It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cat discharged on the mat and other evil cat stories...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have already included this anecdote into another thread that can be found here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I thought that this particular topic needed to be underlined in order to share and discuss other horror stories from other furry killer kitten/cat devil inincarnation owners :

This is our tree that took us all last Sunday to put up :

This is the star on the top of said tree that took us all last Sunday to put up :

This is "Diablo" our 3 month old kitten that took 7 seconds to lay a sloppy egg on the bathroom rug and was looking quite innocent just before I rubbed his nose in said fecal matter :

And to top it off... even after asking Mrs Lags to NOT let the kitten come upstairs on a night time, Mrs Lags let him up the same evening and said cat proceded to crap on our duvet whilst I was sleeping...

Said cat is now lurking around the living room the day after and giving me extremely evil glances from time to time after having had his nose rubbed in his sloppy poo (before I plonked him yet again in his litter tray)... But he still could not resist the temptation this morning of climbing up the multicoloured psycedelic flashing new toy (Xmas tree) that we took all BLOODY last Sunday to erect

If the cat does that again I will take much pleasure next Sunday in replacing the star with him.

Buwhahahahahahahaha :

Anyone else have an evil Bast... Erm... I meant cat...?

Share your stories... Looking forward to reading and discussing your feline misery...

Warmest respects

Lags
edit on 6-12-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Phrase changed

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Cats are very clear with their behaviour. It doesn't like the pooping place. Maybe a different cat litter? Redecorate the kitty bathroom? Stuff like that?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Just for info, I am a veterinary surgeon who has much experience (28 years) in animal behaviour...

The issue is Mrs Lags who was and still is dominated by animals...

We have 4 dogs and have had a variety of cats in the past (each and everyone with his/her own particular character...) and she was/is dominated by all of them...

This one (3 months old) will also learn that the only litter tray available is the one I keep plonking him in until he is old enough to go outside and crap in the neigbours veggie patch...

However, I found out about 15 minutes ago that Mrs Lags had given said horrid feline nearly a whole can of Tuna fish in Olive oil whilst I was away...

Now I know why said incarnated devil crapped all over the bathroom rug... poor bugger couldn't make it to his litter tray on time... But anyway... at least he knows now wher his place is...

Warmest respects

Lags

a reply to: Peeple

edit on 6-12-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The cat shat mat and other bad cats. thread..funny
So far my felines have not given me the full grief I know they can present. Not counting the several dozen carcasses(birds, rats, lizards) they have left under my bed as a present to daddy(i check constantly) . 2-3yo females. They are good hunters. But refuse to do business outside, they demand the litter box. It gets super annoying that will not use the nature for this.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Haha good. I thought you were one of those thinking your cat does it to show you its opinion about you or crap like that.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I do not currently own any cats, but I have owned many over the years. My "favorite" little monster was one called Toothless. He would run up your lap and chest while you were sitting on the couch and head butt your chin so hard your teeth would clack together. I swear he would get a running start and just try and break your teeth. ( Hence his name)

He would also just randomly push things off of things. He would swipe the remote off the table, or a candle, or pen, or drinking glass, eye glasses, etc. Toothless would attack unprovoked dogs walking down the opposite side of the street on a leash and chase them dragging their owner down the street.

Now Toothless had a brother named Rango ( a Canadian bobtail ) a huge gorgeous cat. Rango's favorite thing to do is bring me LIVE birds and let them loose in the house. I don't know how he would catch them and bring them in unharmed but it was a weekly thing. I even had a special bird towel and box that I kept out just for this. There is nothing like seeing your curtain flutter all weird and getting up to look and there is a dove, or a freaking bluejay. Bluejays are mean, like murder you mean.
He would also catch and kill quite large mice and bring them home and just put them in my potted plants, IN the POTTED plants, only in them, never near them.
Rango was one of those, narcoleptic brats that would collapse into a nap in the middle of the walkway or some other well trafficked area. He would sleep for days in the same spot. It was so bad that I would go over and wake him up and flip him every 3 days to make sure he was alive and didn't get a blood clot, which would then trigger the live bird loose in the house event.

I have pictures of folded laundry piled on top of him as well as other things we would just see how high we could stack on him. This 20 pound ginormous cat had the smallest of feet so when he walked across your lap it was actually quite painful.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I am owned by 9 of them......I & all nine of my cats would like to Rub the op nose in his fecal matter & see if he gets the point. That action did ZERO for your cat crapping on things. Do we do it to out kids when we are potty training them ? No we do not. Personally I hope & pray that this cat takes a shat upon your face whilst you sleep.......a nice runny/wet one.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Meh what a ridiculous thing to say, you are not owned by any cats, you choose to keep them.

My cat is free to come and go as she wishes, never had a litter tray and always goes in the garden. Only once I locked her in the house all day by accident and when I came home she'd done her business on the tiled floor at the foot of my toilet.
I smiled at her and said good cat.

If OP's cat is not held prisoner then it will decide in time if it wants to live elsewhere without getting a face rub in poo...or probably crap in a different place.

Cats are not the same as human children and I hope you don't realise this because you are childless.
I would pity any child who is considered the same status as the cat by its parents.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
But refuse to do business outside, they demand the litter box. It gets super annoying that will not use the nature for this.

