It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler LGBT classes on youtube

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Annee

I think the video was meant to be educational and I think it was aimed at kids older than toddlers. I don't see anything horrific about it myself. But it's not required, like at a public school or anything.

I knew it wouldn't take long to have a thread about sex ed and the outrage. But they turn around and say you shouldn't shelter your kid when you don't think your 9-year-old grandson is ready to read literature that uses the "n" word. The cognitive dissonance of the right...

Oh, don't I know it. We've been here for a long time.

I take issue with Blaire White because she's like "I'm a "normal" straight trans" - - - "I'm not crazy, over-the-top trans". Kind of like the difference between a gay man who can pass for straight, compared to a very feminine gay man. A very feminine gay man is what he is. He's not choosing it.

So, I think cis-genders would be more likely to identify with Blaire and hold her as a standard of what a transgender should be. But, they are not all that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I didn't take the toddler video seriously.

Should it have been called out?

A actual trans gendered is presented that does not align with your views and you immediately throw the person under a bus and all that to protect your little bubble fending of anything that may endanger its views and opinions contained within it.

What happened to your "owh its a trans gender person, we should respect his/hers/xyrs/firs views because of the experiences they had which they went through in hardship only they know what it is like and how it is supposed to be and we should never put them down and sit and listen and respect it"

Well that disappeared fast today.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Dec 2016 20:50:16 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: TYPO

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I've read through the responses and would just like to point out a statewide mandated curriculum from K-12 that teach gender identity beginning 2017-2018. in Washington.

Which is bothersome to me. I am glad I don't have kids and am getting older, but I worry a bit for what passes as education on all levels.
edit on 5-12-2016 by thegeneraldisarray because: added info to link

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I don;t have twisted ideas and AGAIN, toddlers would not understand a word of that.

Teddy bears or not, even my daughter at 3 (and she was an early talker) would have been like...'boring talking' and walked away. She did enjoy the Weather Channel at 3am though. lol

That's your damn opinion, so quit stating it as fact.

YEAH, LAUGH IT UP THIS TOPIC IS HILARIOUS. YOU'RE ENABLING THIS SMUT (TEACHING TINY CHILDREN ABOUT SEXUALITY!)TARGETED AT CHILDREN WITH YOUR ENTIRE APPROACH TO THIS THREAD: YOU'RE PROTECTING AND NURTURING IT BY DEFLECTING AND SOOTHSAYNG IT.

How about I make a video channel with a little bloody teddy bear, etc, do the same everything as that creature is doing except the topic is how to be a bloody murder psychopath. According to you, a toddler wouldn't be able to understand that. So that means it'd be just okidokie?!?!?!?!?!?

edit on 5-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
QUESTION: Do you have any idea who Blaire White is?

He was a colts wide receiver kind of mediocre but he had his moments I guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Advantage
Let children be children. Let them be innocent for a while.

Well of course! The only reason to show the videos being complained about to say a 6 or 7 year old would be: They have an older sibling that might be differently gendered. They might have asked questions unprompted- it happens.

Those videos would not be all that easy for a young child to find on Youtube. A toddler would DEFINITELY not find them on their own.

Parents like this would :

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

My wife knows someone (through fakebook) that just had a child, they are dressing the child gender neutral and not giving it a name until "it decides what it wants to be". Now to each their own I guess, but that just seems a little excessive to me. Complex choices like that probably can't be made with any certainty until later in life, maybe 10-13 at the earliest but idk. So is that child really gonna be nameless until it's in middle school? Who is that really helping?

I don't know about the 'dressing gender neutral' thing. Well, I have heard about it when there was a sexual medical problem at birth and the parents decided to do that instead of an 'either/or' surgery. That seems reasonable.

As to a case where the child is clearly one sex or another, I find that odd, but it is up to the parents unless it is found to be psychologically harmful. A baby dressed in green and yellow, given Barbies and GI Joes (Gi Joe was my favorite toy when I was a baby and one of my first words), will probably take on the sex he or she was born with originally, in 99.999% of cases.

Hearing of one case of a friend's friend on FB is hardly a case study.

Nameless, why? There are tons of gender neutral names. My name was a boy's name until the late 60s.

I do agree if there is a choice to be given, in most cases, the teen years are better in MOST cases. There is a small percentage of cases where the assigned or observed sex was found to be wrong in childhood.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Damn i want to violate the T&C so bad right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don;t have twisted ideas and AGAIN, toddlers would not understand a word of that.

Teddy bears or not, even my daughter at 3 (and she was an early talker) would have been like...'boring talking' and walked away. She did enjoy the Weather Channel at 3am though. lol

YEAH, LAUGH IT UP THIS TOPIC IS HILARIOUS. YOU'RE ENABLING THIS SMUT (TEACHING TINY CHILDREN ABOUT SEXUALITY!)TARGETED AT CHILDREN WITH YOUR ENTIRE APPROACH TO THIS THREAD: YOU'RE PROTECTING AND NURTURING IT BY DEFLECTING AND SOOTHSAYNG IT.

How about I make a video channel with a little bloody teddy bear, etc, do the same everything as that creature is doing except the topic is how to be a bloody murder psychopath. According to you, a toddler wouldn't be able to understand that. So that means it'd be just okidokie?!?!?!?!?!?

Smut? Tiny children who wouldn't understand the video? I didn't see any smut. YOU did. You must be one of the pizzagate obsessionists as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

SEX = SMUT.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
TARGETING CHILDREN =

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Now THATS a show my kids could really get into...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Bottom line is I doubt kids would ever see the video. And that woman is seeking acknowledgement which sje is apparently getting considering were discussing her video. Lets be honest who cares what someone posts on you tube or a blog. I can find all sorts of thing's to disagree with but the last thing I want is to give them unneeded attention.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

SEX = SMUT.

Talk of gender and sexuality is not smut. Do you have mom problems or something, Norman?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You are seriously comparing being gay or trans with being a bloody murder psychopath??

Wow.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

LOl, that is something kids would watch and would throw a fit when turned off.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You are seriously comparing being gay or trans with being a bloody murder psychopath??

Wow.

He is.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

SEX = SMUT.

Sex is a normal biological function of pretty much all living things. No reason to shelter your kid from it.

link   
That's all we need is more confusion about identity being spewed at the social media snowflake generation. Gotta increase the odds of more gender conflicted children to ensure an ever perpetuating stream of new 'born SJW's'.

Targeting children with social engineering anything like this is psychological warfare is exactly what this is, and anyone that comes in deflecting is endorsing that behavior and that is ABUSE.

link   

Yep. Ive used pillows, hands.. even my dog to shield little eyes from murder and mayhem... but they love horror. I do too, so Im pretty sure its genetic.

link   

TARGETING CHILDREN =

Now it's Hitler? You have to be kidding me.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yep. Ive used pillows, hands.. even my dog to shield little eyes from murder and mayhem... but they love horror. I do too, so Im pretty sure its genetic.

My daughter does too, I let her watch Hellraiser when she was 8. Later, I would only let her watch the movie if she read the book, like a Stephen King movie. After that, she became a fantastic reader of almost anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join