It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramid records synthetic telepathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
bosnian pyramid of sun

recording

The first team to report this ultrasound frequency was in April of 2010 by a group of Croatian researchers led by physicist Slobodan Mizdrak. The instruments used in their research was an 823 EMF Gaussmeter with an internal probe and a 828 Gaussmeter with a 3D external probe, industrially calibrated with great precision and preciseness. Additionally, an oscilloscope and a spectrometer was used to analyze the frequency. The discovery was later confirmed by a team from the Russian Geophysical Institute Schmidt of Moscow (Dr. Khavroshkin and Dr. Tsyplakov). Also in 2010, Dr. Harry Oldfield, a British independent researcher, detected the elctromagnetic fields above the Sun Pyramid using a PIP camera (Polycontrast Interference Photography) and was able to reveal the ultrasound radiation accumulated inside the Sun Pyramid as well as it's release through the top of the Sun Pyramid. The ultrasound frequency detected has a continuous emission at 28 kHz (28,000 Hz) as confirmed by the Croatian team, and even found to have the same sinusoidal shape as found in the Vratnica's Mound as well as a few passages on the sides of the Ravne's Underground Complex.

Pyramids are transducers or resonators of certain frequencies.

On January 24th-25th of 2011, SB Research Group provided the initial decoding of the Bosnian Pyramid Frequency by recording the frequency using a Compander. A Compander is an instrument housing a supersonic sensor of very advanced technology containing highly miniaturized mechanical and electronic components integrated in the same silicone substratum. Moreover, a key technical detail is the assembly of a small microphone on the focal point of a metal parabola to collect the very straight ultrasound frequency waves at their best. Additionally, the SB Research Group brought their own Gaussmeter with a 3D external probe to test for magnetic fields above the Sun Pyramid, which none was found. This data is a critical piece of the puzzle because with no magnetic field found to be atop of the Sun Pyramid, data recorded with the Compander can not be attributed to radio waves by radio stations or repeaters placed nearby.

they eliminated interference...

The next phase of decoding the frequency was downscaling the signal to 700 Hz and removing all background noise. This process resulted in the frequency sound bite product having audible tones of inflection portraying that of a coded speech signal.

and what did they hear?

Gene: You're good...
Chuck: It worked!
Gene: Yep
Chuck: Thank you... Hey... (talking to someone else)
Gene: (in background) we're good...
Chuck: Hey... (no response) ...yo?
1st background voice: oh!
Chuck: Hey
2nd background voice: Did it work? (pause)
Chuck: Hey Gene?
Gene: What's up?
Chuck: I need your opinion...
Gene: What's the scoop?
Chuck: Area 2, x-208
Gene: You do?
Chuck: Ya...
Gene: Ok... (footsteps can be heard) (pause)
Chuck: They did it right!
Gene: Then don't go...(Chuck cuts him off)
Chuck: (?)No, great white zero(?) (laughs)
Gene: Oh?
Chuck: Ya... (laughs)
Gene: You gonna work at it? (or "We gonna look at it")
Chuck: Ya.. (multiple laughs) (pause)
Chuck: Look here...look
1st background voice: Look at what?
3rd background voice: Look at what?
Chuck: See this...there it is...
Gene: What happened?
Chuck: Maybe... Look at that, they're out!
2nd background voice or Gene: What happened?
1st background voice: Chuck! (transmission ends)

i posit, based on having experiences that edify this belief, that this is a conversation of people using synthetic telepathy technology, setting something up somewhere. And somehow the pyramids are funneling or picking up these frequencies.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I used headphones to listen to the audio. I can't say that I understood one word of the conversation. I would not rule out it being a discussion among military personnel, however, as did the OP. Groups of equal rank working in close harmony, as with our astronauts, are extremely informal.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So like a 2-way radio then?

Nothing unusual about "synthetic telepathy" (I'm using your term), you can rig a eeg wire harness up to the head and have a computer translate your brainwaves into the desired language, and you can also do Brain to Brain; 2 people with the wire harness hooked up between a computer server translating and doing a conversation, we've already done it recently, quite interesting, also we transmitted it between 2 people via wireless!

Onto the Pyramid power? Oh I have nothing to say about that...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

So like a 2-way radio then?

Nothing unusual about "synthetic telepathy" (I'm using your term), you can rig a eeg wire harness up to the head and have a computer translate your brainwaves into the desired language, and you can also do Brain to Brain; 2 people with the wire harness hooked up between a computer server translating and doing a conversation, we've already done it recently, quite interesting, also we transmitted it between 2 people via wireless!

Onto the Pyramid power? Oh I have nothing to say about that...
I found this interesting due to the fact I've been criminally manipulated and harassed by some sort of telepathy technology.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, I cannot help you in that regard, just thought I'd chime in with an interesting piece partly related (The synthetic telepathy part) early stages.

If you're thinking an implant in the brain, don't at the moment; we have not been able to find a way to prevent nerve degradation related to electrodes connected into the brain yet, it is similar to the down sides to deep brain stimulation implant trials, the scarring on the nerves prevented electrical pulses so the implants did not have a full connection (so to speak) after a short while, think of spinal cord nerve damage, it is the same as that.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, I cannot help you in that regard, just thought I'd chime in with an interesting piece partly related (The synthetic telepathy part) early stages.

If you're thinking an implant in the brain, don't at the moment; we have not been able to find a way to prevent nerve degradation related to electrodes connected into the brain yet, it is similar to the down sides to deep brain stimulation implant trials, the scarring on the nerves prevented electrical pulses so the implants did not have a full connection (so to speak) after a short while, think of spinal cord nerve damage, it is the same as that.

that's why I think dark spots in brains of people who hear voices are from a cloaked technology.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The Pyramid of the Sun in Bosnia is not artificial. It is a mountain. And by the way electromagnetic fields are everywhere . . . . I truly believe that Mankind has been on earth for a VERY VERY LONG TIME (10 million years or there abouts) but if you want proof of incredibly ancient man made structures they are under water and probably under Ice (Antarctica). Please don't be offended, I don't wish that, but the Bosnian Pyramid is a well documented hoax that is perpetuated because the "discoverer" of the "pyramid" convinced the Bosnian govt. to go along with it, it has done amazing things for tourism there.

top topics

join