It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge Report Claims Exclusive That Megyn Kelly Might ‘Jump Networks’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: vonclod
I.m not sure how she fits at fox..voice of reason? she is too smart too strong and too sane, to stay at fox.

you're right, even she couldn't take their B.S. any longer...I wonder how many sex parties at Roger Ailes house did she turn down?...Hannity was probably grabbing her ass all the time, too

Hey you just said something funny?

Amazing. Didn't she get busted helping Hillary too?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Really? Well that's news to me. Though I wasn't really familiar with many Fox News hosts before this election and I only really know her from standing up to her peers about how to handle Trump as well as her being unfairly attacked by him. I give her credit for that, but if she's hard to work with then that takes it to a new level. Maybe she really is just a bitch. A smart bitch at least.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Shamrock6

What do you care?

So...no actual point, just rhetoric?

Nice. Least you're consistent post-election

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Lol like your post I was responding to was FULL of depth and insight to begin with. Don't try to take the debate high ground when you led off with a low ball.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If she leaves Fox it will only expose her for what she is........a Fox Creation. Her numbers are primarily a result of her being in the Fox Lineup. Hell, you could put Rachel Maddow in her slot at Fox and she'd draw numbers similar.

It's just a matter of ego vs money. If she move from Fox she will see her numbers tank. Just watch
edit on 1-12-2016 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Megyn Kelly is not a free thinker.
She is more in company with the make-up-fake-news-based-on-nonsense-to-fit-our-agenda thinkers.

She will fit in just fine at CNN.

Thats BS and you know it, she has always been a free thinker, and she has always gone after the facts over what her handlers at Fox wanted .......

If you believe she is "Fake news" then you better white wash all of Fox because that is some blatant double standard bs

You and the others are just pissed because she went off the reservation and hit Trump with real questions and real facts...

She also exposed Roger Ailes for his sexual harassment, and shes not the ONLY one to do so.......
edit on 12/1/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"Drudge Report Claims Exclusive That Megyn Kelly Might ‘Jump Networks’"

So now even less people are gonna watch her show?

Meh....

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Her fifteen minutes are up, dump her off to the relative obscurity of CNN.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I watched her now and then. I liked her going after Trump because most of the Fox anchors are neutral or supportive. On the other hand, sometimes she couldn't see the forest through the trees. People aren't voting for Trump because of his snide demeaning remarks about woman or muslims or undocumented immigrants, they did because of the promise to increase job growth and lower taxes. That's what won the election for him. Megyn doesn't care. While I agree Trump is unbecoming of a president and lowers the bar to admittance to POTUS, he was apparently voted in by the people and unless he's been convicted of crimes we have to step away and give him a chance.

People just get tired of the same ranting. I'm not saying her ranting was wrong. We just want to see the ranting become action. Now that Trump is our president elect, I think it's time to let his future actions determine his fate. We can't dwell on past comments forever if they don't go anywhere.

I've made prior posts about these comments Trump has made, so I'm not foreign to them. Here's an example link below:
www.telegraph.co.uk - Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place ...

EDIT: I hope she stays, for the record. Fox needs people critical of Trump. I think it's even more important to have it occur on a right-leaning network because on CNN criticism is the default stance. It's hard to find good criticism on CNN because it's left leaning, but on the right the criticism--I think--is more likely to be objective--not tied to partisanship. Note this is also why I respect Romney's early attack(s) on Trump. Unfortunately, Trump is not all he thinks he is and many of his supporters are blind to his faults.
edit on 12/1/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

All I know is that I used to really like her in the noon slot at FOX. Her character in that show was very different than what she become when she went prime time. All of a sudden, she was a lot less likable and her angles seemed to change too.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Her fifteen minutes are up, dump her off to the relative obscurity of CNN.

Funny she has been one of the most watched on fox for the las 5 yrs.....I'd say that's better than 15 min

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
wait...wtf is this doing on ATS....im so fu*%&ng confused right now...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
The question is: Is this fake news?

Maybe ... maybe not. There are a lot of people hating on her for the role she played in caving to the lib owners taking over Fox News.

As a public personality, she's seen her heyday and is now on the way down. No recovery for her from my point of view ... I don't care which show wants to give her a salary.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Her make up artist is a really great painter. A really good looking face. The only thing she could do to take the next step in her career at FOX......... Would be to go topless.

She's sort of an emotional wishy washy little muppet. I'm not sure what political view she has? I think she jumps back and forth and isn't sure herself? I hope she doesn't go over to the nut job CNN side because she brings in the ratings.

edit on 1-12-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 12.3.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join