It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Party Drops Statewide Pennsylvania Recount

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm not sure why the federal courts would want get involved in it. I'm sure they're going to go shopping for a sympathetic liberal federal judge, but with no evidence of fraud or that PA is trying to deny her rights in the recount process, this thing seems like its pretty much over.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

It's never over, until it's over.

But the door is closing.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

I heard on the news this morning that the count in Wisconsin is Trump gained 5 votes and Hillary 3. Stein nothing. Pretty much a joke or Hillary trying to get in through the backdoor by using Stein but I'm starting to doubt that.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

For those who haven't come across this yet, Ms. Stein intends to make an announcement outside of Trump Tower on Monday, December 5th, which is tomorrow. (More publicity for her cause.)

ABC News

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I thought I was reading "Green Party Drops Stein."

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yep, I was right. Unfortunately.
She is taking her case regarding PA right to Federal. The Federal that Obama controls.

Green Party switches strategy in Pennsylvania recount bid, seeks federal court help

A Green Party-backed campaign changed its strategy to force a statewide recount of Pennsylvania's Nov. 8 presidential election, won by Republican Donald Trump, and said late Saturday night that it will seek help in the federal courts, rather than the state courts.

The announcement that it would seek an emergency federal court order on Monday for a recount came hours after it dropped a case in the state courts.

"Make no mistake — the Stein campaign will continue to fight for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania," recount campaign lawyer Jonathan Abady said in a statement issued around 11:30 p.m. "We are committed to this fight to protect the civil and voting rights of all Americans."

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Why would you sue to stop if you know you've won? Why would you increase the cost if you know you've won? Something's strange about this...why would they fight so hard to stop a recount?

Trump is not Michigan. Trump did not sue anything. Maybe he wants this sham to end, and maybe the recount is not even lawful as the deadline passed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join