It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Steins fundraiser was paid for by a BOT

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Since the r/pizzagate sub was shut down they've moved to create image files of pizzagate evidence that can easily be spread via multi platforms.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Hun you're new here lemme 'splain this,

Since the pizzagate sub was shut down investigators have turned their research into image files so that it's easily shared via multi platforms. You will also see much more #pizzagate memes come out in the next few days. Stay tuned. There are shills trying to dissuade people from viewing files as "fake news" but shills shilling is obvious.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Kalixi

of course - because when the " evil PTB " are sitting in thier evil lair plotting how to subvert democracy - the " brilliant idea " of laundering funds by using an automated payment ststem for a set ammount every hour - is such a fool proof method that no one will ever spot =- that thats what they do

PS - i still have not figured out why mrs stien has done this - what is in it for her ???????????????? - this is a serious question - so please answe serperatly , mrs stiens vote share was miniscule - and she is not going to " find " a state win an any recount - so why does she want a recount ???

So many spelling errors! Oh I see you're attempting to mock this. The evidence is there see for yourself.

Why are you asking me? I don't know Jill Stein you'll have to ask her yourself

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Jill Stein raised more money in the last 24 hours than she did during her entire campaign. Let that sink in.

Ding ding ding....Winner. Follow the money.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
according to Marshmarshbacon:

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Wisconsin is Friday. Today was a FEDERAL HOLIDAY. Nothing will get done.
FACT: The deadline for a recount in Pennsylvania is Monday. This falls after Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
FACT: The deadline for a recount in Michigan is November 30th.
FACT: Michigan has already done one recount based on the closeness of the race. They're not going to do a third.

Anyone shed light on this?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

of course - because when the " evil PTB " are sitting in thier evil lair plotting how to subvert democracy - the " brilliant idea " of laundering funds by using an automated payment ststem for a set ammount every hour - is such a fool proof method that no one will ever spot =- that thats what they do

PS - i still have not figured out why mrs stien has done this - what is in it for her ???????????????? - this is a serious question - so please answe serperatly , mrs stiens vote share was miniscule - and she is not going to " find " a state win an any recount - so why does she want a recount ???

If Hillary wins, a promise of a seat at the table in the new administration? Perhaps Head of the EPA?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Perhaps it's only meant to serve as a great big misdirection from #pizzagate :/

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Fuel to keep the butthurt going.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Care to share what the actual source of this information is?

Oh wait. We cannot. Jim Stone, the freelance... whatever the hell you call what he does (looked at his site... failed to see any journalism happening there), has only referred to his source as an anonymous contributor. The only reason I ask about source, is because there is no actual evidence for ANY of what is stated in the link you provided.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Why is the recount only happening in states Trump won? NH and Virginia were close races as well... why aren't they looking at ALL states? This reeks.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

We forget about Minnesota as well. A very close one.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Care to share what the actual source of this information is?

Oh wait. We cannot. Jim Stone, the freelance... whatever the hell you call what he does (looked at his site... failed to see any journalism happening there), has only referred to his source as an anonymous contributor. The only reason I ask about source, is because there is no actual evidence for ANY of what is stated in the link you provided.

So the mans estimates being right on the money arent evidence of a Bot donating money at a sceduled time huh? No such thing as coincidences of that magnitude.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow, this is huge. She raised more money with this recount than she did during her entire campaign? That is crazy, somebody meme that! Someone quoted comments from the other site's discussion saying that the recounts will not even take place, so what will be done with the money then? Will all those hardworking people who are a part of this "grassroots" movement get a refund, lol? I bet it will be quietly swept under the rug and never talked about again, except for maybe when someone wants to complain about that one time "they stole the election from poor Hillary!"

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow, this is huge. She raised more money with this recount than she did during her entire campaign? That is crazy, somebody meme that! Someone quoted comments from the other site's discussion saying that the recounts will not even take place, so what will be done with the money then? Will all those hardworking people who are a part of this "grassroots" movement get a refund, lol? I bet it will be quietly swept under the rug and never talked about again, except for maybe when someone wants to complain about that one time "they stole the election from poor Hillary!"

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If it goes down this way, there's no telling of the violence and rioting that will ensue from such a madcap shenanigan.

We already know that Obama's got his finger on the Martial Law button and Hillary's return would bring back the fingers on the nuclear button. The possibility of Soros being behind this is exactly the kind of thing he/globalists would do. I have no doubt anymore that there's a bad moon a-rising.

That being said, if it DOESN'T pan out that way, things are still well in place for economic disaster leading to turmoil as well.

With all the recent crazy clampdowns between Wikileaks, Reddit, Pizzagate, "Fake News" and practically any alternative viewpoints, it's all clotting together into a supersized disaster. You can watch as it all unfolds quickly and we know none of it ends well, but it's so hard to pinpoint in which way it's all going to go down.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Wow Jill. I wonder if she is knowingly working on behalf of the Clinton machine? This way, Clinton doesn't have to demand a recount saving face.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the voting machines used in these states are owned by Soros?
That would be too much of a coincidence..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Wow Jill. I wonder if she is knowingly working on behalf of the Clinton machine? This way, Clinton doesn't have to demand a recount saving face.

Little late for that now. shes formally asked to join Jill steins recount efforts. No more need to pretend to accept Donald. If they flip this i do hope the country burns. Because its not worth saving if they can steal a election like this.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
WOW! Only two pages and I think everyone got this one pretty quickly!

So lets review:
1. Clinton got through her temper tantrum, blaming others, throwing things, etc.

2. Decided she wanted the votes counted in close races but couldn't because she said that was a horrible thing when Trump mentioned it.

3. Found a woman who wasn't right leaning and offered her to execute these actions.
A. Promised her money.
B. Promised her a chance at President 2020 and support (Clinton won't be able to run...too old and sick).
C. Probably suggested she switch to democrat by then.

4. Set up automatic payments to hide the source of "donations". (We need to demand to know who paid for this)

5. Joined the challenge to give it some legitimacy. (or so she thinks...so full of her own crap)

End result? She probably won't win but will cause a bunch of crap including more violence. Will get the left to be more outraged and/or continued outraged. Hand picked a woman who, unlike Clinton, may actually be alive in 2020. Throw Trump off a bit will beginning his Presidency, piss off the "DEPLORABLES", Etc.

Or...she is planning a blatant rigging of the recount for some reason. I could give you ten reasons why and how, but I'll hold that until or if it happens.

WHERE DID THAT $7.5 MILLION COME FROM? Answer that...and all the questions will be answered. AND...just an AWESOME THOUGHT! If Jill is so concerned about hackers or a foreign power messing with the election...then she DAMN WELL BETTER prove that this money came from individual American citizens just so we know it wasn't a foreign power...or a local power trying to hide their contribution.
edit on 11/27/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

The supporters of the Clinton machine will never give up. Even after the new Potus is installed there will still be every effort to stop him from doing away with their NWO.

How did they get Stein to do their bidding? Money? Death threats? Or a deep, dark secret she doesn't want revealed?

The Stein who stood outside of Hillary's DNC convention nominaton speech and encouraged angry Bernie voters to come to her side has been vanquished. Who is this woman that took her place? I no longer recognize her.

edit on 27-11-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join