It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Parasites Control Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

originally posted by: RedDragon
Trump doesn't drink or do drugs. He's completely sober because his brother died of alcoholism.

You don't need to be drunk or on drugs to perform rituals.

"Then Trumps will had to be broken through the use of drugs or alcohol."

link   

Donald Trump is ruled by a Dark Cabal of vampire parasites unseen to the human eye. They do not have a physical form..

Crunky, maybe you jest. But, you don't know how near you come to the truth. Trump has been "a well fed pet" long since prepared for this role. People today, don't accept this sort of idea, that individuals can be possessed and controlled by spiritual beings. But, whether people believe or not, doesn't change the facts. Those who read the scriptures, however, understand what's happening...

Possession is real..

(103) Jesus said, "Fortunate is the man who knows where the brigands will enter, so that he may get up, muster his domain, and arm himself before they invade." -- The Gospel of Thomas #103

when you don't know, or don't believe, you can have no defense...But, these "spirits" are not interested in the average joe. They take possession for a particular reason. Their goal is to influence things on earth in a significant way. For that, they are mostly concerned with "important" people, like priests and politicians, people that have "power" over other people.

Jesus said, "Let him who has grown rich be king, and let him who possesses power renounce it." -- The Gospel of Thomas #81

When you see yourself being "guided to power", your only defense is to "renounce the power."

No man has power over other men. It's just a delusion that some men entertain. The spirit grants the power to all who get there.

The only error in your thinking is that these spiritual beings have no physical form. That can be true. But, more often than not, some secret brotherhood in the flesh, of men who have been initiated into the art and science of out-of-body travel are the ones doing the controlling. In the old days they had various names, like sorcerer or wizard, black magician, or occultist, or some fancy name.

The thing is, the motivation for controlling things on earth is an interest in earthly things, which comes mostly from other human beings who actually live in the flesh, and want to change things for their personal advantage and benefit.

You know the popular saying "follow the money" ? Well, in the same way "follow the benefits". Who profits from the changes. Look for the secret orders behind those folks.

If Trump is just a puppet, the real puppet master will be found quite close to him, feeding him his strategic ideas in the real physical world. There, only a few feet away, on a daily basis, you'll find the real Grand Master of the Dark Club of Power.

But, just so you know, every president the US ever had, has also been put there by the spiritual beings. You can't get power without help from the unseen world of hidden manipulators.

People like to think their vote counts, but they really don't know. They are just "told" who they voted for. And they believe it.

link   
when "evidence"=pics of spiderman-its safe to conclude that the OP=fantasy

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Trump is a spiderman. wow a true hero snd savior of humanity from ww3

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What ludicrous thread...are these flags of insanity? Libs are cracking under the heavy burden of sorrow and despair.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This sounds pretty bigoted against vampire parasites.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
are these flags of insanity?

This is a conspiracy site.

T

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

T

Dont you first have to start with a valid , logical conspiracy and deny ignorance ? Well , maybe not

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why is the OP stating the obvious? How is this news?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: eNumbra

T

Dont you first have to start with a valid , logical conspiracy and deny ignorance ? Well , maybe not

Skunkworks forum.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra
Topic sounded so fascinating , I didnt check . Thanks for correction

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky
Please explain how you know that this "Dark Cabal of vampire parasites unseen to the human eye" even exists.

Bear in mind that your explanation does not have to make any sense. This is Skunkworks, after all.

But remember: "Pics or it didn't happen." Please show us pics of these apparently invisible vampire parasites. (Photoshop or Gimp will do nicely.)

(ETA: the pics you showed already are not invisible, and anyway, they're drawings. We want real photos of [cough... ummm... ] invisible beings.)

Please also be aware that some people actually believe what you are saying.

edit on 24/11/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

They are solar wind travelers. Lost in a limbo of void space for eons, only to be picked up by our solar system, and EARTH.

They come from a dead planet that is all but shattered that follows their path through space.

There are untold secrets and treasures burried under its long bombarded surface, as well as the key to their demise.....a machine of incredible power that was once activated long ago...and transformed the parasites into their current configuration.

You see they wanted to evolve, transcend mortal life. Their planet was veering out of its orbit from its native sun and soon would be cast into empty space. The solution, a machine that can transform life energy into static ionizing radiation in the form of counter photons.

In their counter photonic state they can travel out of phase with matter. Their synoptic cohesion is maintained by bioelectric energy they leach off of organic life. They had not had this vital energy in eons, and as a result developed a sort of sentient zombie hive mind.

When earth was discovered as their planet was captured by our suns gravity, they flocked to earth in a semi conscious state. Once here they fed on dark souls and became vampiric zombie photons. if you will.....

Their dead world must be found lying dormant on the far outskirts of our heliosphere.

There and in the great vault where their civilization attempted to cheat death is where we shall find the chrono-photonic resonance chamber that partially ascended them so long ago.

