It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler LGBT classes on youtube

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Gender and sex are two "totally different things", remember??

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Gee, I don't know, why do they need to know that Cinderella loves Prince Charming and wants to marry him and live happily ever after? That's as much about sexuality as saying sometimes there are two mommies and sometimes there are two daddies.

No way, this channel is a whole nother level. This is high level Hitler's Youth style social engineering.

FACT: This is Ideology being taught here.

www.youtube.com...
LOVE trumps HATE - Election 2016: QUEER KID STUFF #11

www.youtube.com...
YOU GO GIRL! - Feminism: QUEER KID STUFF #7
edit on 5-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
BTW, I had the same reaction way back in the day when Jesus Camp came out. And I'm sure you did too!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: kaylaluv

What do they really need to understand about SEXuality at age 4???

Gender awareness. By age 2 or 3, a child starts to develop a sense of being a male or female. This awareness is called gender identity. Kids this age start to understand the difference between boys and girls, and can identify themselves as one or the other. Some people think gender identity is biologically determined and some say it's a product of a child's environment. Most likely, it's a combination of both. kidshealth.org...

Yes " A sense of being male or female" a normal part of a child's process.

But not this:

nonbinary.org...

A
Shown here live at Øyafestivalen 2013, Raeen Roes, better known by their stage name Angel Haze, is a well known rapper who came out as agender in 2015.

agender. 1. Some who call themselves agender have no gender identity (genderless). 2. Some who call themselves agender have a gender identity, which isn't female or male, but neutral.[1] In cassolotl's Nonbinary Stats Survey 2013, 445 respondents identified as agender. In cassolotl's Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016, 944 respondents identified as agender.

androgyne. This word is used for a wide variety of gender nonconforming and non-binary gender identities and gender expressions.[1] Number of survey respondents who identified as androgyne: 346 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2013, and 380 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016.

B
Sworn virgin in Rapsha, Hoti, Ottoman Albania, at the beginning of the 20th century.

bigender, or bi-gender.[1] Bigender individuals have two gender identities, at the same time, or at different times.[2] These two genders might be female and male. Number of bigender survey respondents: 137 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2013, and 123 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016.
burrnesha, or sworn virgins. In Albania, the Burrnesha are people assigned female at birth who have a masculine gender expression and role, and were traditionally considered neither female nor male. This tradition goes back to at least the 1400s, and is still practiced.[3][4]

butch.[1] A queer masculine gender identity or expression, which some see as a nonbinary gender. In Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016, only 5 respondents labeled their gender identity as butch, but it is very common in the wider LGBT community.

D

demigender.[1] An umbrella term for nonbinary gender identities that have a partial connection to a certain gender, such as demiboy (male-like, or both male and genderless)[5][1], and demigirl (female-like, or both female and genderless.[6]). In Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016, 452 respondents identified as demigender.

E

enby (plural: enbies).[1] Created in 2013 by a nonbinary person named vector, going by the username revolutionator.[7] Based on an initialism of "non-binary," "NB". A common noun for a person with a nonbinary gender identity, meaning this is the nonbinary gender equivalent of the common nouns "boy" or "girl." In Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016, 477 respondents said they identified as enbies.

F

fa'afafine. In Samoa, the Fa'afafine are people assigned male at birth who have a feminine gender expression, and who don't think of themselves as female or male.[8]

femme.[1] A queer feminine gender, which some use as a nonbinary identity. In Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016, only 14 respondents labeled their gender identities as femme, but it is very common in the wider LGBT community.

G
Asia's first genderqueer pride parade in Madurai, 2012. The person on the left carries the genderqueer pride flag (a tricolor of lavender, white, and chartreuse).

genderfluid, also called gender-fluid or fluid gender.[1] A gender identity that often changes, so that a person may feel one day like a boy, and another day like a girl, for example. Number of respondents who identified as genderfluid: 645 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2013, and 942 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016.

genderflux. Coined by deergoths in 2014, who said, "Whereas genderfluidity is a shift between different genders, genderflux is more like varying intensity." A gender identity that often changes in intensity, so that a person may feel one day as though they have almost no gender, or none at all, and another day they feel very gendered.[1] In Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016, 25 respondents identified as genderflux.

genderless.[1] Having no gender identity. Syn. agender. In Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016, 17 respondents used the word "genderless" for their identities.

genderqueer[1] is a non-normative gender identity or expression. This can be either an umbrella term, or a specific identity. Number of respondents who used the word "genderqueer" for their identities: 1202 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2013, and 1243 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016.

H
A Pakistani hijra at a protest between two hijra groups from Islamabad and Rawalpindi. 2008.

