It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Feminists falsely accusing men of sexual assault (video compilation)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This piece starts off almost hysterically funny, but as it goes on and the pattern emerges of one outrageous false accusation after another, this is some deeply disturbing material.

Cast Study #A: Feminist going insane on a cop accusing him of rape for trying to arrest her.
Cast Study #B: Feminist accuses a mail man of stalking her.
Cast Study #C: Feminist confronts a dude on sidewalk because he happened to cough.
Cast Study #D: Feminist goes insane disrupting a conference for a man having the name "Hugh Mongus".
Cast Study #E: Feminist explodes across the sidewalk on some pro-life activists. (she doesn't quite fit the mould)

It's quite challenging deciding which was the worst. I guess for ludicrous value I'll vote #B, and for most explosive I'll vote #D.

Some tough competition here folks!

Do you know of any other examples of these style of false accusations?
edit on 2-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What is your definition of a feminist. I sat through the first part of the video and nowhere was there mention of feminism. What I mostly heard was an officer and a frantic woman. Frantic woman, very, feminist, well, that calls for biased conclusions.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If you accuse a police officer of rape for trying to arrest you you're probably a Feminist.

If you accuse a mailman of stalking for trying to deliver the mail you're probably a Feminist.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So all women who do bad things or things you don't agree with are feminist?

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"Bitches be crazy"

Albert Einstein - 1946

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm a feminist and never accused any policemen or postmen of anything, typical menanist craziness. (see what I did there)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

#1 isn't so much a feminist as a sovereign citizen. Freeman-on-the-land. Whatever you want to call her. She and her significant other tried to pull the whole "free inhabitant according to the articles of confederation" crap, and given that those types tend to define laws however it best suits them, the rape allegation isn't surprising.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I hardly made out what she was actually going nuts about. Wasn't the Baton Rouge shooter a "Sovereign Citizen"?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you accuse a police officer of rape for trying to arrest you you're probably a Feminist.

If you accuse a mailman of stalking for trying to deliver the mail you're probably a Feminist.

If you can make such ridiculous associations, then you are probably not living up to your forum name.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just as I said, biased conclusions. Probably, probably. While I do not disagree with the immaturity of the woman, and lets add to that ignorance, to equate that to feminism in general is stereotyping. It suggests that ones understanding of feminism is limited .

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

IIRC he was a SC of the Moorish variety.

SCs and Freemen on the Land are some differences between them, but both at their core use a twisted interpretation of the law to try and do whatever they please.

#goldfringeisscary

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
...typical menanist craziness. (see what I did there)

Ha! lol nice

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
All feminists are deplorables and suffer from Androphobia.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You have to wonder if these people actually wish to be stalked or raped just so they can turn up at a meeting as the the victim for once. Bitches be like crazy. btw, I doubt very much the guys real name was Hugh Mongus.. if i'm wrong...excellent.

I know of a case where a few of my friends friends were accused of rape falsely... Three of them did have sex with the girl in question...i think the term is a gang bang. but she was well up for it. In fact, she had been gang banging others for weeks at the same spot...
She repeatedly asked my friend if he would punch her.... punch me, please puch me...He said he nearly did punch her just to shut her up..

Anyway, CID came to both houses early in the morning. Two of the accused were brothers, clothes from the night before were taken away along with the three accused...She cracked and told the truth once she was confronted with the weekly gang bang sessions..

I'm pretty sure if N##### had punched her the whole episode would have turned out quite different..Never punch a whore.. no matter how much she pays or begs you to do it.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Your anti female bias identifies you as a misogynist. Why are you so hostile to wards women? Feminism is about being afforded EQUAL rights. Why are you so averse to that?

Are some claims false? YES, however it doesn't mean that we should treat all claims as false by default. Until you've walked a mile in our shoes, you have no right to judge us all to be liars. Until you've been stalked, followed, grabbed and harassed, you have no place to claim that all harassment is a lie.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Cannot wait for a proper "Ai" Sex robot to be invented then at least you will have a option of not having to deal with these crazy bitches.....

RA

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Well, I submit that all menanists are deplorable and suffer from femaphobia.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Let me put it this way, in all my years I never heard / seen / heard about females going so off the hook like these examples before this SJW mania (which is brutally rooted in this militant Third Wave Feminism stuff) in regards to this extremist hypersensitivity in regards to sex whatever being the big case with the more feminist minded of the SJWFRONT. Ever since I sat up and tuned into this stuff this year I've seen endless examples with this general kind of logic erupting across social settings. It's not like feminists always scream "feminism" as they hit people, they scream the same stuff as in those clips. So why we have to nitpick over this instead of discuss the actual content is beyond me, especially since I'm sure you dont need a lesson in knowing their kind of language, sounds bites, irrationality, trigger metrics and behaviors (which are quite obvious in those examples).

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoAngel2u

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Well, I submit that all menanists are deplorable and suffer from femaphobia.

What's a menanist? I looked for a definition, but it seems you are making things up.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just because they loose it doesn't make them feminists. Jumping to conclusions?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join