It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Steins fundraiser was paid for by a BOT

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I haven't been paying much attention to this until now:

Link

According to this a bot was pulling out a predetermined $160,000 and paying it into the account every hour.

Jim Stone said:

This pattern was nailed with precision up until noon CST, and then they shut it off right around 2:30 before it could hit the next "waypoint" at 6:10 PM. Just back calculate. She hit 4,000,000 at noon. She started it up at 1:30 the day before. That is 22.5 hours. Divide four million by 22.5. It comes out to 177,000 dollars an hour. A few people chipped in during the day, to add a little to the top of what the bot continuously ran at - 160,000 an hour. Ok so she has so far raised almost 4.5 million on THANKSGIVING DAY and the night before. FIGURE THE ODDS. THANKSGIVING??!!?? WTF, OVER! Now that they switched the bot off you can see the difference, donations are only creeping in now. I don't know if they figured she had enough, or they figured out we knew what was going on. I have a deep deep dread and anger. Project time

Full discussion here

Bullying electors didn't work so they are forcing a recount in the states that Trump won

Who would have that kind of money to pay $160,000 an hour? If the money is legit at all :S

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Leading right back to that piece of s*** Soros.

It is good to see this getting exposed, Soros and his globalist buddies need to be taken down!

It is quite effective propaganda for the MSM to run with....4.5 million dollars raised in just 2 days! Wow!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, that's pretty despicable. At least if she claims that the people donated to this idiot scheme then they'll be ammunition to call her out on it.

In an entirely unrelated matter, is there any way to reprogram this bot?

edit on -060011pm11kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The supporters of the Clinton machine will never give up. Even after the new Potus is installed there will still be every effort to stop him from doing away with their NWO.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I have lost all respect that I had for Stein.

Shilling for the Clinton machine under the guise of caring about voter authenticity... maybe she is not shilling and she is just this stupid.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Shilling for the Clinton machine under the guise of caring about voter authenticity... maybe she is not shilling and she is just this stupid.

Maybe it is as simple as a promise of money, future power and say so.. either way she was the perfect choice to start some STUFF... She is far enough removed from the Clinton's that the gullible will never suspect a connection to HRC or her big money supporters.

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Well, that's pretty despicable deplorable. At least if she claims that the people donated to this idiot scheme then they'll be ammunition to call her out on it.

In an entirely unrelated matter, is there any way to reprogram this bot?

Fixed it for you.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So you don't think theres enough angry hillary supporters to come and pull at straws here?

What's funny is if this audit is actual and the precincts were untouched and have paper trails, it will only show that Hillary stole votes from jill and gary johnson.

It will show that Trump actually beat Hillary by more than reported. Anyone who was paying attention knows there was no way that Stein only received 3% in Vermont. Let alone the fact that before the DNC and Demexit in Philly, she was polling at 3%. And the polls before the election had her at 2% after excluding 18-49 year olds and representing independents as 18% of the vote when they are actually 50% of the vote.

Rest assured Hillary has no victory unless they cheat the recount too. (Like how the recount in Chicago BOE was cheated against Bernie).

All verifiably audit-able precincts with a 24/7 chain of custody and security on paper ballots and a paper trail will only help your case (trump supporters).

Even Jill was pulling bigger crowds than Clinton even though Clinton had 22,000x more media coverage than Jill.

Believe it or not there are a large number Bernie supporters, Jill supporters that experienced fraud against them and will do anything to show corruption anywhere. And to top that there are a bunch of salty Clinton backers who are wealthy, comfortable, have the money and are dumb enough to believe that an audit will actually help Clinton, a gestapo coupist cheating mob boss' case.

3rd party supporters were robbed of something CRITICAL here. a 5%+ of the vote that they likely got before electronic vote machine stealing.

When you add that fact, the Libertarians, the Greens and the salty (ignorant) Clinton supporters would back what they know, what they know and what they think would help them respectively.

