It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Green - Election Integrity depends on YOU! - Recounts in MI, PA, & WI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
[snipped]

Although this hasn't made headline news, it's had a little traction out there.

Stein said she was acting due to “compelling evidence of voting anomalies” and that data analysis had indicated “significant discrepancies in vote totals”.

Her move came amid calls for recounts or audits of the election results by groups of academics and activists concerned that foreign hackers may have interfered with election systems.
Source: MSNBC news

Other voices are joining her include National Voting Rights Institute. What's fueling this is the disparity between number of votes for Trump in parts of Wisconsin that had electronic ballots and those that do not have electronic ballots - along with reports of Russian intrusion hacking.

edit on 23-11-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Nov 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: solicitation link/quote removed

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Lol. Donations for the recount.

Send us your money, please!

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Want to recount? Ok, sure. Start with CA please after verifying complete voter and machine integrity.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Waste of money and resources. Accept reality and move on.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
1. What is her endgame? Surely she knows she won't even hit the 5%.

2. Why would she require donations? She won't be counting the ballots herself.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The reality is she got more votes....recount or not, get used to it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
one article

Pennsylvania: Automatic recount when vote margin is less than 0.5 percent. Voters can petition county boards for a recount. Voters or candidates can petition courts for a recount.

Wisconsin: Any candidate can request a recount within three days of completion of the initial tally. The recount is free to the requesting candidate if the margin of victory is less than 0.5 percent, otherwise it must be paid for in advance.

Michigan: A mandatory recount if 2,000 votes or less separate the top two candidates. Candidates can petition for a recount due to fraud or a counting error.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lauraeleven
The reality is she got more votes....recount or not, get used to it.

The other reality is that you can drive from coast to coast without ever having to enter a county that Hillary won and do so pretty darn easily without making large detours.

But because there a TON of people in California and New York, they should decide the president for everyone else in the entire nation?

That is what the EC protects - the right of the rest of us to not be ruled by a few very populous counties on the East and West Coasts.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
1,2,3,4,5,5.56,6,7,7.62 yes it will be time to count if they overturn the result

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith
1. What is her endgame? Surely she knows she won't even hit the 5%.

2. Why would she require donations? She won't be counting the ballots herself.

UMM, voting integrity in the contested states? It will cost money to publicize this, lobby for it, it won;t be enough for people to just say , " Possibly we should recount these votes."

If nothing is wrong, it will only legitimize Trump more. I have no idea why Trump supporters are whining. This is not uncommon.

However, Trump supporters whine about anything a Democrat wants to do, even if a common practice. Tthen they turn around and say the process in and of itself is whining.
edit on 23-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Want to recount? Ok, sure. Start with CA please after verifying complete voter and machine integrity.

CA has not been contested.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Of course not. Why would it? It's the blue launchpad of the US. However if someone is going to go through and count votes based upon the integrity of the machines and authenticity of the voters, it should be done everywhere.

This is a pipedream anyhow.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I fully agree with voting integrity, but for Stein I am unsure what the point is. She won't get many more votes. She would have to get 3% more just to get federal funds; that is a lot of votes.

Quite right on Trump supporters. Quite surprising to see how far right the forum has swung.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It sounds like the $2 million is lawyer money to file and fight. No guarantee that a recount will ever take place. The GOP and Trump are probably snickering right now at this. The DNC could probably sneeze $2 million in a matter of seconds, yet they aren't. Wonder why?
edit on 23-11-2016 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Lol I don't know anyone in my neck of the woods that supported Hillary, the only place id see vote Hillary signs was in the housing projects and other inner city neighborhoods. My city by in large supported Trump.

link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

That makes sense. I hadn't considered lawyer fees when questioning why Stein is asking for cash.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Of course not. Why would it? It's the blue launchpad of the US. However if someone is going to go through and count votes based upon the integrity of the machines and authenticity of the voters, it should be done everywhere.

This is a pipedream anyhow.

You want to recount everything when 3 states are contested? It would last a year.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Lol I don't know anyone in my neck of the woods that supported Hillary, the only place id see vote Hillary signs was in the housing projects and other inner city neighborhoods. My city by in large supported Trump.

And other cities were opposite. So?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Her move came amid calls for recounts or audits of the election results by groups of academics and activists concerned that foreign hackers may have interfered with election systems.

Indeed, there are a number of professionals that believe there's reason for skepticism ragarding this elelctions.

MIT and UC Berkeley Election Experts Call for Presidential Election Audit: There’s Cause for Concern

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

funny, you say others whine, but the losers are the only ones butt hurt into riots and eliminating an integral part of our election process....because they lost.....and are not happy with that.

So they whine and bitch.

Also lets recount CA.

ALL STATES
edit on 11 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join