Hijra. In south Asian countries including India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, the Hijra are people assigned male at birth who have a feminine gender expression. This is a very ancient tradition. Today, Hijra are legally recognized as a gender other than female or male.[9][10][11][12][13][14] In 1996, there were an estimated 50,000 hijra in India alone.[15]

I

intergender.[1] Coined in the 1990s or earlier. A certain nonbinary gender identity in between female and male. In the 1990s, this was an identity label that any person could use, even if they were born with non-intersex (dyadic) bodies,[16] but others say it should only be used by people who were born with intersex bodies. Number of survey respondents who identified as intergender: 46 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2013, and 47 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016.

M

Māhū. In Hawaii, the Māhū is a nonbinary gender role, made of people who can be either AFAB or AMAB. This tradition existed before Western invaders, and survives today.[17]

maverique.[1] Coined by Vesper H. (queerascat) in 2014. A specific nonbinary gender identity "characterized by autonomy and inner conviction regarding a sense of self that is entirely independent of male/masculinity, female/femininity or anything which derives from the two while still being neither without gender nor of a neutral gender."[18] In Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016, 12 respondents identified as maverique.

N

neutral, or gender neutral.[1] 1. Having no gender identity. 2. Having a gender identity that is neutral: not female, not male, not a mix. In Nonbinary Stats Survey 2013, 348 respondents labeled their gender identity as neutral. In Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016, 420 respondents used the word "neutral" for their gender identities.

neutrois.[1] Coined by a neutrois person named H. A. Burnham in 1995.[19] Having one non-binary gender identity that is neutral. Not female, not male, and not a mix. Some neutrois people are transsexual, experience gender dysphoria, and want to get a physical transition.[20] Number of survey respondents who identified as neutrois: 144 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2013, and 207 in Nonbinary Stats Survey 2016.

ninauposkitzipxpe. In North America, the Blackfoot Confederacy recognizes a gender called ninauposkitzipxpe, "manly-hearted women," who are assigned female at birth, and occupy a gender role different from that of women and men.[21]

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Dec 2016 22:29:10 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And Cinderella isn't social engineering?

A good girl (like Cinderella) is sweet and pretty and does a good job of cleaning house.

All girls (like Cinderella's step sisters) should look for the best mate, especially one who is rich and can support them in style (like the Prince)

Cinderella is happiest when she can get together with the Prince and live happily ever after as his Princess. Eventually, the Prince will be King where he will rule the land and Cinderella can be his support.

Meh. I like the newer Disney movie Brave, where the girl refuses to marry any of the Princes. She can do just fine on her own if she wants to. Nothing wrong with that message.

There's also nothing wrong with saying sometimes mean people exist, but it's important to be kind. Also nothing wrong with saying to treat boys and girls equally.

I don't get the Hitler thing at all here.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh, come on.

Are you really taking this video seriously?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I think its pretty clear why you like Blaire White.

She's safe.

edit on 5-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This is from the Queer Kid Stuff:

LGBTQ+ vids for kids! I'm your host Lindsay and with the help of my best stuffed friend, Teddy, we'll be teaching you what gays mean, what LGBT stands for, what's up with marriage equality and so much more!

KIDS. Not toddlers, not babies. The messages are all about things being OK and non discrimination.

A call to Activism (no way this is for TODDLERS):

I finally had time to research. And I'm adding on to what you've already said.

These videos are not for kids. They are training videos (or tools) to help parents, teachers, etc to help children understand.

The short videos are a tool for parents, teachers, and LGBTQ+ adults to help them explain these words and ideas to young children in their lives, recommended for ages 3-7. A free, printable activity sheet accompanies each episode to further instill the lessons of the videos through activities which can be done at home or in the classroom. queerkidstuff.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: kaylaluv

What do they really need to understand about SEXuality at age 4???

Gender awareness. By age 2 or 3, a child starts to develop a sense of being a male or female. This awareness is called gender identity. Kids this age start to understand the difference between boys and girls, and can identify themselves as one or the other. Some people think gender identity is biologically determined and some say it's a product of a child's environment. Most likely, it's a combination of both. kidshealth.org...

Yes " A sense of being male or female" a normal part of a child's process.

Define "normal".

If you are an LGBTQ (other) parent, these video's are designed to help you help your child understand.

It says to - - help a child in your life understand the Words and Ideas.

Children are not immune from hearing things.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

No that's what you call a lot of psychobabble bullshlt.

What's wrong with people just let kids be kids shlt.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Here is one of the videos from that channel:

That's great. What's wrong with that??

You're (and Blaire is) making it out like she was talking about sexual activities, and other age-inappropriate things.

Actually look at the various videos on this channel and it's rather obvious it's simply expressing awareness of LGBT, and not promoting kids have sex or anything bizarre like many of you are insinuating.

This is designed for and aimed at toddlers who are far far from being allowed sex-ed so this is highly disturbing.

...this isn't sex-ed either so that's irrelevant.