I don't know about that, I have an older cat who prefers to do his business outside and likes to wake up the household every single morning at 4 am to let us know. I refuse to let him out until a respectable hour and instead show him his box. But he never ever ever gets the hint and keeps trying to get me to let him out at 4 am. He then spends the rest of his day napping on my keyboard and drooling on my desk.
edit on 6-12-2016 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I love cats. Such unique creatures.
My two favorite cats were Cry Baby and Pounce. Siblings given to me when they were a month old. Their mom had died.
These little buggers were such fun! Cry Baby was a petite black female. Pounce a black and white male.
Cry baby followed me everywhere around the house and yard. She slept next to my head with her nose in or near my ear. She loved taking baths and being outside in the rain. She was never into trouble and had a very pleasant disposition.
She always took her naps lying on top of my purse or on any of my shoes that she could find.
Unfortunately I was unable to get her fixed and before I realized it, she was pregnant. Her baby was very large and she couldnt deliver. She died of complications with the birth.
Pounce was a superstar! He would lay on my hubbys head at night. When he was done sleeping and ready for attention, he would run across the head of the bed and sit on the side tables. If anything was laying on the tables he would bat at it with his paw until it was on the floor.
He also liked water. When I was bathing, Pounce would sit on the side of the tub and groom himself. If I rolled over onto my stomach, he would jump onto me and sit on my back or butt. He would get into the shower with hubby.
He was also a coffee snorter. We would grind our coffee beans in the morning. He would be waiting in the kitchen for us and if he wasnt, as soon as he heard the coffee grinder, he would come running. He would sit on the counter and watch but as soon as we poured the coffee into the filter he would stick his little face in in. He also would eat stray coffee beans that were on the floor.
Hubby would be a few feet away from Pounce and pat his hands on his chest and and Pounce would jump up into his arms.
Our silly kitties! Loved them alot and miss them everyday.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Talk about missing the point......you missed it by a mile...or more. I was more talking about the OP abusing his cat by rubbing it's nose in shat. I'll stand by my comment of wanting his cat to shat in his face whilst he sleeps. It would be quite a pleasure to me if YOUR cat did it to you as well. I hope you sleep with your mouth open. a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Why would you want my cat to crap in my mouth?
She's too busy curled up under the quilt with me when I'm asleep for that.

I get it, you're one of those who cannot differentiate between humans and cats, that's cool, I think it is ridiculous and rather pathetic but my thoughts are irrelevant of course.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Talk about missing the point......you missed it by a mile...or more. I was more talking about the OP abusing his cat by rubbing it's nose in shat. I'll stand by my comment of wanting his cat to shat in his face whilst he sleeps. It would be quite a pleasure to me if YOUR cat did it to you as well. I hope you sleep with your mouth open. a reply to: grainofsand

I understand and respect your opinion but however would not wish the words that you have written on yourself or anyone in your family.

I have only ever had to do this on two occasions and the animals (NOT HUMAN CHILDREN) have never done it again.

Enjoy your bitterness.

Warmest respects

Lags
edit on 6-12-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's called ABUSE to your animal. How you can abuse it & say you love it at the same time is ridiculous. I guess you want accolades for abusing a cat.....Hope your a mouth breather. Also not bitter, just can't stand to see a person abuse an animal....and will call them out on it each & every time. reply to: Lagomorphe

edit on 6-12-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Meh, I don't share your outrage, I don't imagine the cat is traumatised and starting to self harm as a result.

I also don't imagine you would have a legal case of abuse which any court would be interested in if the OP's training method was limited and the cat learned to crap elsewhere.

Phone your local cops, see what they say, OP has admitted it in public, go on if you are that outraged....let us know what they say.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
On the whole "nose in the poop" debate here, I just wanted to add that this is a very popular misconception of what the proper training and punishment should be when puppies/kitties have accidents. It is unfortunately bad advice that has been passed on for generations. I don't know that it qualifies as abuse (dogs sniff and eat poop all the time without any help from people) but I'm sure it annoys our pets and doesn't teach them much. You really have to catch them in the act or redirect their bad behavior to a better one to make a change, or make appropriate changes to their environments to help them do what is desired.

For those outraged at the idea of this punishment, I understand your passion for the welfare of our furry friends, but I might suggest that helpful information and advice on the proper training of animals would be much better received and much more useful to both people and their critters than name calling and insults. Why infuriate when you can educate?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes

There are always the types who have a strangely submissive relationships with their cats though.

I know someone who actually jokes about his unpredictable male cat who scrams people.
The cat did it to me once years ago and I instinctively slapped his face hard in defence.
Never scrammed me since, sits on my lap and everything.

Owned by cats hahaha, absolutely ridiculous and rather pathetic.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

My Ex Wife.... Lives In An Apartment Building. All The Way Up On The Last Floor.
Below Her Lives A Cat Who Never Stays Put. Every Other Day He Escapes His Apartment And Comes Upstairs And Sliently Lodges Himself At Her Door. On Her Way To Work She Foolishly Opens The Door... And Without So Much As A Second To Lose That Darn Cat Rushes Into The Apartment. And That Is When The Antics And The BIG Chase Begins.....
Poor Woman Is Always Late To Work.
edit on 6-12-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Cats are very clear with their behaviour. It doesn't like the pooping place. Maybe a different cat litter? Redecorate the kitty bathroom? Stuff like that?

Redecorate the 'kitty bathroom' are you #ing serious?!!
5 stars so far for your reply bahaha!
I'm so glad my cat is a free ranging independent animal who chooses to chill with me in a mutually beneficial arrangement.

They are cats not children lol

Treating them like children though, absolutely ridiculous.
edit on 6.12.2016 by grainofsand because: stupid auto correct

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Buy a litter box you cheap bastards....put some dirt in it & let nature take it's course. If I offended you two....I could give a fat rats arse.a reply to: grainofsand

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join