally for himself at this point is well, pointless, unless you are a narcissist. I am sure you have heard, the only other president to have celebrated their own win was Hitler. I am not saying Trump IS Hilter, but we must pay attention to history, it does tend to repeat itself.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join