It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble in paradise: Breitbart calls Donald Trump out for ‘broken promise’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So is Trump going to can Bannon then?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

he's admitting that he was just egging everyone on, with no intention of doing anything

So Trump has actually admitted, that he has no intentions of doing anything? Can you please show me where he said that. I would like to see that for myself.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: apoc36

Keep reading. I did post links and sources. I did not say "he won't do anything".....I said he won't do the things he promised people he would specifically do.

Right now he's "hiring" (in the same way one would staff their empire as CEO ---- senior staff members) ---- meanwhile he's being introduced around the office of the person he's supposed to 'replace'.....and meeting with the real administration....and back-tracking (back-pedaling) (walking back) (reversing) (flipping) his claims. Because he has to.

Sorry about that. But, yes. He's not going to do all those things you might have been excited about (the Wall, Coal jobs, Lock-Her-Up, Climate-change denial, Iran deal, Obamacare, Nuking the Middle East, etc. ...ya know...the stuff you wanted to do!....) because no. Turns out he lied.
edit on 11/24/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
So is Trump going to can Bannon then?

No idea. It's not a "Twitter war" this time. It's an alt-right war!

Woohoo

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Good NIGHT!

Can we at least wait until the man ACTUALLY gets in office, before we start screaming about what he has or has not done?

Because, ya know, he can't ACTUALLY do anything yet!

Right now, it's just blah blah blah. Just like we get from all the candidates.

It is clear that they know deep inside, that he IS going to accomplish miles more than the last 4 presidents combined, and do it with ease......

It is like a cackle of demons trying to make themselves look better in front of a judge that so far does not exist.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hence why my daughter felt eerily unsafe driving across Kansas west-to-east on Sunday. Hency why I will feel the same driving east-to-west when next I visit her.

Why would anyone feel unsafe? I don't understand the fear.

Something else is going on, these people enmasse are really exhibiting a deep sense of programming that has now been activated, they are actually the "Danger" that they feel as they move around.

They need to confront that which is within and fully decide which route to go !

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If it makes you feel better.

But your paragon of truth HRC still lost the election.

I never voted liberal, durp durp

NDP ?

Green lol ???

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I did not say "he won't do anything".

Sorry, but you did say that.. Here is an exact quote.

he's admitting that he was just egging everyone on, with no intention of doing anything. He was just your "tool", your "puppet" who said out loud what you all wanted....and wanted to hear.

Trump is not even in office yet, so noone can say for a fact what he is or isnt going to do. Sure he said things that he wants to do, but anyone with a brain knows that he isn't going to be able to do everything he wants or the exact way he wants to.

He has to get approval on everything. So, therefore most of the things he wants to do may need to be altered some. You just want to bust his balls because you hate the man. All I am seeing is hate and negativity being spewed from you.

Be the change that you wish to see in the world not part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Sorry about that. But, yes. He's not going to do all those things you might have been excited about (the Wall, Coal jobs, Lock-Her-Up, Climate-change denial, Iran deal, Obamacare, Nuking the Middle East, etc. ...ya know...the stuff you wanted to do!....) because no. Turns out he lied.

How can Trump do anything about Climate change if he denied it even existed LMAO ??? When did Trump say he wanted to actually NUKE the Middle East? Again can you provide sources for this?

.ya know...the stuff you wanted to do!.

I never wanted to do any of what you mentioned, why would you say I wanted to do these things? I think you need to get your facts straight before you post any more false accusations. Now I know how Trump feels....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Nothing like giving a guy the chance to prove himself. My only complaint about Trump is that he should make it a point to attend his daily intel briefings.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join