It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump: A Pattern Emerges

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm sorry i disagree.

All i see is Clint Eastwood and an Empty Chair.

ETA:
Some Visuals for Clarification.

edit on 3-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Trump is trying to manipulate Romney into accepting it. That would be a personal triumph, getting the man who said "anyone but Trump" to be his quisling.

Or perhaps Trump thinks hes the best man for the job.

He may be right. I hope that's it. I would certainly have more confidence in Romney's diplomacy skills than Rudy's.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

hold on a second. Flirting with war how exactly? By not bowing down to them when he meets in person? By calling them out on the unequal trade policies the US has with them? By talking to the pres of Taiwan, a region that has wanted to separate from the deathgrip China has on them? China.... a country whos economy depends on fakery and counterfeiting and using humans like cattle to the extreme.

No, i think if those actions are interpreted as flirting with war it can only be because China is a mafia state who doesnt want to be challenged in their bid to run roughshod over the entire planet.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well mister...... if all those traits upset you about President-Elect Trump..... I can only imagine how much a Hilary victory would have effected you.
I would really love to hear your unbiased assessment of Ms.Clinton..... cause that lady has some real issues that you seem to be more than willing to overlook.
What do you call a person who who gets on television and recalls in great detail a memory that never happened? and when confronted about it doubles down on the lie several times.
How many times would "normal" person stay in a marriage that results in repeated instances of infidelity?
You go out of your way to make a point about Trumps name being on his buildings and using this to give legitamcy to your asertions he has a mental disorder. I must assume you are ignorant about how things work. About 5 blueprints are laid on Trumps desk..... and he picks one. All have Trump on them... its tradition...... Carnegie Hall ...... been that way forever... You are acting like he ordered a 10ft statue be erected at the doorstep of his buildings and that all who enter must first pay homage.
Your statements about Trump, which for the sake of argument I will concede as being true....... does not equate with your implied assumption that he is "bad". Wanting praise or to be admired or to be remembered as a "great man, who did great things"..... may in fact be exactly what we need, at a time we so desperately need it.

Your post is a very poor attempt to say that Donald Trump is mentally unfit to be president and in trying not to sound like a protester with no substance behind the reasoning... you tried using a mental disorder.
We are all bigots, we are all prejudice.....
We are all sinners, we are all saints......
but not all are capable of seeing the flaws in themselves, pushing them aside and despite all the flaws inherent in being human....... do great things

edit on 3-12-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Who and what Trump might be is a great question .A broken clock comes to mind but who and how the clock is wound may have more to do with who is cranking the thing . I wonder how the world might respond to seemingly innocent thing like building the Jewish Temple

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

edit on 12/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: shutting up now. sorry everyone

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Guys, you've got to get over the 'Hilary would have been worse' stuff.

It doesn't matter what Hillary would have been like anymore, she lost, Trump won. Trump is the reality we now have. And the reality of Trump is that there are all of these very serious reasons to be concerned.

Just hand-waving it all away with 'Well Hillary would have been worse' really doesn't achieve anything useful at all.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
-- that he had his image holographically projected on a Yuuuge scale - so he appeared as large as the faces on Mount Rushmore -- and he was barking orders about who to kill and who to arrest and who to shut down.

In my dream he was like a terrible emperor tyrant, overseeing every move made by everyone, and doling out harsh retributions while he laughed and laughed.

I hope you're trollin'

So you mean to say you are so obsessed with Princess Pumpkin Spice that he invades your nightmares?

Sheeezus.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
DJ, you have been set straight by the all-knowing and believing crowd on ATS.

Donald Trump is the poster-child for Mental Health.

For you others, will you at least admit that he lacks integrity?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Mistake #1 Faith in ANY Politician.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Guys, you've got to get over the 'Hilary would have been worse' stuff.

It doesn't matter what Hillary would have been like anymore, she lost, Trump won. Trump is the reality we now have. And the reality of Trump is that there are all of these very serious reasons to be concerned.

Just hand-waving it all away with 'Well Hillary would have been worse' really doesn't achieve anything useful at all.

