It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump: A Pattern Emerges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So you saying Trump will manipulate china and saudi arabia. AWESOME

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've been thinking hard about this for the last couple of hours, and spoken with my husband about the whole entire post-debate thing, and all the swirling morass of 'cybercrowd sourcing'.

I believe we are actually in WW3 now. The sophisticated and "developed" countries are using technology and that includes media. The less advanced (technologically) are using WW2 tactics.
But this is just as real as the English Civil War was back in the 1600s. King Charles - the monarch - wanted taxes for his navy. "Ship-money". The population (those dependent on the nobleman who was governor of all who lived on his holdings) was suffering. So the noblemen told the King "no. We are not going to collect your "ships money." We can't afford it. The people can't afford it, and you are crazy.

Meanwhile, Oliver Cromwell started preaching to people about the Bible and Hell, and saying that the Church of England (the official church of the state) was too liberal. So they pitched a fit.....and sailed away....

and then Pilgrims, and now here we are 500 years later.

Bible-thumpers are upset at the Government (in our case, "Congress;" back then and over there, it is "Parliament." Same dog different color). The Noblemen (Governors) are sketchy caretakers at best. Lots of their peasants are starving and revolting.

So - here we are again! A new civil war, the haves and the have-nots have reached the boiling point. Here we go again......
and my prediction is that as the next four years go by, we will have a Parliamentary Monarchy. Because this whole thing is really no different than The Madness of King George during the Revolution.

So, now - we have our own royals. The Trumps. He'll have his gilt toilet, his crown, and his name in lights everywhere....and his handlers will keep him under control. Like the Queen --- lots of people love her, and others don't, and she's a reptilian or a symbol of grace -- but she doesn't really have any sayso except about her family.

And that's what we have effectively become. Only just crawling, but soon to be a full-fledged Kingdom.

The song "America" (my country tis of thee, sweet land of liberty) is the EXACT SAME PIECE OF MUSIC - just different lyrics......as "God Save the Queen"!

"My Country, 'Tis of Thee", also known as "America", is an American patriotic song, whose lyrics were written by Samuel Francis Smith.[2] The melody used is the same as that of the national anthem of the United Kingdom, "God Save the Queen", arranged by Thomas Arne. The song served as one of the de facto national anthems of the United States (along with songs like "Hail, Columbia") before the adoption of "The Star-Spangled Banner" as the official anthem in 1931.[3]

Yeah. Cycles, people. Cycles. We are now 500 years ago. But with nicer digs and cleaner towns.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I've seen a pattern of my own:

Trump supporters cannot take ANY sort of criticism without resorting to ad hom and deflections.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There is not much good to say about OP, and due to restrictions of language and terms of use at ATS, I rather try to keep it civil.

That said, Trump is a man, who has showed true love for his country, and for common man. Countless people who have needed help, he has provided for. He truly has a kind heart.

And his love for USA is even larger. He sees in this country all the good which a free man (and woman) can achieve. The spirit (s)he can grow and show. The meaning in life (s)he can achieve. And what a positive footprint USA can be for the whole world, if we allow US and each of its citizens to become the best of what it can be.

It really then hurts to read such a travesty of character which OP shows. That is such a low character, and so many have to condoned to those tunes - which orginate from truly evil sources, from people who oppose everything which "we the people", USA and constitution, stand for, and naturally then, also against Trump. These evil forces want USA undone.

And that, I just cannot accept. USA took a beating during Obama and DNC, but we the people rose again, and showed the world, what a truly remarkable great nation this is. And with that we showed, and paved path for everyone else to follow to the same greatness and success. THIS is USA. And we should never settle for less.
edit on 3-12-2016 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
The carrier thing, do the math and its a good deal.

So it seems like you have 2 options, incentivise companies to stay in the US or let them move to places with cheaper labour.

All these people who are saying the carrier deal was a bad move, what alternative would they suggest? so far I havent seen anyone suggest anything and it seems like their solutions was to let the company move overseas.
Yep that sounds like a great idea for America..... NOT
And I mean Sarah Palin, Sarah freakin Palin is actually being quoted as someone who knows what theyre talking about?????

[snipped]

Basically, Indiana is paying 7 million dollars in taxpayer money to a private company to keep 800 jobs WHILE STILL shipping 1300 jobs off to Mexico. Brilliant my ass.

Also Trump is considering or was, Palin for Secretary of Veteran Affairs... so what's that say about Trump?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

You sound like a fanatic.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Okay -- thanks.

I was wondering if the TRUMP NATION is bothered. If you didn't vote for him and don't care, then thanks for saying so.

I just think it's weird that those who were so energized and manic about his hatefulness and loved his rhetoric so much are now unbothered that he backed out of all of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Please refrain from name-calling and political rhetoric only allowed in the Mud.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
The carrier thing, do the math and its a good deal.

So it seems like you have 2 options, incentivise companies to stay in the US or let them move to places with cheaper labour.

All these people who are saying the carrier deal was a bad move, what alternative would they suggest? so far I havent seen anyone suggest anything and it seems like their solutions was to let the company move overseas.
Yep that sounds like a great idea for America..... NOT
And I mean Sarah Palin, Sarah freakin Palin is actually being quoted as someone who knows what theyre talking about?????

