It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim migrants burn their home due to lack of chocolate.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: JesusXst
And deletion coming in

It was good while it lasted and maybe I will not get banned this time......

I knew Gill would be drop kicked. Really really bad form he had going there.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: intrptr

When exactly was Algeria and Morocco bombed for oil?
I must have missed that.

*edit*
Who the # starred your post?
We have not bombed Algeria or Morocco for oil people, you know, the countries the alleged arsonists were from.
Sheesh.

I was wondering exactly that myself.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think you'll be fine. Civility and witty sarcasm do not seem to fit the requirements for banishment.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: destination now

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Do these non pork eating Muslims realize their Gummi Bears are made from pork hooves?

Actually there is a big market for halal friendly Gummi Bears, some are vegetarian and some made with beef gelatin instead of pork..my daughter is a vegan, so I know a lot about what goes into products like that..wish they were all just vegetarian though, gelatin in any form is ghastly..mind you so is halal butchery..yuk

Now now madam, we will have none of that moderate fact based talk in this thread

This is all about sweeping generalisations and fictional sterotypes, now say sorry and begone...

In the comment above you clearly claim that up until the post you quoted there had been no factual posting in this thread. Are you now saying that your claim was incorrect?

As I said earlier I was simply giving the thread the respect it deserves and taking it about as seriously as an episode of ice road truckers or storage hunters texas.

That is not the meaning you conveyed in the post I am referring to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Do these non pork eating Muslims realize their Gummi Bears are made from pork hooves?

Actually there is a big market for halal friendly Gummi Bears, some are vegetarian and some made with beef gelatin instead of pork..my daughter is a vegan, so I know a lot about what goes into products like that..wish they were all just vegetarian though, gelatin in any form is ghastly..mind you so is halal butchery..yuk

Now now madam, we will have none of that moderate fact based talk in this thread

This is all about sweeping generalisations and fictional sterotypes, now say sorry and begone...

In the comment above you clearly claim that up until the post you quoted there had been no factual posting in this thread. Are you now saying that your claim was incorrect?

As I said earlier I was simply giving the thread the respect it deserves and taking it about as seriously as an episode of ice road truckers or storage hunters texas.

rremind me as to what you felt offence at then please and I will reply accordingly sir.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
They don't call it Cracktella for nothing.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I did not recognise the web based "news" source and did a quick google to see what they are all about before deciding on what i thought about this issue.

I will not bother to provide any links to my findings as no one really cares about the political bias and previous actions of a source that allows them to think a certain way and bolster their own opinions....

www.dailymail.co.uk... d-Cross-worker-reveals.html

megynkelly.org...

usherald.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

www.newsnow.co.uk...

Which one was a issue for you? I could get a lot more though.

www.frontpagemag.com...

www.zerocensorship.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Its your comprehension that has let you down with this particular post. I never suggested any Muslim believed that.

a reply to: CulturalResilience

No member of NATO believes their god says its ok to rape and murder people who don't hold the same stone age beliefs.

Of course not. In fact you don't mention 'them' at all:

No member of NATO believes their god says its ok to rape and murder people who don't hold the same stone age beliefs.

Thats alright, Its fairly obvious who you're slinging chocolate mud at.

You have a lack of understanding which is leading you to present strawman arguments. Calling speaking the truth "mud slinging" is a tactic of the desperate to silence the opposition and it will not work with me.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I did not recognise the web based "news" source and did a quick google to see what they are all about before deciding on what i thought about this issue.

I will not bother to provide any links to my findings as no one really cares about the political bias and previous actions of a source that allows them to think a certain way and bolster their own opinions....

www.dailymail.co.uk... d-Cross-worker-reveals.html

megynkelly.org...

usherald.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

www.newsnow.co.uk...

Which one was a issue for you? I could get a lot more though.

www.frontpagemag.com...

www.zerocensorship.com...

well to be fair the first one you used was the Daily Mail and as someone who lives in the UK I will leave it at that if I may

Good luck with it all though.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

rremind me as to what you felt offence at then please and I will reply accordingly sir.

I was not offended. I was attempting to establish the standpoint of the person I am debating with. I have found this to be the most effective way to debate with credibility.

Kind regards.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Nutella was sued for lying about the ingredients a couple of years ago.

Yet they still keep on selling the same stuff to people. It's all sugar.

Diabetes waiting to happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I was not offended. I was attempting to establish the standpoint of the person I am debating with. I have found this to be the most effective way to debate with credibility.

Kind regards.

Fair point.

Personal opinion as follows:

Some Muslims are fundimentalist and will commit attrocities.

Most Muslims are just people with jobs and kids and bills to pay ect.

The media would like you to think that Muslims are EVIL and this is not the case.

Christians can also be nasty or wrong as can athiests, agnostics, hindu's, druids or whoever....

stop blaming groups unless they are bankers politicians or shareholders in large corperations.

End personal opinion:

Beep

Beep

Beep.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

originally posted by: Aazadan

WND is your source... really?

The fake news train marches on I suppose.

Doesn't matter, say something stupid, pin it on the Muslims or Islam and its instant hate fest.

As it should be.

....circle of life.

Thats how the Nazis thought about the Jews. First they just demonized them, then they registered them, then they arrested them, then they put them in ovens.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

A Algerian and a Moroccan...

...have been colonies of France, Spain and now NATO for centuries. And guess what, for oil...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Nutella was sued for lying about the ingredients a couple of years ago.

Yet they still keep on selling the same stuff to people. It's all sugar.

Diabetes waiting to happen.

I thought they were sued for promoting it as being part of a nutritious breakfast? Sugar is the first ingredient listed on the label so I don't think it's fair to accuse them of lying.

People have to take some responsibility for their actions. If someone thinks that eating Nutella by the spoonful is good for them, their IQ must be lower than their shoe size and it's better if they don't procreate.

edit on 23-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Its your comprehension that has let you down with this particular post. I never suggested any Muslim believed that.

You have a lack of understanding which is leading you to present strawman arguments. Calling speaking the truth "mud slinging" is a tactic of the desperate to silence the opposition and it will not work with me.

Blah blah, just come out and admit you hate Muslims...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

This is Nutella we're talking about here so I get it. A few years back there was talk of a Nutella draught because of a bad harvest of hazelnuts. I think the Nutella literally buys the majority of the worlds hazelnuts because it takes so many to make that delicious goodness.

I'm more shocked the govt pays for an expense product like Nutella.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I remember that talk.

They were talking about nuttelllllla being worth thousands an ounce.

Never happened just like the holocaust....

God damn media propghanda...

With the lies and alll...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

originally posted by: Aazadan

WND is your source... really?

The fake news train marches on I suppose.

Doesn't matter, say something stupid, pin it on the Muslims or Islam and its instant hate fest.

As it should be.

....circle of life.

Thats how the Nazis thought about the Jews. First they just demonized them, then they registered them, then they arrested them, then they put them in ovens.

My comment was sarcasm.

edit on 23-11-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Blah blah, just come out and admit you hate Muslims...

Once again your comprehension skills have failed. You will notice if you check back that I like many people are afraid of the spread of Islam which leads people like yourself to refer to us as "Islamaphobic", and as I said in that post this is figuratively and literally accurate. Your liberal application of hate will not fly here.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join