Trump supporters will get over the "Hillary would have been worse" stuff when Hillary supporters stop with the "Oh my god look at how bad Trump is" stuff when hes not doing anything remotely bad

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Apparently I'm alarmed enough to dream about his horrible style and intentions.
I'm not trolling, that was a genuine dream I had, overnight. Dreams often reflect our fears. Sometimes they are precognitive. I'm not a precog - but I do know that I'm trying like hell to calm down and realize that he can't really do all the dastardly things he wants to do.....

he has already done many take-backs of his alarming claims....doesn't that bother you guys?

I thought his fan base would be livid that he's already dropped any "charges against Hillary"- he's already said there won't be "a wall" - maybe more of a fence. Already said he's not going to round up all the immigrants and begin a registry of Muslims, and deport all mexicans and their citizen children like you all want him to do. Cruelty and inhumane treatment is the order of the day.

He has already acquiesced on "climate change" and no longer denies it.

Already said he wants to strip citizenship from anyone who burns the flag (next: who speaks out against him).
He doesn't even know what the thirteen stripes are all about.

And yes, he is UNFIT to hold Office, is not insightful enough to stop tweeting and pissing off other world leaders because his impulsivity is off the rails....

He. Is. Unfit. By ANY standards. He has no ability to do anything but interview people. His perceptions of their characters are faulty. His own claims just float by - you all eat them up, and when they dissolve like cotton candy on your tongues you all don't seem to care. Why do you not care?

He can't still be part of his businesses....in fact, I've heard (but not verified) that the POTUS can not have properties emblazoned with their names everywhere.....except in places like China, or North Korea, you know.

He thinks he is now the "de facto" King of the World. And that is not what he is. He is delusional, with a well-paid and ever-ready support system made up of sycophants and his children, and other despotic control freaks.

That is my professional assessment. He is unfit. He is hiring people who are by way of character and basic principles unfit.
edit on 12/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yes and lots of businesses use their surname or trademark for business. Are you calling all these people that do that narcissistic or just Trump because you do not care for him. A politician is like the product, and in order to sell a product that is also a person, it does tend to come of looking a bit narcissistic. I happen to think of him as more confident than narcissistic, like a doctor, I would prefer to have one that believes in himself rather than one that has no confidence at all. Lack of confidence is the first step to a major fail. I like Trump’s confidence, and so far he has been showing America, before even officially taking office, that he is more than capable of handling the job. Oh, except if you are on the left, and only hear people tearing down his already accomplishments.
edit on 3-12-2016 by StarsInDust because: Readability

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Oh well, nobody perfect. I like my Mushroom cloud laying Mofo's and Superfly TNT in the Presidency and SecDef. Its going to keep the world from treating our leaders like pets and servants.

Obama was spineless prick dictator who authorized the first assassination on an American citizen without charge through drone killings.

It is funny that people continue to fear Trump is going to pull you out of bed or just have you killed out of nowhere, when the only President who did that AND set the precedent for it without due process was our outgoing prick of a man. He also joked and enjoyed speaking of his utilization of this drone killing program.

James Mattis belongs in SecDef position. And so does Trump, who has publicly stated that days of America's unilateral nation building regime changing tyranny is over. I hope he re-commits to Afghanistan though, we cannot allow the Taliban to return their rule over a people who we took responsibility for 15 years ago. That would be very callous, and the Taliban have to be destroyed. I would approve of liberating Saudi though, that is a cause worth it. We should not be allowed to call a regime who treats their women as servant dogs our friends and ally. Maybe if we give them a little shakedown, they will show some more respect and dignity for the rights of their mothers, wives, daughters and sisters.

Lets go Donald lets go! woo hoo! Lets go Donald Lets go! woohoo!

I hope General Mattis stomps so much Daesh, Taliban, and Saudi Royal ass that we have to import rectums and colons from other countries to meet the demand!
edit on 12-3-2016 by worldstarcountry because: wrong name

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Does it bother me?

No, I didn't vote for him why would it bother me, I knew he was a PoS since the 80s.

It's not like all the previously elected officials are saints.

They all seem pretty damn scummy.

