It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Feminists falsely accusing men of sexual assault (video compilation)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Around her arm i presume, why?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY HARASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

So funny.

They change the definition of racism, rape, race, gender, etc. etc. Whatever they need to do to fit the agenda.

NASTY WOMEN!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

"Hugh Mongus" seems like its staged perhaps, I noticed a black t shirt with "bloody bitch" enter the scene.
Does any one know the back story, was it a job interview?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Cast Study #E: Feminist explodes across the sidewalk on some pro-life activists. (she doesn't quite fit the mould)

"No uterus, no right to talk about it"....say's it all. I'm special, I'm a female and I can wreck your sign's whenever I like

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
This piece starts off almost hysterically funny, but as it goes on and the pattern emerges of one outrageous false accusation after another, this is some deeply disturbing material.

Cast Study #A: Feminist going insane on a cop accusing him of rape for trying to arrest her.
Cast Study #B: Feminist accuses a mail man of stalking her.
Cast Study #C: Feminist confronts a dude on sidewalk because he happened to cough.
Cast Study #D: Feminist goes insane disrupting a conference for a man having the name "Hugh Mongus".
Cast Study #E: Feminist explodes across the sidewalk on some pro-life activists. (she doesn't quite fit the mould)

It's quite challenging deciding which was the worst. I guess for ludicrous value I'll vote #B, and for most explosive I'll vote #D.

Some tough competition here folks!

Do you know of any other examples of these style of false accusations?

poor guy was probably Bullied all his life for having that name "Hugh Mongus". In comes a feminist to pour salt into his wound. On the bright side though I think that name is now cool and he should wear it proudly now more than ever. he should, after being bullied. He should should start his own youtube series walking around telling feminists his name just for the sake of triggering. Guy could finally profit from his name...

Side note though, this is the neo feminist mentality and a prime example of brownshirt nazi tactics / political correctness. The main reason why i despise feminism.
I feel bad for those who actually encounter these demons. (No other way to describe them. I judge by actions, not by label.)

Im not saying this cause I am against women. (feminists love to take things out of context.)
Two examples that feminists should really look up to is Jeanine Pirro and Lauren southern. These two women have the ability to make males shut up with their powerful voices. Why are their voices powerful? Because they are based off truth & common sense. These two women would have been looked at as Heros back during the women's right movement.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 05 Dec 2016 07:32:45 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Dec 2016 07:32:45 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm not partisan, I can just be a bastard at times for finding insanity and mistruths and such as fodder for my 'iconoclast extremist agenda' (LOL).

I think I've done a pretty thorough job at picking deep into this crazy SJW schema stuff. A big point in the posts you're alluding to was how the DNC / Far Left / SJW's / Alt-Left whatever have made it their business to craft an ideology set bent on exploiting those various innate human cultish tendencies and such. This crazy 'feminist cringe' / 'SJW cringe' / Hillary supporters crying stuff are an endless buffet of examples of what I've getting at, running wild across the populace in ever more spectacular fashion. The Left have slaughtered the Right in terms of this exploitative cult mongering approach to politics. Back when it was Bush's 8 years I was actually more on top of that circus from 2005-Obama, and oh boy did the Neocon Horde's scream how I was a "liberal" etc back in those days.
I agree that these concepts are being abused by mainstream liberals. Just a friendly reminder, many of us liberals are well aware, much more measured, and reasonable on these topics. In fact, in my experience most are.

A good ex is that I work in a 100% liberal political office. 95% supported Hillary. Most worked on campaigns, including Obama's. However, out of let's say 100 people here, only 2-3 are the shrill, abusive sjw stereotype. It's important to realize this. The most extreme ones stand out.

Having said that, I might agree that the media and politicians are pandering to this group right now, and to identity politics writ large.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Marxist Feminism, Marriage and MGTOW

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When I went back for my masters in physics, they decided I hadn't taken enough freshman level humanities and made me do a few of the sorts of courses (Marriage and Family, for one) that have been taken over by the women's studies departments.

They had some interesting definitions of rape. I especially liked the one where, if you take someone out to dinner, it's rape because she will feel pressured to have sex with you. And they declared that it's possible that even if the woman has consensual sex, if she decides the next day that she ought not have, you have now raped her. They had some click-baitish quote they led off with which I can't recall the exact wording of, along the lines of 'every woman on campus has been raped, but only 10% of them realize it'. I honestly couldn't look at their list of rapery and come up with a legitimate way to have adult relations with a woman that wasn't rape by their definition. Or couldn't become rape, if a few days later the woman decided it was.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join