It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution lets the electoral college choose the winner. They should choose Clinton.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

But then what would be the point of having the College at all? It would be completely redundant.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I tend to be a bit more optimistic, when it comes to our elected officials, is a lot political figures can say, but is much less what they can actually do.

I have voted both parties depending on what I feel is right, but when my candidate lose I just wait for the next time, so far in all my years as a voter I have seen bad things, but we all live through them and move on.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I bet you were afraid of monsters under your bed when you were a kid, with that imagination of yours.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Electors should choose Clinton. She won the popular vote. She's the more qualified, and far more sane and mentally stable than Trump. She also rallies a positive message for the country, uniting different people and cultures... where Trump united white nationalists and xenophobes.
edit on 1-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Oh my lord. Did Donald J Trump, President Elect, express an opinion?! Outrage! Let's get out on the streets and burn our cities down to show we do not want him to have opinions!!

Seriously, you realize he can't do that?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Trump's opinion is moronic, and that's the problem. We tend to expect more intelligence and foresight from a president. Trump is proving himself an idiot.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

I bet you were afraid of monsters under your bed when you were a kid, with that imagination of yours.

How did you know? Yes, it's true. When I was a kid, horror stories frightened me. I was also scared of horror movies. Sometimes I would cover my eyes when the scene got too frightening.

Today, however, things are different. I'm always curious to see what new horror the universe can dig up. It's usually just amusing.

I don't know if I'm cured, or just numbed.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: ksiezyc

Trump's opinion is moronic, and that's the problem. We tend to expect more intelligence and foresight from a president. Trump is proving himself an idiot.

By more intelligent do you mean like Hillary Clinton having the ability to LIE directly into the camera to millions of people without any sign of distress or remorse?

Frankly, I call that sociopathic.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I'll take a flawed individual over a racist authoritarian angry movement.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You mean Clinton over Obama? That still is a tough choice.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Tell that to the families of the men killed at Bengazi. I am sure they will give you a big hug. That, and more, is what her lies have wrought.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

4 people dead, vs 3000 on 9/11-- and that earned Bush a second term. It's very sad what happened, but I still take that over the ugly angry sick movement that's been inspired by Trump. Hillary is a million times better than this Alt-right/hate group movement.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

4 people dead, vs 3000 on 9/11-- and that earned Bush a second term. It's very sad what happened, but I still take that over the ugly angry sick movement that's been inspired by Trump. Hillary is a million times better than this Alt-right/hate group movement.

Yup, more deflection and Bush blaming. I would expect no less from someone that defends her. That's it, keep blaming everyone else for all the problems of the party, please. It will assure another win for the candidate opposing them in 4 years.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

The Electors should choose Clinton. She won the popular vote. She's the more qualified, and far more sane and mentally stable than Trump. She also rallies a positive message for the country, uniting different people and cultures... where Trump united white nationalists and xenophobes.

Says a sexist, racist, bigoted person. The electoral college is a reflection of the votes and you want a communist dictatorship where you call the shots above and beyond peoples electoral votes. So your way or the highway. You see how you're acting like a dictator with that mindset? Is that what you want? A dictatorship running the country. Accept the election like a real adult and get over it. This false hope in a recount or other such nonsense just is false hope on your part. Face it Trump is your President. The sooner you get over your anxiety the sooner you'll get back to functioning in a positive manner. You already see that Trump saved the Ford and Carrier jobs, do you realize he just may be a good President? I'm sure those jobs he saved had Democrats in the group who are already thankful for Trumps caring efforts.
edit on 2-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher
The left say they are all about peace and unity but they would totally accept a dictatorship as long as it was in line with their ideals.
They will never admit it but judging by their displays of complete hatred they would be perfectly ok with rounding up all of the "deplorables", anybody who doesn't agree, and locking us away or exterminating us.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
The left say they are all about peace and unity but they would totally accept a dictatorship as long as it was in line with their ideals.
They will never admit it but judging by their displays of complete hatred they would be perfectly ok with rounding up all of the "deplorables", anybody who doesn't agree, and locking us away or exterminating us.

You are right. Some these left extremists have taken away or assaulted free speech on university campus's already. Exactly the same type of intolerant and controlling hate seen in communist countries. And you're right, they embrace that until their own free speech is affected and then they wonder what happened. Death by their own hand.
edit on 2-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Keep telling yourself that. Delude yourself any way you can to justify your own willingness to accept a right wing tyrant and assaults on free speech.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

When will it sink into your head that the nationwide popular vote does not matter in the slightest. Not even a little bit. It's a number without meaning.

Popular vote matters only per state. Period. That's it.

I'm sorry as hell you don't like it, I am. But seriously, you need to move on. This level of obsession can't possibly be healthy.

She who shall not be named lost by the rules set forth long before we were born. You can't change the rules just because your candidate lost. I find it rather karmic in nature, personally. She cheated to win the nomination, now her supporters who didn't fuss then, are fussing now, because she lost by the rules in place. Fair and square.

Call the folks who voted for the winner bigots, or haters, nazis or whatever your little heart desires. That says more about you, and none of it good frankly, then it does about them. Grow up.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Keep telling yourself that. Delude yourself any way you can to justify your own willingness to accept a right wing tyrant and assaults on free speech.

Ha. Who's delusional? You crowed that Trump would lose. Now you're launching Anti-Trump threads because it looks like you can't handle the truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I just don't get it.

How is Trump a right wing tyrant? Because he wants to deport illegal immigrants starting with the criminals? As harsh as that may be it is actually in line with the law, so not tyranny. What else is there besides BS fake news spun by the media?

How is the right attacking free speech? They are not. They don't care what anybody says, or what terms they use. There is no attack on free speech from the right that I am aware of. They are more concerned with more important issues affecting our country, not the petty SJW issues the left is so obsessed with.

It's like the left have created their own reality and they're so immersed In it they don't see the blatant hypocrisy they constantly display.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join