It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler LGBT classes on youtube

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilyblues22
Since these types of youtube videos weren't displayed for children in the past, perhaps that could explain why so many people are confused now and have anxiety and stress? Do you really think maybe this type of information would lead children down a horrible path? or a path where they really can know themselves, who they are and what they like as apposed to just what they know and what someone else tells them to know? IM not agreeing with it but I'm also not against it. It seems with media and everything kids are exposed to in life now, there is nothing we can do to hide these things. The world is changing so id say go along with it and relax and just allow it. I wouldn't call this brainwashing any less than I would call religion brainwashing or eating a vegan diet brainwashing or you have to work hard to make it in life brainwashing...were all brainwashed one way or another.

These videos are NOT made for children.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: reldra
I don;t have twisted ideas and AGAIN, toddlers would not understand a word of that.

Teddy bears or not, even my daughter at 3 (and she was an early talker) would have been like...'boring talking' and walked away. She did enjoy the Weather Channel at 3am though. lol

That's your damn opinion, so quit stating it as fact.

YEAH, LAUGH IT UP THIS TOPIC IS HILARIOUS. YOU'RE ENABLING THIS SMUT (TEACHING TINY CHILDREN ABOUT SEXUALITY!)TARGETED AT CHILDREN WITH YOUR ENTIRE APPROACH TO THIS THREAD: YOU'RE PROTECTING AND NURTURING IT BY DEFLECTING AND SOOTHSAYNG IT.

How about I make a video channel with a little bloody teddy bear, etc, do the same everything as that creature is doing except the topic is how to be a bloody murder psychopath. According to you, a toddler wouldn't be able to understand that. So that means it'd be just okidokie?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm so glad you posted, now I know which ones here have perverted minds and disregard and actually agree with the programming of innocent children to filth as being somehow normal.

Good posts!

edit on 11 21 2016 by LadyButterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyButterfly
I think anyone that even mentions LGBT to children under 13, least of which trying to drive it into programming of their minds at an early age needs to be sitting in prison on felony charges.

If they want to corrupt minds of children, do it like the Jewish Hollywood does and make a disgusting rated R movie like Sausage party which is marketed towards ignorant irresponsible parents who will irresponsibly bring their kids anyways knowing its an adult movie, because "oh its just a silly cartoon! teeheehee!"

This girl needs to sit in prison, and so do the perverts at FOX who put out (anti)Family Guy and (un)American Dad during primetime hours filled with pedo jokes and other corrupting filth.

Prison and Felonies for everyone! It is high time we clean up our prime time viewing of all this anti-family disgusting programming through cartoons. And Youtube perverts need to go as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

These videos are not for kids. They are training videos (or tools) to help parents, teachers, etc to help children understand.

The short videos are a tool for parents, teachers, and LGBTQ+ adults to help them explain these words and ideas to young children in their lives, recommended for ages 3-7. A free, printable activity sheet accompanies each episode to further instill the lessons of the videos through activities which can be done at home or in the classroom. queerkidstuff.com...

You stumble over your own arguments you have been making through out this thread with that.

to help them explain these words and ideas to young children in their lives, recommended for ages 3-7.

(you conveniently left out the first part with which your quote acually begins with on that site)

Creator and host, Lindsay and her best stuffed friend Teddy explain queer topics through a vlog-style conversation with young viewers focused on love and family.

Not that it really needs to be pointed out to anyone who has been able to view those videos but lets consider the people who have not been able to view them. The make up of these videos make it abundantly clear how young their targeted viewers are and they confirm this themselves, 3 years and upwards.

It says it right there, it is aimed to make kids understand it all.
How many times have you and reldra and kayla not incessantly repeated that kids would not understand any of this? You just showed that what i and most other have been saying the whole time.

All this time you have 3 have been attempting to convince people that kids would never understand any of it AND that it is not aimed at little kids but lo and behold it IS designed for little kids and the goal IS INDEED to have them understand it. And it is aimed at children from 3 and upwards no less.

And with that all your posts with which you attempted to convince people that it was not aimed at kids that young and that it was not so they could understand it because "Why the panic they cant understand a word of it it?" are now officially down the drain. Not that anyone who has eyes and ears could see and hear it already, you still attempted it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Children are born with a beutiful blank slate.

...and it's not at all long before they start to form questions after interacting with the World around them.

Like say seeing two dads together with their own children and wondering what the explanation is for why it's not a mommy and daddy situation. Is it so wrong to tell the child that sometimes two men love each other and have kids of their own? Or that two women love each other and that it's just like mommy and daddy?

That's precisely what the aforementioned Youtube videos are saying.

So many of you are making it out like it's instructional videos on how to have gay sex. For crying out loud. Get a friggin grip people.
edit on 6-12-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think anyone that even mentions LGBT to children under 13

Holy #. As if children/teens are completely unaware of the existence of LGBT under 13!

As a parent, uncle, friend... you shouldn't mention something they very likely are well aware of?

needs to be sitting in prison on felony charges.

