It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FamCore's Brother has Passed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
My sincerest condolences and sympathies in your time of unimaginable loss.

May your brother rest in eternal peace knowing he was loved so dearly by your family as he clearly was.

May you and your family carry on in life knowing your brother will be with you always in spirit and mind.

God Bless.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Some Lives are short but it's what they learn and what they leave you with that counts... Respect to you at this time.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I never really knew what to say in situations such as this.

All I can say is may his soul rest in peace. He's in a better place now, for sure

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
We send our condolences to you, its always hard to loose a family member. Let him live on in your memories.
verschickter + staredad

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's always hard to loose a brother.

RIP

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So very sorry for the loss you and your family has suffered.

It sounds like he was a bright light in a dark world and far too often those bright lights go out far too quickly.

Prayers and thoughts for you and you family

Blessed be and may your sufferings be eased.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I know that I'm just another voice in the crowd of sympathy, but you definitely have my condolences--I am truly sorry for your loss.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
R.I.P. Ian!

Fam , Im so sorry for your loss. You are a tinder and caring spirit; I appreciate your thoughts on these boards.

Given that you yourself come across as an altruistic and loving soul then your brother must have really been something special. Lived long enough to give you and those around him what they needed to succeed in your (their) life's goal. I trust that flame will burn bright within you.

edit on 1-12-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I am so very sorry for your loss.
I hope you and your family find the strength to get through the next few months....and eventually heal.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I am really sorry for your loss. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thank you for having the strength to share this with us.

Ian sounds like a man who would have made a great brother to anyone, and any person who is a friend to animals is top-notch in my book.

Your eulogy is special and I found it touching that Ian was on the right-hand-side of every photo.

I know there is nothing I can say that will take the sting away, but know that he is still touching lives right now including mine.

edit on 1212016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss. An epic tragedy indeed. I hope the sun shines surely on your family soon again. I am sorry.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I am crying for you and your brother, I just don't have anymore words! I am so sorry!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. It's never easy with the passing of a loved one, but the good times and memories can help you continue on. Stay strong!

Matthew 5:4  “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.”

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I can only imagine your pain. My brother's best-friend-forever became suddenly very ill with cancer and rapidly deteriorated...he was in his mid-40s, and had been just fine only six months earlier. I'll be thinking of you, and summoning up healing vibes and sending them out to you and yours.

May Ian rest in sublime peace until you once again are together.
BW

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

HI Famcore, just dropped by. Nothing really to say, grieving process is devastating during times of loss, so hard to overcome. All the feelings are completly normal, part of being human. So you get an A.

Sadness and grief are part of love.

Leaving a shared memory from our time here...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Shft man I am very sorry for your loss. Your bro was my age and it struck me hard how precious life is. I wish you and your family peace and comfort in your/their hearts.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My condolences...
He lives on in your memories. Cherish them. Especially the good and great times you shared.
May the Infinite Compassion help and guide you through the coming days, friend.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Me and my family truly appreciate everyone's sentiment and condolences...

We are about to go through all of Ian's belongings. Going to need strength for this. Thank you everyone for your love.

Here are a few more photos before I sign off for a bit:

(Ian's caption for this was "This one's gonna hurt,"
)

One of the last photos we have of Ian:

"Board member Ian Graddock seen here at the Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum Hall of Fame event on November 19th in Stowe. A great young man, so kind and ready to serve by selling raffle tickets that night. "

Time to pull up these bootstraps and put on a game face. It's gonna be tough..
edit on 2-12-2016 by FamCore because: added 1 more picture of him with his Tennis team/counselors

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join