It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble in paradise: Breitbart calls Donald Trump out for ‘broken promise’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Annee

Slim to None, and Slim just left town, I hear.....

Oh bullcrap...you and Annee alike were touting how Trump had no way in hell at a chance of winning, vociferous to the maximum, even to the point of denigrating those who would even suggest voting otherwise was insane, and NOW you want to have a rational conversational?

BS.......I guarantee that you complain just because you like complaining....

And before you even make an attempt at rhetoric suggesting otherwise, I dare you to find a post where I supported Trump; I didn't.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

At some point during the discussion, “That’s your education talking,” will be said, derogatorily, as a general dismissal of everything I said.

They truly believe this is a legitimate response because to them education is not to be trusted. Education is the enemy of fundamentalism because fundamentalism, by its very nature, is not built on facts. The fundamentalists I grew up around aren’t anti-education. They want their kids to know how to read and write. They are anti-quality, in-depth, broad, specialized education. Learning is only valued up to the certain point. Once it reaches the level where what you learn contradicts doctrine and fundamentalist arguments, it becomes dangerous.

An Insider's View: The Dark Rigidity of Fundamentalist Rural America

Your lady-boner must be enormous to have found articles telling you how much more intelligent you are than conservatives, eh?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

So if he is backing off his extreme stances why are you not happy? instead you are drilling him.

I say he go full bore into what he said during the campaign, He could veer all the way the bernies policies, enact them and they still would not be happy.
Once he realizes there is no pleasing the proles if he has not already he will simply do what he wants.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
OP. heres a thought actually WAIT AND SEE what he does instead of just beleiving everyone else? If it dont come from Trumps own mouth id wait and see on it. Alex Jones Knows this but he is just being a moron.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Rural, Christian, white Americans have let in anti-intellectual, anti-science, bigoted, racists into their system as experts like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, any of the blonde Stepford Wives on Fox, every evangelical preacher on television because they tell them what they want to hear and because they sell themselves as being “one of them.”

The truth is none of these people give a rat’s ass about rural, Christian, white Americans except how can they exploit them for attention and money.

None of them have anything in common with the people who have let them into their belief systems with the exception they are white and they “speak the same language” of white superiority, God’s will must be obeyed, and how, even though they are the Chosen Ones, they are the ones being screwed by all the people and groups they believe they are superior to.

sigh

link
edit on 11/23/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: add link just so no one bitches about it not being there

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I am not drilling him.

I am laughing heartily at all the fools with their "faith and trust" in him.

There is no telling what he will actually do as president. He has flip-flopped more than any candidate in history so it will be an unknown.

The only thing that I am sure about is that there is no reason to have an ounce of "faith or trust" in him. My opinion is that he will fleece this country as much as he can so I will be watching like a hawk.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP. heres a thought actually WAIT AND SEE what he does instead of just beleiving everyone else? If it dont come from Trumps own mouth id wait and see on it. Alex Jones Knows this but he is just being a moron.

But how would one feel superior to others if not able to gloat before anybody else?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Lmao.

The left is trying everything they can think of to undermine Trump support, even if it undercuts their own narrative on all of his 'spooky' extremes.

They still don't get it.

We get it, you guys voted a liar, this is gonna be good.

That's Rich coming from a Hillary fan

delete and try again.

Now find one post where i ever said i was a hillary fan, good luck with that, da man said bad words againts trump, da man is bad.

Even if I don't actions and words speak louder and didn't you say you'd take Hillary over Trump at some point in time?

Nope i wished that someone would throw water at hillary to see her melt, nice try do.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I am glad you will. Every president and politician should be watched like a hawk.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

From your "Why Trump Isn't So Bad" thread...

"He actually is closer to Sanders' ideals than what Hillary started out as. He mentioned health care and education and not letting anyone starve to death....long before she did. I think he just had to put on the "reality tv star" mask to sustain the attention of the masses. Now that it's less of a circus, he can begin to present his cases rationally.......

I actually think he's sincere! A big-mouth Jackie Gleason type - no filter, no reins or leash, no handlers....

he's just...Donald. And he knew - instinctively - what he had to do to gain center-stage, and he knows how to now walk it to the place he wants to be.

I don't think he'd be so awful....I used to think it was scary to imagine him with world leaders...but now I think he'd actually be serious and effective."

You're all over the place Buzzy... some would even say unstable.

edit on 23-11-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Lmao.

The left is trying everything they can think of to undermine Trump support, even if it undercuts their own narrative on all of his 'spooky' extremes.

They still don't get it.

We get it, you guys voted a liar, this is gonna be good.

That's Rich coming from a Hillary fan

delete and try again.

Now find one post where i ever said i was a hillary fan, good luck with that, da man said bad words againts trump, da man is bad.

Even if I don't actions and words speak louder and didn't you say you'd take Hillary over Trump at some point in time?

Nope i wished that someone would throw water at hillary to see her melt, nice try do.

lol Right answer!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Don't forget that Trump is smarter than most. If he tells everyone he's going to prosecute Clinton, Obama will pardon her.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: yuppa

But how would one feel superior to others if not able to gloat before anybody else?

You are on to zomezing......

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Don't forget that Trump is smarter than most. If he tells everyone he's going to prosecute Clinton, Obama will pardon her.

Exactly, not sure why it's not obvious to most.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
They are waking up to the fact he is a lying POS fraud. It's worse for supporters when they finally see through the facade.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Exactly! I also will wait and see what occurs once he takes office officially. As far as Clinton, there are already other current investigations ongoing. Trump really does not need to focus on her at this time.

I imagine some of his ideas may be given considerations based on actually learning more details from intelligence. Those pesky details that cannot be shared with the populace. I would love to be a fly on that wall...but honestly, do understand for national security...sometimes one cannot be as transparent as they had hoped they would be.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Ding ding ding...we have a winner. Glad I'm not the only one that remembers this thread

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Exactly! I also will wait and see what occurs once he takes office officially. As far as Clinton, there are already other current investigations ongoing. Trump really does not need to focus on her at this time.

Can't wait for the Full Investigations of Trump.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

A) He's trying to trick Obama into not pardoning her.

B) He's trying to keep Hillary from contesting the election.

C) They were in this together all along.

Time will tell I suppose, but I'm afraid heads will roll if she isn't at least indicted.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join