Throw them in prison! Throw away the key!

How dare you mention something or address a question, criminal scum!

This girl needs to sit in prison

so do the perverts who put out (anti)Family Guy and (un)American Dad

Prison and Felonies for everyone!

Welcome to the Land of the Free. Liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all, right?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I am very much aware I made comments at face value as you presented these videos.

My mistake.

Then I did my own research. And discovered it was nothing like what you presented.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It is highly disturbing that some posters see nothing wrong with indoctrination of toddlers to an aberrant lifestyle.

There are some sick people here.

The US is becoming 1920's Berlin.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

let kids be kids and stop forcing sexuality # on them

How is this force in any sense of the word??

There wasn't some LGBT activist like a ghost in the machine turning the computer on, logging into Youtube for them, and then redirecting that person to this LGBT channel...

This person voluntarily did a keyword search that eventually gave them a link they voluntarily clicked on and voluntarily watched the duration of (or voluntarily didn't).

This word 'force' gets thrown out all willy nilly every single damn time anyone does anything in support of LGBT. It's ridiculous and quite telling.

They want the world moulded to suit them and give not a single # about the variety of the human race.

Actually we want the World to support the variety of the human race.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

It is highly disturbing that some posters see nothing wrong with indoctrination of toddlers to an aberrant lifestyle.

I don't see any sound reason to view this as indoctrination.

Indoctrination instills beliefs that are against questioning those beliefs.

If you actually watch these Youtube videos you'll quite clearly see this woman encouraging questioning.

aberrant lifestyle

...there is something inherently disturbing about minorities? I find that view disturbing.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

There are some sick people here.

The US is becoming 1920's Berlin.

I actually agree with what you said 100% There's a sickness being woven into the fabric of our society using means such as media, radio and indoctrination centers.
People aren't getting wiser, they're becoming spiritually unintelligent.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

they're becoming spiritually unintelligent

What does that even mean?

Am I not spiritually intelligent enough to understand what you meant? lol

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

of course you didn't get it, if you think that what's being done to children is normal, you never will..

edit on 6-12-2016 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

Correct. I did not. It's an absolutely meaningless phrase. Explain how human intelligence relates to the metaphysical and ambiguous concept of 'spiritual'.

What's being done to children? Parents telling their own kids that sometimes two men or two women love each other just like mommy and daddy do, and that sometimes they become parents too and have their own children?

Oh the horror!

I'm spiritually unintelligent, disturbing, and I surely need to be put in prison!

if you think that what's being done to children is normal

Like the religious indoctrination that relies on starting at a very young age that is largely the root cause for LGBT discrimination??

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I am very much aware I made comments at face value as you presented these videos.

My mistake.

Then I did my own research. And discovered it was nothing like what you presented.

You have demonstrated in this very thread over and over again that you will defend any of this sort of indoctrination blindlyof children just because it is in line with your agenda. You have been trying to tell people that what they are seeing in those videos is not what they are actually seeing to the tune of:

.It is not aimed at little children at all (Fact- children 3 years and upwards)
.Children wont ever understand it (Fact- they are intended to be made clear to children)
.Children wont even ever see these videos (Fact- again, they were made for them to see AND understand)
.these videos are not made in ernest but are satirical (1000% wrong, see above)

Blindly you have been selling that repeatedly until it was proven beyond any doubt you said it wasn't so as if that was a matter of fact. Time to get of your high horse, it is all pretend and dishonest fakery , like those unicorns.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If animal sex became acceptible, these same people who don't [get it], would find it not only acceptible, but probably be the ones in the front row advocating why they should create childrens videos explaining it's normality.

edit on 6-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

of course you didn't get it, if you think that what's being done to children is normal, you never will..

With you 100%.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

If animal sex became acceptible, these same people who don't [get it], would find it not only acceptible

Will these asinine slippery slope arguments towards LGBT and LGBT allies ever end!...

LGBT concerns itself with consenting human beings. Consent. Victimless. Human beings.

but probably be the ones in the front row advocating why they should create childrens videos explaining it's normality.

No. Support for LGBT awareness doesn't translate to us supporting positive awareness for beastiality or pedophilia or other crap you want to pull out of your a$$.

Now one could have said back when we were advocating for interracial marriages being made legal and acceptable that this was just a slippery slope to gay marriage. They would have been right. There is something those two actually have in common. Consenting human adults.

edit on 7-12-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
This person voluntarily did a keyword search that eventually gave them a link they voluntarily clicked on and voluntarily watched the duration of (or voluntarily didn't).

I saw a naked penis on youtube yesterday, I did not search for it. Youtube recommended the video. Happens quite a lot, always getting messed up content showing up on the recommended sidebar. If you've ever used youtube you'd know this.
Whether or not anyone did or did not go looking for it. That's not the point.
Adults should not be manipulating children for their own gains.

Also at least if you watch something, whether you like it or not, you can then give an opinion on it or criticise it. Otherwise you look like an idiot when you tear something down with no idea of the content.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You're Crazy you know that?

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join