[snipped]

Basically, Indiana is paying 7 million dollars in taxpayer money to a private company to keep 800 jobs WHILE STILL shipping 1300 jobs off to Mexico. Brilliant my ass.

Also Trump is considering or was, Palin for Secretary of Veteran Affairs... so what's that say about Trump?

Weve been through this before,

$7,000,000
/800 jobs
= $8750 per job

Income taxes will recoup this money within 2 years and all the knock on effects of keeping those jobs in the US will be worth significantly more.

So are you saying that you would rather the Gov save the $7 mill and allow the 800 jobs it saved to go overseas?

You sound like a fanatic.

So do you, your Trump hate has clouded your judgement.
Imagine for a second that it was Hillary who made the deal and maybe it will sit better with you

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

YAWN. So your horse didn't win the race and you have to tear up your ticket and go home.

Welcome to the real world where there are no participation trophies and honorable mentions in politics.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

. . . are now unbothered that he backed out of all of it.

I expected it. He based his campaign on what he wanted for the US. Post-election he received(es) classified information regarding his new position.

A change in viewpoint was inevitable. At least give the man a chance to prove himself. I don't think that's too much to ask.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Recoup? Good lord, you're thick. If I borrow 20 dollars from you are going to accept me saying that I'm not going to pay you back because you'll have that money back on your next paycheck?

If Hillary, if Hillary, if Hillary... you should take something for that persistent vomiting problem you have.

I didn't vote for the bitch.

Even if I had... I'm gonna put this in really big letters for you...

Hillary did not win and will not be President

This is Trump's America now and we're talking about the reality of an action Trump put into play not a hypothetical something Hillary did to make it more palatable to people who despise Trump.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You do realise a countries finances are a bit different to an individuals?
Your $20 comparison does not apply

Unless theres some part of the deal Im unaware of where those 800 jobs will no longer be taxable the fact is the $7 mill will be recouped in taxes.
Now your saying this wont happen, why not?

You can further add to the benefit of this deal by looking at the money that those 800 employed people will be spending in there local economies, thats 800 people spending American dollars in America instead of 800 people spending pesos in Mexico.

It seems pretty simple, what am I missing?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

And the 1300 still going?

Let these companies go! They want out? GTFO! Tariffs on any products they sell in the US. Don't want US business okay, bye. Let another company take its place. Free market, right?
edit on 12/3/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Did you ever think that all that hatefulness and rhetoric was just a propaganda tactic by the left put forth for you not to vote for him? If you ever listened to any of his speeches, and I am not talking about spliced sound bites provided by the leftist media, you would know that he never was racist, or hateful. The only way that the progressive media can spin it now for you is to tell you that he is backtracking, because lord know they will never admit that they were lying to you.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And the 1300 still going?

Let these companies go! They want out? GTFO! Tariffs on any products they sell in the US. Don't want US business okay, bye. Let another company take its place. Free market, right?

So your solution is to let the companies leave and then have a tariff imposed on their goods, that tariff would go straight to the Gov not the workers.

Like most people with their Trump hate you havent really thought this through have you?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Your description of NPD is outdated and quite shallow. It could just as well describe a person with a narcissistic personality style, which is not a disorder. True, malignant, NPD is caused by severe physical and/or emotional trauma in early childhood, much like those with ASPD (antisocial personality disorder, or better known as the psychopath). They are actually very insecure deep inside, and rarely accomplish very much in life. It is usually very hard to tell if someone has NPD because they wear a mask (they are the epitome of fake), and you almost never see their true personality, unless you are very close to them, like in an intimate relationship. They are not capable of love, and they resent that normal people are. They will do absolutely anything it takes to avoid outing themselves.

Trump is much too transparent and direct to have NPD. He obviously speaks his mind. I associate his personality much more with ADHD. That makes it difficult for him to filter his thoughts before speaking, and causes him to blurt them out at times. It also makes him very insightful and able to connect many dots, which is why he recognised the right time to run for president and knew he would win. It may seem that he overestimates himself, but when you look back on the things he said in the past, he always turns out to be right in the end. He is extremely confident with an iron belief in his abilities and a record to back that up. There is nothing wrong with that, and is actually an excellent asset for a president. Compare that to Hillary Clinton, who most likely does have NPD.

The fact that Trump puts his name on buildings in 15 foot letters is called "branding". His name sells. It certainly has worked very well for his business.

soulwaxer
edit on 3-12-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Greatness is Not Given , it Must be Earned .

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

" supremely reckless like tell Russia we are going to attack them with military force if they hack us."

Mr. Trump Never Telegraphs Anything , he likes to Surprise.............)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Trump is much too transparent and direct to have NPD.

What makes you think he is transparent? And what explains those late night tweet but narcissistic rage? And why is he travelling the country to bask in the adulation of crowds when he has serious work to do? Sorry, he is a classic narcissist. The only question is it "merely" a personality style or is it mental illness? Why did his supporters try so hard to convince people that Clinton had medical problems? Was it to distract from the obvious?
edit on 3-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join