It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge Report Claims Exclusive That Megyn Kelly Might ‘Jump Networks’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

CNN President Jeff Zucker is actively perusing FOX star Megyn Kelly to anchor 8 or 9 PM on his network, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. And Kelly might just say, YES!

"He is moving the Himalayan mountains to get her," a top insider explains. "But they are tripped up on money. He simply can't pay her the $20 million a year FOX has on the table."

For Kelly, a move to Columbus Circle would represent a fresh break from a turbulent 18 months at FOXNEWS. And the chance to go directly against arch-nemisis Bill O'Reilly will be hard to resist.

The anchor is "despised" by fellow on-air rivals at the network. And FOX insiders describe how it's gotten only worse since the release of her book, which is expected to end the holidays under 500,000 total copies sold. [Megyn refused to promote her book on both O'Reilly and Hannity.]

Drudge Report Claims Exclusive That Megyn Kelly Might ‘Jump Networks’

Umm....I didn't know Megyn Kelly was despised by her "rivals" at fox...

Anyhow, I highly doubt bill o Reilly considers himself Kelly's "arch-nemesis"...

It is an undoubted play by Zucker to fight back against trump after CNN failed so miserably to take the pulse of the American electorate during the 2015-2016 election season.

Not to mention president elect trump emasculated zucker and his biased network at a closed door meeting with the press 2 weeks ago...

CNN has always been a shill for the Clintons so this is not a surprise...

But is Megyn really going to leave Fox News?
I don't know and am genuinely surprised to hear [if true] that she and her fellow fox anchors harbor such animosity towards one another..

The question is:
Is this fake news?

-Chris

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I signed petition to fire her azz after her attack on Newt. She was way outta line.

G'bye missy!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I actually think CNN would be a good fit for Megyn. I used to like her but the past year I have noticed her leaning more and more left with her opinions on matters.

I say good riddance if in fact this is true! At least it would show just how fake these so called new people are when it comes to the pursuit of the almighty dollar!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I never knew who Megyn was until recently do to much hoopla about her, I tend no to watch reality TV, oops she is not a reality TV celebrity but a wannabe.

I careless what she does.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The translation to this is CNN is desperate for viewers and will do anything to get someone from Fox thinking it will solve their problems, however, nothing can solve their problems from an external source. They are there problem and they need to fix their internal workings before looking outside of the organization.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The translation to this is CNN is desperate for viewers and will do anything to get someone from Fox thinking it will solve their problems, however, nothing can solve their problems from an external source. They are there problem and they need to fix their internal workings before looking outside of the organization.

[slow 80s clap]

Perfectly stated...nothing to add except sometimes one star is not enough!!

-Chris

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

After the # she took from Trump and her being one of the few anchors on Fox News who actually took Trump to task on his words I'm not surprised by this in the slightest. Nor am I surprised that she has built up animosity among her peers at the network. Trump supporters can't stand it if you don't like Trump and there are a LOT of Trump supporters at Fox News. Hell I don't blame her for wanting to jump ship and I've been thinking lately that it was going to happen anyways.

Journalistic integrity and Fox News don't mix. So she had to go. Good for her. I hope she finds a more accepting place in her new home.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump supporters can't stand it if you don't like Trump and there are a LOT of Trump supporters at Fox News.

I supported trump and quite like Megyn Kelly...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well your opinion doesn't giver her much solace when apparently the people who work with her DON'T like her. Though I'm sure she would appreciate it if you told her. I will say that her actions during the election earned a lot of respect from me and that is something I don't usually say about Fox News anchors.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

apparently the people who work with her DON'T like her.

Maybe this has something to do with it?

Another insider said that Kelly, who reportedly earns up to $9 million a year, could ask for $15 million to put her on par with O'Reilly, who commands between $15 million and $17 million a year.

What is Steve Doocy salary? Doocy reportedly earns a salary of $500 thousand and his net worth is around $2 million.

Ainsley Earhardt – Net Worth and Salary. She has been reasonably successful economically and according to rough estimates her net worth to be around $5 million dollars and as of now she earns an yearly salary of around $400 thousand.

We really don't know what goes on behind the cameras.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Sure. It's possible that money is the cause of this problem. Only they know for sure. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if what I said is the case. Though in my defense the OP's article did point out that she was having hardships among her peers. The article used the word "despised" to describe her relationship with her peers. So maybe it's both?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I.m not sure how she fits at fox..voice of reason? she is too smart too strong and too sane, to stay at fox.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I.m not sure how she fits at fox..voice of reason? she is too smart too strong and too sane, to stay at fox.

I think her looks are more important to fox than any of the above
edit on 1-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't watch any of the 24 hr networks. I don't think any of them have any journalistic integrity.

But this sounds like chaos which can only be a good thing for such a partisan system.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Actually that's probably the sole reason Fox hired her. Just to fill the airwaves with a pretty face talking head. What they got instead was a woman with a smart head on her shoulders and they can't have that.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Don't doubt it. She did the rounds at CNN to pimp her book. She's friends with Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

you're right, even she couldn't take their B.S. any longer...I wonder how many sex parties at Roger Ailes house did she turn down?...Hannity was probably grabbing her ass all the time, too

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Indeed

It's funny, about my 'voice of reason" remark..there actually where a few times I was watching a clip of O'Reilly debating a guest on Trump..guest being pro Trump, and Bill was pretty good actually..shutting down some crazy talk. My inside thought was "my god, Bill O'Reilly is the voice of reason now..we are so screwed"
Fox has their moment's I guess.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I heard that Megyn and CNN are going back and forth over the $20,000,000 per year Kelly wants.

I guess CNN is not aware that many Fox viewers have started changing the channel when her program comes on now. IMO, she is too full of herself because she got an extra "15 minutes of fame" when she had that little dust up with The Donald at that first debate.

I think Fox would be better off without her personally.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I think Pirro is smart, yet she makes my skin crawl when she opens her mouth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join