In order to tell us what it's designed for, you should familiarize yourself with them. It's obvious you haven't actually watched them if you equate it to sex education...

Here's the channel: link
edit on 6-12-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I think the video was meant to be educational and I think it was aimed at kids older than toddlers. I don't see anything horrific about it myself. But it's not required, like at a public school or anything.

I knew it wouldn't take long to have a thread about sex ed and the outrage. But they turn around and say you shouldn't shelter your kid when you don't think your 9-year-old grandson is ready to read literature that uses the "n" word. The cognitive dissonance of the right...

At 10 years old there were people at school using every swear word in the book. So yes, at nine years old would be time to learn what the swear words are. If you want the other kids at school teaching yours the material, then sure wait another year. Otherwise 9 years old is about the time to go through the big list of swear words with your child.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
children's lgbt parade SF 2011 youtu.be... Oslo youtu.be... your freedom for perverts

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Children need to be children. Don't be forcing this stuff onto them like it's great to be like that...

edit on CSTTue, 06 Dec 2016 09:16:10 -06000000003109x010x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

how bout you just let kids be kids and leave the adult bs out of it and let them figure it out on their own with out adults with obvious comformation bias ruining their childhood.

if it was a church teaching no sex before marrage youd be outraged. at least remain consistant

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I always have one single question for western feminists that not a single one has ever been able to answer:

What is one right men have where you live that you do not?

All they can do is either choke or stammer or respond with abuse and myths/fallacies, like the wage gap.
But not one has ever answered that question.

As for the LGBT agenda. Like religion, let kids be kids and stop forcing sexuality # on them to further your cause.

Most of these so called minortiy groups do not want equality, they want special treatment.
Most of the people I see complaining have the same rights as the next person, same opportunities, they are not oppressed or tormented. Just unlike your average joe they don't want to take responsibility for themselves.
They want the world handed to them on a platter.
You cannot reason with them. You use patience and logic they will answer with nonsense and abuse.
They want the world moulded to suit them and give not a single # about the variety of the human race.

Like any extremism, you put a gun in a kids hand and tell them all their life that anything foreign is evil and should die they will believe it.
You tell them all their lives their god is better than anyone elses, they will believe it.
You put a dress on a 4 year old boy who has no defined sexcuality and encourage it all his life then of course he is going to parrot mummy and daddy and say he's transgender.
You take a kid and give them a spoonful of # every day saying it is essential to stay alive, they will gladly eat # every day.

Kind of funny that kids have no life experience and apparently impressionable and influenced by those around them........ who'd of thought it?
edit on 6-12-2016 by AtomicKangaroo because: added stuff

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The same people who will condemn you for posting this will be the same who you will see bashing parents teaching their children about religion/Christianity!

Wait, is it not also brainwashing to impose religion on a young child's mind also? Children are born with a beutiful blank slate. I think we should wait awhile before we start sh!ting all over it. That includes LGBT and religion i think.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

how bout you just let kids be kids and leave the adult bs out of it and let them figure it out on their own with out adults with obvious comformation bias ruining their childhood.

if it was a church teaching no sex before marrage youd be outraged. at least remain consistant

OMG - - the "kids be kids" argument.

Why didn't I think of that.

Maybe because there are more and more LGBT parents who need advise/tools and ways to teach their children to cope with what anti-LGBT people say to their kids.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
I always have one single question for western feminists that not a single one has ever been able to answer:

What is one right men have where you live that you do not?

On paper or in REAL every day life?

As for the LGBT agenda. Like religion, let kids be kids and stop forcing sexuality # on them to further your cause.

When you think of a hetero couple is your first thought SEX?

They're pushing SEX on children just by there existence in being a couple.

Most of these so called minortiy groups do not want equality, they want special treatment.

What exactly would that "Special" treatment be?

Most of the people I see complaining have the same rights as the next person, same opportunities, they are not oppressed or tormented.

Actually NO. There are 15 states that have no LGBT employment protection. Which means you can refuse to hire someone just because they are LGBT. You can also fire someone just because they are LGBT.

The rest of your post is ignorant.

edit on 6-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Since these types of youtube videos weren't displayed for children in the past, perhaps that could explain why so many people are confused now and have anxiety and stress? Do you really think maybe this type of information would lead children down a horrible path? or a path where they really can know themselves, who they are and what they like as apposed to just what they know and what someone else tells them to know? IM not agreeing with it but I'm also not against it. It seems with media and everything kids are exposed to in life now, there is nothing we can do to hide these things. The world is changing so id say go along with it and relax and just allow it. I wouldn't call this brainwashing any less than I would call religion brainwashing or eating a vegan diet brainwashing or you have to work hard to make it in life brainwashing...were all brainwashed one way or another.
edit on 6-12-2016 by lilyblues22 because: spelling error and missed something

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join