It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim migrants burn their home due to lack of chocolate.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

If they made garlic flavored chocolate, i'd buy it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Quick...someone give them sugar free Haribo Gummi Bears.....go read the reviews on Amazon.com for these little pieces of colon destruction. True comedic entertainment.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GillStorm

Then by all means go back to the reality you have to fall back on.

Which sounds like code for. I'm bored think ima gonna mess with some peeps online. You've chosen the wrong website. Take it as you want.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

originally posted by: destination now

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Do these non pork eating Muslims realize their Gummi Bears are made from pork hooves?

Actually there is a big market for halal friendly Gummi Bears, some are vegetarian and some made with beef gelatin instead of pork..my daughter is a vegan, so I know a lot about what goes into products like that..wish they were all just vegetarian though, gelatin in any form is ghastly..mind you so is halal butchery..yuk

wow...for a minute I read "beef" or "pork" flavored gummi bears.....sound delicious though.

A lot of sweets use gelatin as a setting agent, that is one of the reasons they taste so good.

They spoil it by sweetening it but if you are ever in Spain they make biscuits(what americans might called cookies but different I think) that are made with pork dripping or fat.

They are odd at first but the kind of thing that you get used to and after a while crave, a freind of mine sends me them over in the post sometimes.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPHARAOH

Which sounds like code for. I'm bored think ima gonna mess with some peeps online. You've chosen the wrong website. Take it as you want.

awww don't scare it away it was fun!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Sure they did.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'll give you that very strong and brave. That posting was very courageous. Survivor.

Courage and mud shark wife and dirty muzzie kids maybe I was wrong about you

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Please, someone tell me this story is a sick joke? I mean, no one would burn down their own residence because they ran out of Nutella, right?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPHARAOH

Their reality is like one of the Mandela doo-hickies....liver is where the brain was.....ribs are in my nose....spelling errors....Luke Skywalker had a dead beat dad and didn't want to pay child support anymore so he wanted to take his son back....Uncle Palpatine and dad lived together on their own "planet"

link   

Oops. It's probably typing drivel and using a downloaded thesaurus in order to seem smurtur.

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Please, someone tell me this story is a sick joke? I mean, no one would burn down their own residence because they ran out of Nutella, right?

Apparently Muslims can and we can't say anything bad about it because that would be racist.

Infidel.
edit on 23-11-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2016 by wdkirk because: english is like a only language to me

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GillStorm

I'll give you that very strong and brave. That posting was very courageous. Survivor.

Hey it's attacking your possible children.
Obviously not Russian or Chinese operatives.

PS. By possible i meant that i don't know if you have any.

edit on 23-11-2016 by SPHARAOH because: Added PS

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GillStorm

Hey chicken I thought you had gone and left me!

I did so miss your ill informed prehensile jibberjabber, glad to see your still here sweety!

So you used all that mudshark insult thing in your last few posts and it kind of bombed?

The real question is do you step up your game and get down and dirty with the grown ups or do you choose to run away and leave your account in the less than tens, bunker down and actually say it like you mean in eh fella???

Go on, have a google, look for some more insults(ask an adult if you are unsure of any of the big words no shame in that) and maybe we can play?

Go on, live a little and step the F up childer, we may make a man of you yet!

xxxx

Yours always

Still me swweeeeeeet cheeecks(hugs you like an incontinet grandma and waves, coooo eeeeeee..........)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
And deletion coming in

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Quick...someone give them sugar free Haribo Gummi Bears.....go read the reviews on Amazon.com for these little pieces of colon destruction. True comedic entertainment.

Great commit a warcrime by giving them a known laxative lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Great commit a warcrime by giving them a known laxative lol.

Shhhhh.....you are giving away state secrets.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
And deletion coming in

It was good while it lasted and maybe I will not get banned this time......

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Yes, the people that decided to torch the place were arses. But if you look at a few less incendiary (pun kinda intended) sources,Link you can see that WND and their ilk are eager to present the story in the most inflammatory manner possible.

Which begs other questions like who falls for such reporting, and why are they being appealed to? What's the end game in getting certain groups all het up? So one might want to know why they are being played, eh?

link   
Have we triggered anyone yet? Anyone need a safe zone or a cry-in?

Just making sure.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well we bombed there homeland for that other dark gooey substance so, fair trade? blowback? Over dramatized?

All three.

I am sorry but..... Do you even read?

A Algerian and a Moroccan. Who entered the country with false identities no less.

Seriously they have nothing do to with the war in syria. Like most of the rapefugee's in europe.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join