It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FamCore's Brother has Passed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My deepest condolences, may God bless his soul, and his family find peace in this devastation.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So sorry for your loss.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm very sorry for your and your family's loss.
The very best thing you are doing, at this moment in time, is remembering the good he brought to you and those around him.

My condolences.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am so sorry, man. I can't imagine the pain and heartbreak you're going through right now. Just be there for your family.

As for the "doctor" who screwed up so bad: Sue, sue, sue his ass. Rake him over the coals. It won't bring your brother back but funerals are expensive.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm not often moved to tears.....but the love you have for your brother.....that post drips with it. My sympathies.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

FamCor, so sorry to hear about your loss. Your mention of the deep sorrow you feel when you awake in the morning and remember he is gone brought back the same memory for me after my mom's death. Like for half a minute you are okay, then the impact hits you all over again.

Thoughts and prayers for you.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Oh, so sorry to hear this. Nothing worse than the tragic loss of loved one who left way too soon.

I know you say you are being strong for your family, but please, find some time to grieve for yourself too. You also need to say goodbye and let go. He will always be in your heart, but you can't let the raw pain live with like this. It's not healthy. Grieve and let it begin to heal some.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You have my most heartfelt condolences for the tragic loss of your brother. Thank you for sharing his photos with us. I can see clearly the vibrant energy in those eyes.

You are right to feel concerned for his twin...he probably feels the void so profoundly that it is almost a physical pain. I am sending healing energies out to you and your family. It sounds like you all have created a powerful support system together, and that is what will pull you all through this devastating ordeal.

If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know. Please extend my condolences to your family as well. My heart goes out to you all. Blessed Be.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Sorry for your loss FamCore

My condolences.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

FamCore I'm so sorry about your Brother, there are no words... He looked like a really good guy, thank you for sharing a little piece of Him with us.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm so very sorry.
We are here for you, though words certainly fail at times like this.
edit on 11/30/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Very sorry to hear. So young, so much life left and they are taken from us. Give yourself as much time as you need to grieve. It's a process of many steps.

My sympathy

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My Friend,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.

With love,
~joe

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So sorry for your loss, can not imagine all the emotions you are feeling. Wishing you and your family love all the best.

Thank you for sharing the pictures of him.

RIP Ian.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Holy crap Famcore, so sorry for your loss. I've had a handful of very young deaths around me - none so close, but they're always terrible. I hope the good times and what he's meant to you stay with you forever as I'm sure they will.

Sudden turns like this too - seen more than my fair share recently. They really wake you up in terms of cherishing.

Good bless...

(post by Burnt1afterlife removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Gosh, I am so sad to read this.

Fam, it is terrible news and there is nothing I can do but offer my sincerest condolences for your tragic loss.
Please accept a global e-hug from your ATS family and friends.

Zazz

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I am so sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your family

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

FamCore, my deepest condolences, and sympathies for you and your family.

May the pain swiftly move past, but the memories remain and last.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Famcore.

In times like these it is hard to understand why life goes the way that it does. Experiencing the death of a loved one has got to be one of the most difficult experiences we go through. Your reflection on the kind of person that Ian was is such a wonderful way to honor him, thank you for sharing.

We are all far more connected than we can possibly understand. When it comes to family that connection is amplified. I like the way you described being Team Ian! You are spot on, he will most certainly be with all of you.

Sending out a prayer for you and your family, blessings to Ian and his continued exploration of the infinite universe! May you all find strength and faith in whatever form it takes.

Some of Alan Watts's wisdom that has helped me in these kinds of times, PM me anytime my friend.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amThursday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join