We must reverse the polarities of the outer most terminals while adjusting the phase induction flow of neutrinos so the counter photons on earth can be aligned to GIA light....thus incorporating them into our planets soul sphere and giving them a final and static state to echo from and resonate into positive photonic form.

So you see. We have but 12 years to do this or they will use Trump to destroy the chrono-photonic resonance chamber because they know enough not to let that happen.

edit on 11 24 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
I understood every word of your post. Thank you.

That doesn't mean I understood those words put together as sentences, but at least I knew all the words. So, in the spirit of SkunkWorks, where everything makes sense in some dimension, I feel I need to respond.

These being thingies must be suffering terribly, seeing as they are sometimes counter photonic and also at other times photonic, albeit of the vampiric zombie (zombic?) variety. They must feel awfully conflicted and I bet that means they need to eat lots of chocolate. I know I do when I feel like that, and I've almost never been counter photonic after my second coffee in the morning.

But the tragedy, the really awfully yucky feeling thing in all this, is that they simply wanted to save their planet before it went completely out of orbit and got lost in space.

You have to feel sorry for them. Okay, you don't have to, but I mean, wouldn't we do the same if we were them? I kind of definitely maybe think I'm sure I guess I probably would.

And meanwhile, we have this terrible dilemma. We either have to reverse the polarities of the outermost terminals of that chrono-photonic resonance chamber (of which there are nine -- all paired), and allow them to rightfully resonate, releasing realms refulgent of reasoning, or leave those polarities as they are and precipitate perfidy, psittacosis -- or even pterodactyls!

Shock! Horror! I mean, they eat things! Well, one of them does.

That's a tough choice to make on a Thursday, especially as in America it's Thanksgiving and people are choosing other things, like what to eat next. And that's important.

[Pondering...] (That's like thinking, but not just about what to have for lunch. It's like real thinking. I do it once a week if I have time.)

Wait! There is hope! You said we have twelve years to do this, right? So... We can leave if for the next administration after the next one and let them wear the blame!

Whew... I'm glad we got away with that one...

Oh, by the way, I found a picture of them online. Here it is:

See? Low-res, sorry. But it's hard to get good HD pics when they're invisible.
edit on 24/11/16 by JustMike because: typo

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Don't forget that Santa/Satan Claus does exist - he's actually flat, like, you know, the Earth; and he's hollow (once again, like the Earth). The hollow flat inside is home to dimensional beings which can live in 0 dimension. They require the help of ELF, or Extremely Low Frequencies, to travel around the flat Earth (see what I did here? "Around" and "Flat" in the same sentence) but their nose kind of stick out into our three dimensions, hence these flying saucers you've been seeing on exclusively poorly populated areas. Sometimes they sneeze so watch out! No Kleenex can Clean Nebulas.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
I once rented a room so small that the only way I could lie down was standing up. So I understand about 0-dimensional beings; I could give them lessons in how to exist in less than 0 dimensions.

But as we mustn't stray off-topic here, my apologies for that minor diversion. The real issue I see here is that Santa Claus is not normally perceived as an interdimensional being, which is pretty strange as he'd have to break the speed of light to get down so many chimneys in one night (and that used to keep me awake with worry when I was a kid: what if he warped out of existence and I didn't get any presents?), but even allowing for that anomaly in the space-time continuum thing, there is a strong parallel at least folkloristically between S. Claus and these vampire parasites. I'm not sure how Donald Trump or any POTUS (elect) fits into the equation, but taking this thread's OP as complete Truth, then it must. I mean, he must.

Or if Hillary had won (and in some parallel universes I guess she did), then she would as well.

Fit, I mean. Into the -- ummm -- the equation. Like, that one.

Trouble is, Santa seems to be more-or-less round, in a rotund round sort of way. But is that a trick of the light, due to the red shift of his suit? Could it be that his suit is really white (meaning it's all colours), but he is accelerating away from us so rapidly that he seems to be be more red? and the other light is lagging behind?

Well, it makes sense to me.

I really think those vampire parasites are going to have problems, you know. Because with Santa Claus around, they might not be able to cling (leech-like) onto anybody, as Santa's presence implies either collisive forces approaching proof of e=m ( oh,you can fill in the rest yourselves, it's kid's stuff) through the energy released, or they might find themselves being re-dimensionalized, which is rather painful if you're not wearing an anti-dimensionalization suit, which they don't have as they have no bodies to wear them on.

edit on 24/11/16 by JustMike because: ack! Another typo!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Donald Trump is ruled by a Dark Cabal of vampire parasites

They are called Republicans!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Sorry, I can't stop laughing, I'm bailing out.

edit on 24-11-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Trump sounds like something out of the Book of Revelation. Stocks are booming, economies going to bounce back and looks like we're going to have peace and security all that equals up to Unity and deception is ahead of us and you're already know where this will lead.

The man smells like the Antichrist

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Crunky, why do we have a new thread from you, every day, about some new and completely unrelated "OMG EVIL" conspiracy you found on youtube?

You need help. Speak to someone.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join