Alea iacta est.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I thought his fan base would be livid that he's already dropped any "charges against Hillary"- he's already said there won't be "a wall" - maybe more of a fence. Already said he's not going to round up all the immigrants and begin a registry of Muslims, and deport all mexicans and their citizen children like you all want him to do. Cruelty and inhumane treatment is the order of the day.
There were big crys from the left that if Trump got elected that they were moving to Canada . A friend in the states who voted Trump asked me if we had noticed a influx of Americans moving up here . Sorry to disappoint but if there is ,it must be in some other parts of Canada .I dont think that him building a wall was ever going to be a reality but did carry the day for those seeing illegal immigrants being a big problem .

But he is like any politician trying to get elected .Say a lot and do as little as you have to . If you are going to measure him then you have either his past or what he does in the new job .The other choice for America at the time was looking back on Hills past performance and the behind the scenes hidden stuff that should have really pissed off the supporters . The Republicans were pissed off at their party and did something about it . That is why you have the liberal Donald as POTUS

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The "liberal" Donald?

His own opinions of the people who don't look like himself, or live like himself, or have money like himself, is that they don't matter. They are sub-human.

People wanting to flee to Canada happens every time we get frightened by the tyranny of the hard-right. The thing is, Canada doesn't have to let us in - so you saying you're not overrun with Americans is really irrelevant.

WANTING to do something and being ALLOWED to do it are two different things.
Hopefully Trump's handlers will keep him focused enough to let the professionals do their thing. He's out of his depth entirely......

Measuring by his past? He is as likely to stiff the people who do his bidding as he is to pay them. He hasn't got a shred of empathy for others. He just knows what the rabble wanted to hear. (So did Bernie know what the liberals and disenfranchised wanted to hear - and he would have fought to do it. He is, in fact, STILL on the circuit and STILL in the Senate, along with Warren, and they DO have supporters and friends - as well as brains and a sense of right and wrong). If it had been Bernie vs Trump, we would be in an entirely different ring of this North-American circus.

Trump will be blocked at every turn by the others in Congress who know what's going on. He has mellowed out a bit since being "advised" by Obama and the other committees making him "privy" to what's really real. Until that happened, he was just another Joe Exotic, but who happened to be a Tycoon with a string of bankruptcies, failed marriages, inane and delusional "birther" ideas, dreams of being the King of the World, Tweetaholic, and generally inept rich guy. Social skills are not Trump.

Because he's not "one of us." Never has been. He's the penultimate scammer 1%.
The tragedy is that people think his nerve, his lack of social skills, his big mouth, and his fantasies of ruling the world are admirable. I think it is a tragedy. He imagines himself King Midas.

Yikes.

edit on 12/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: clarify the difference between Sanders' genuine intentions and Trump's bloviating

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You are probably right in thinking that it will not be his show but the systems game .Making deals and cutting deals seems to be what they all do unless they may be a JFK . The Donald doesn't scare me as a Canadian but the Hillary kind of gave me the quivers . I suspect the Emails reviled a side to US that we all knew deep down but just didnt have the documentation to it . Hey its only a 4 year deal to the next time we might get to see even more bad crap in the forum of leaks.

2 things Americans didnt want this time around was another Bush and another Clinton and that should be something both sides could agree on .Donald may only have been a small splash in the pan in a few years .People from both sides are going to know where its headed after the facts .

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

In other industries, like IT or entertainment you perhaps would find more ordinary, casual, relaxed and humble people....but not in business and politics.

Hmmmmm......

off-topic, but no. IT people are often kind of nerdy and socially awkward, but fabulous with numbers and patterns. Entertainment is FULL of attention-seeking people who are socially ubiquitous, but only rarely all that introspective if you are talking about "Brangelina" and "Kim and Kanye" types.

Comedy, however, is the very cream of the crop. Intelligent, witty entertainment that succeeds at every turn. It used to be that comics were arrested and executed. Not that long ago......since the dark ages ---- and well before - even in the days of Plato....theatre was the thing.

Theatre, whether interpretive dance, acrobatics, singing, dancing, playing an instrument or a sport ---- all the most spectacular talents that people can have -- is a part of the human condition.

Trump as POTUS is a hideous bastardization of the mating of the latter and a spectrum-verified eccentrics. Trump is NOT A NORMAL PERSON.
He is pathological. In some ways like "Stewart" on MadTV, and in other ways like, well - Donald Trump. See Alec Baldwin and Kate McKinnon for excruciatingly accurate depictions of both.

Trump is a walking, breathing caricature. And that is terrifying.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join