With the divisions of the lower class in America, (intentional by the way) Trump supporters who should have known the farce of the Democratic Primary would easily understand the interest in this by Greens and Libs. We shouldn't have to win twice to actually win. Bernie won. There are a lot of vindictive feelings out there right now.
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Maybe off topic.

But, I think the biggest disappointment from this election cycle was total loss of credibility from the 3rd party candidates. All the progress Ron Paul made in 2012 has been flushed away by Gary Johnson and Jill Stein.

The establishment got to both alternative candidates. I remember having hope that they might be able to reach that 5% or whatever it is threshold for support from the FEC.

Now we're back at square one. Major bummer.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So a reddit post on /r/the_donald that is just a link to a image? FFS guys they have nothing but a picture of a rant. No evidence, we have no data on donations yet, we dont know how the site updates its donation totals. It is sitting at $4.5m at 12:30 am EST the poster says this will be reached at 6pm but we dont even know what timezone the ranter is in so we have no way to verify.

So lets get some info before we go believing everything posted on /r/the_donald.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just dont see how Soros would want to fund a recount unless he already had a fake Audit contingency plan in the works, mobilized and deployed.

And on top of that there is no evidence presented here of any real anomaly and certainly not even proof of any algorithm.

Stein doesn't get to be a Soros Insider while also being a Putin double agent while also helping Trump. That is just ridiculous, the greens have a complete hate for Neoliberalism under Clinton and Soros.
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The guys prediction at the amount of money in the future was right in the ballpark. It's real.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
There is an important difference between an AUDIT and a RECOUNT.

I support both, but I think an audit would be more helpful.

Stein was at the RT dinner along with Flynn -- so I'm not entirely sure what her motivations here are. It *seems* she wants to oppose Trump in some way, or be a proxy for Clinton or something.

However, the fact she was at that dinner, sitting with Putin and other people who have been corrupted by Russia...

I haven't done enough deep research into her to see possible motivations. Who gains? Who looses? People say follow the money...but money isn't always everything. You can't always buy power with money, Trump is a prime example of that.

No idea why Stein is doing this, seems strange to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Source is an image...it directly links to an image hosted by an image hosting site I've never heard of it before. I can't find much online about it either. The main website looks...thrown together? A bit...shady?

Not saying there's anything nefarious -- just be careful when clicking links, especially ones that have odd URLs. Remember, Podesta got hacked by clicking links that were shortened with a one of those bitly link things.

Also, an image? This screams fake news to me as well. Let's see if any of the "usual suspect" alternative (now the new mainstream) sources pick this up.

As I said before, this whole thing with Stein confuses me.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I know a living, breathing human who donated to this. I just spoke to that person a few minutes ago.

So, there's at least one real person donating.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The fact they are not recounting NH at least for a token gesture throws off any neutrality in what the aim of this effort is for.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

So you admit that Podesta had something to hide? So what you are saying is that the Wikileaks on Podesta are real. Which was only posted on those fake news sites you keep rambling on about. Seriously you need to make up your mind you are making yourself and every other liberal look foolish.

I guess the only news that is real is the news you choose to believe. Even your logic is illogical!

My question is how much money did Hillary pay Stein to take this kind of action? I simply see no reason for her actions unless there is serious money involved.

edit on 25-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add to topic

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I knew that from the start,those 2 weren't qualified to run a lawn mowing buisness,I think the government really thought the general public was pretty damn stupid,the comedic actions and remarks,but govt was right,they got votes lol,but so did Hillary

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

of course - because when the " evil PTB " are sitting in thier evil lair plotting how to subvert democracy - the " brilliant idea " of laundering funds by using an automated payment ststem for a set ammount every hour - is such a fool proof method that no one will ever spot =- that thats what they do

PS - i still have not figured out why mrs stien has done this - what is in it for her ???????????????? - this is a serious question - so please answe serperatly , mrs stiens vote share was miniscule - and she is not going to " find " a state win an any recount - so why does she want a recount ???

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Jill Stein raised more money in the last 24 hours than she did during her entire campaign. Let that sink in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join