It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge Report Claims Exclusive That Megyn Kelly Might ‘Jump Networks’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I guess this matters to people still watching MSM.

Myself, not so much. Whatever........

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Maybe she could host the view, since the current cast is moving to Canada...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Kelly, has become really annoying, especially since the release of her book.
She keeps talking about excerpts from her book as if she is some kind of hero, and as if people really care about her childhood.
She really thinks a great deal of herself.

Good riddance.
Fox will be fine, if not better off, without her.

Besides her treatment of Trump, her associates at Fox mostly hate her because of her accusations of sexual harassment by Roger Ailes.
That was the beginning of the end for her at Fox.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
After that witch chopped off her hair and attacked Trump i had feeling she was looking to break a real big time deal
on another network CNN might night have the cash but NBC sure does (maybe not there off shoot crap MSNBC but the one you can get over the antenna has huge amounts of cash.. There are plenty of other ABCD MSN networks... She is a turncoat traitor.. GOOD RIDDANCE to trashy women like this in the news.
edit on 1-12-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I've been listening to Laura Ingram on my drive to work.

That's pretty much it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Fox would trade her but CNN has even worse anchors.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Funny how all the haters loved Megan Kelly , until she challenged Trump with facts in debates......

Glaring double standard, hypocrisy and vitriol........honestly makes me sick......

Everyone wants you to be objective until you start asking the wrong questions to their demi-god......

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly. This is why this move isn't surprising. Reading some of the poster's opinions of her in this thread is just more affirmation of why this move isn't surprising. Most of them read along the lines of, "when she started attacking Trump I stopped liking her". Can't have a free thinker spoiling the echo chamber.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Exactly. This is why this move isn't surprising. Reading some of the poster's opinions of her in this thread is just more affirmation of why this move isn't surprising. Most of them read along the lines of, "when she started attacking Trump I stopped liking her". Can't have a free thinker spoiling the echo chamber.

Yessir totally agree.......

However, I dont exactly trust that this "report" is true......I dont trust Drudge or Breitbart at all after this election cycle and watching their completely slanted and often times completely false reporting

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm only giving the benefit of the doubt here because her moving to a new network makes sense given her attitude towards Trump and how Trump supporters treat people who are critical of Trump. Though it'll ultimately only be actually believable if it actually happens.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Megyn Kelly is not a free thinker.
She is more in company with the make-up-fake-news-based-on-nonsense-to-fit-our-agenda thinkers.

She will fit in just fine at CNN.

edit on 12/1/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What on earth would she be doing at CNN then?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The best ( and IMO the only ) way to watch Megyn is with the sound muted. She sure is nice to look at, but I can't stand to hear her.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What do you care?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone
Kelly will fit right in with all the shills and phonies and liars over at CNN. I can't believe she makes 20 mil a year to sit in a chair and spew crap on TV.

(post by AlphaIron removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Actually that's probably the sole reason Fox hired her. Just to fill the airwaves with a pretty face talking head. What they got instead was a woman with a smart head on her shoulders and they can't have that.

So if Megyn stays at Fox News will you still acknowledge her intellectual prowess?

I think we all know the answer...

Your posts belie prejudice and hubris...

I have some advice for u krazy:
The very instant you purport to know it all is the instant we realize u know nothing...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Kelly doesn't have many friends at the network. The rumors I've always read about her are that she's extremely tough to get along with. Throw in the fact that she's actually pretty liberal (especially socially) while the hosts you're contrasting with are actually conservative (again, socially especially) and tempers flare.

Personally, I think Kelly is the best journalist in America right now (second to Greenwald who doesn't actually live in America). I have no doubt she'll find success wherever she goes, but she's not very popular at Fox, she's not very popular with her coworkers, she's not popular with the incoming administration, she's losing popularity with her viewers, and her mentor/boss at Fox has recently been disgraced and forced out... it could simply be time for her to go elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Actually that's probably the sole reason Fox hired her. Just to fill the airwaves with a pretty face talking head. What they got instead was a woman with a smart head on her shoulders and they can't have that.

So if Megyn stays at Fox News will you still acknowledge her intellectual prowess?

I think we all know the answer...

Your posts belie prejudice and hubris...

I have some advice for u krazy:
The very instant you purport to know it all is the instant we realize u know nothing...

-Chris

Considering she's at Fox News NOW and I'm acknowledging her intellectual prowess I'd say you are speaking out your ass, but hey believe whatever you want about me. You are already going to do that anyways. It's not like I'm going to change your mind or anything. Discussion of ideas with you guys is dead these days. It's just attacks and insults all day every day.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well your opinion doesn't giver her much solace when apparently the people who work with her DON'T like her. Though I'm sure she would appreciate it if you told her. I will say that her actions during the election earned a lot of respect from me and that is something I don't usually say about Fox News anchors.

Her unpopularity at Fox goes beyond the election. Stories about it have been popping up here and there for 5+ years now, not to mention subtle snubs by her coworkers in interviews. It's not just about her stance on Trump. Behind the scenes she's apparently really combative, and the type of person who loves to play office politics. She's just a tough person to get along with.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join