It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Jill Stein recount is the single biggest election news since the election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Or she will have loose lips and end up Arkancided

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Usually, the country heals after an election.

But I agree that it probably won't now.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hope it does heal, really I do, but everything that I have seen thus far leads me to believe the opposite. Maybe I will be proven wrong......God let me be wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The funniest thing of all is that the recount is being funded by Tax Payer Donations. The American public is being asked to give the money to do the recount so not only is Jill being a puppet for Clinton, they are also getting the American public to pay for it so that it feels truly RIGHT!! LOL! You can make this stuff up. Why use your own money when the fervent population of Dems will do it for you.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The only logical reason for jill stein to do this is if she was close to getting i think its 3% or 5% of the votes to make the green party become official.

Oh amd no she does not work for hillary or soros, but thanks for coming out.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

I will wait and see how this plays out before deciding how "big" it really is.

But I never thought this was over. If Trump really is the outsider and outlier that folks think he is -- that he portrayed himself to be -- then of course the insider and the establishment and the elites are not going to just accept their loss gracefully and slink off silently into the night! Of course they're going to try anything and everything to keep their power and control.

Anything can happen between now and inauguration.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Just because she raised some money doesn't mean its going to happen. There are still some other hurtles she has to jump through. Even if they do recount them all, Trump would have to loose all 3 states. Even if he lost 2 of them, it would then go to the House Of Representatives who would surely choose Trump and not Hillary. This whole thing is pointless.

It is weird that Jill Stein would be doing it as she has no chance in hell of even getting 1 electoral vote. She dislikes Hilary as much as Trump people do so I don't see why she would be doing it on behalf of her.

No, it's not weird.

They put her up to it, and then Hillary can pretend to be untouched by the stain of being a sore loser.

Look! See? Jill Stein was doing this recount and we found out that Hillary is really a poor, poor victim of electoral malpractice ... Oh, the poor victimized woman ... All those polls were right all along. Donald Trump is really an evil, evil man and the Russians. Yarr!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The only logical reason for jill stein to do this is if she was close to getting i think its 3% or 5% of the votes to make the green party become official.

Oh amd no she does not work for hillary or soros, but thanks for coming out.

Oh, please. Stein has nothing to gain. She's not even close enough to gaining federal election funding for the green party to think this recount might help her cause there.

No, she's been to the Goodie Room.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Usually, the country heals after an election.

But I agree that it probably won't now.

There are lots of people who too much to make on it NOT healing.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: UKTruth

All 3 states would need to be flipped on the recounts for Hillary to win. If that happened then this will drag on through 2017, with counter challenges, and presumably Obama will stay in office.

No.

There is no outcome where obama stays in office. On Jan 20 he is leaving.

If the election is still undecided on Jan 20th, there will be no inauguration. Would Obama not remain in office under those circumstances?

No,
Either it will come down to congress voting or the Supreme Court may have to make a decision depending on what suits are filed, but either way a new President or Vice President acting as President will be sworn in on Jan 20.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Just because she raised some money doesn't mean its going to happen. There are still some other hurtles she has to jump through. Even if they do recount them all, Trump would have to loose all 3 states. Even if he lost 2 of them, it would then go to the House Of Representatives who would surely choose Trump and not Hillary. This whole thing is pointless.

It is weird that Jill Stein would be doing it as she has no chance in hell of even getting 1 electoral vote. She dislikes Hilary as much as Trump people do so I don't see why she would be doing it on behalf of her.

No, it's not weird.

They put her up to it, and then Hillary can pretend to be untouched by the stain of being a sore loser.

Look! See? Jill Stein was doing this recount and we found out that Hillary is really a poor, poor victim of electoral malpractice ... Oh, the poor victimized woman ... All those polls were right all along. Donald Trump is really an evil, evil man and the Russians. Yarr!

I agree its possible but what incentive or threat could Hilary give to make Stein go along?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Personally, I don't believe this has anything to do with the election. I think it has everything to do with the prosecution of Hillary. Things had died down recently. Trump had changed his tone on many issues. Obamacare, immigration, and Hillary. Then Breitbart comes out publicly against Trump on the Hillary issue. It is my belief that a lot of dealing has been going on behind the scenes involving Trump's camp, Clinton's camp, the Obama Admin, the DNC, and the RNC. Probably, they had reached agreements on Obamacare, immigration, and Hillary. Part of Obamacare will remain, while it gets fixed, allowing both Trump and Obama, the Dems and the GOP to claim victory. Many aliens will be deported, while the dreamers and their families stay..all sides can claim victory. A wall is built, but not the great wall Trump envisions with Mexico paying...all sides claim victory. Hillary isn't prosecuted, saving Obama the embarrassment of having to pardon her, tarnishing his Admin and legacy. But then Breitbart, one of the reasons Trump was elected, comes out strong against Trump on Hillary. This is in direct action to that. Play ball Trump, or we will make life miserable for you. We can hurt you worse than Breitbart ever could.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Bernie got a lake house and private jet.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
a reply to: justneo

I think you're preaching to the choir here, no need to convince us who deserves to be in the big chair, this is a 100% pro-trump thread.

Sorry guys I'm pro-H. I think this election is invalid, trump is a living joke, and this recount is the human races best shot at making it to the 22nd century.

I don't buy the RWNJ cartoon-villain version of Hillary, I don't buy the RWNJ cartoon He-Man version of trump. You guys drink way too much kool-aid. No offense.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I agree its possible but what incentive or threat could Hilary give to make Stein go along?

Money, Threats (leaking of an embarrassing secret perhaps?), a promise of a key role in a future Hillary presidency. Even though she is in the Green Party, she is STILL a politician, and as such, can be bought and sold like so much cattle.
edit on am1111201616America/Chicago24p09am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I have to ask. . .

If unemployment goes down, if taxes are lowered, then would you still consider Trump a bad president?

Honestly wondering about what you actually "want" from government.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: FauxMulder

Bernie got a lake house and private jet.

HA! I just looked that up, its true!. I can't believe I missed this

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

As one who voted against both Trump and Hitlery by voting for Jill Stein, let me remind you that weeks before, in front of the cameras, Trump did emphatically say that the election was going to be rigged.

He did not say by whom, but he did clearly say it was going to be rigged.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This issue is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join