It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim migrants burn their home due to lack of chocolate.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: destination now

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Do these non pork eating Muslims realize their Gummi Bears are made from pork hooves?

Actually there is a big market for halal friendly Gummi Bears, some are vegetarian and some made with beef gelatin instead of pork..my daughter is a vegan, so I know a lot about what goes into products like that..wish they were all just vegetarian though, gelatin in any form is ghastly..mind you so is halal butchery..yuk

Now now madam, we will have none of that moderate fact based talk in this thread

This is all about sweeping generalisations and fictional sterotypes, now say sorry and begone...

In the comment above you clearly claim that up until the post you quoted there had been no factual posting in this thread. Are you now saying that your claim was incorrect?

As I said earlier I was simply giving the thread the respect it deserves and taking it about as seriously as an episode of ice road truckers or storage hunters texas.

That is not the meaning you conveyed in the post I am referring to me.

rremind me as to what you felt offence at then please and I will reply accordingly sir.

I was not offended. I was attempting to establish the standpoint of the person I am debating with. I have found this to be the most effective way to debate with credibility.

Kind regards.

Fair point.

Personal opinion as follows:

Some Muslims are fundimentalist and will commit attrocities.

Most Muslims are just people with jobs and kids and bills to pay ect.

The media would like you to think that Muslims are EVIL and this is not the case.

Christians can also be nasty or wrong as can athiests, agnostics, hindu's, druids or whoever....

stop blaming groups unless they are bankers politicians or shareholders in large corperations.

End personal opinion:

Beep

Beep

Beep.

I do not think otherwise.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Its your comprehension that has let you down with this particular post. I never suggested any Muslim believed that.

a reply to: CulturalResilience

No member of NATO believes their god says its ok to rape and murder people who don't hold the same stone age beliefs.

Of course not. In fact you don't mention 'them' at all:

No member of NATO believes their god says its ok to rape and murder people who don't hold the same stone age beliefs.

Thats alright, Its fairly obvious who you're slinging chocolate mud at.

You have a lack of understanding which is leading you to present strawman arguments. Calling speaking the truth "mud slinging" is a tactic of the desperate to silence the opposition and it will not work with me.

Blah blah, just come out and admit you hate Muslims...

Once again your comprehension skills have failed. You will notice if you check back that I like many people are afraid of the spread of Islam which leads people like yourself to refer to us as "Islamaphobic", and as I said in that post this is figuratively and literally accurate. Your liberal application of hate will not fly here.

may I respectivley ask what is that you fear about the spread of Islam please?

It is just a religion and what is there to fear aout that?

can you cite examples of where a religion has imposed it's own world view on a culture and this has been detrimental to the society it has encountered?
edit on 23/11/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Do these non pork eating Muslims realize their Gummi Bears are made from pork hooves?

Actually there is a big market for halal friendly Gummi Bears, some are vegetarian and some made with beef gelatin instead of pork..my daughter is a vegan, so I know a lot about what goes into products like that..wish they were all just vegetarian though, gelatin in any form is ghastly..mind you so is halal butchery..yuk

Now now madam, we will have none of that moderate fact based talk in this thread

This is all about sweeping generalisations and fictional sterotypes, now say sorry and begone...

In the comment above you clearly claim that up until the post you quoted there had been no factual posting in this thread. Are you now saying that your claim was incorrect?

As I said earlier I was simply giving the thread the respect it deserves and taking it about as seriously as an episode of ice road truckers or storage hunters texas.

rremind me as to what you felt offence at then please and I will reply accordingly sir.

I was not offended. I was attempting to establish the standpoint of the person I am debating with. I have found this to be the most effective way to debate with credibility.

Kind regards.

Fair point.

The media would like you to think that Muslims are EVIL and this is not the case.

Christians can also be nasty or wrong as can athiests, agnostics, hindu's, druids or whoever....

stop blaming groups unless they are bankers politicians or shareholders in large corperations.

End personal opinion:

Beep

Beep

Beep.

I do not think otherwise.

Please continue not to do so

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Btw, this all happened over the summer and caused by two North African men who have been arrested so it's probably a good time to stop blaming Islam and every single Muslim on this planet for this fire. It's reported the men weren't even fasting so who knows what their religion is and speaking of religion, the camp houses both Christian and Muslim migrants.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: BlueShaman
They don't call it Cracktella for nothing.

Nutella was sued for lying about the ingredients a couple of years ago.

Yet they still keep on selling the same stuff to people. It's all sugar.

Diabetes waiting to happen.

I thought they were sued for promoting it as being part of a nutritious breakfast? Sugar is the first ingredient listed on the label so I don't think it's fair to accuse them of lying.

People have to take some responsibility for their actions. If someone thinks that eating Nutella by the spoonful is good for them, their IQ must be lower than their shoe size and it's better if they don't procreate.

They were sued from what i recall, for not having any of the Nuts they claimed were in their product. All fake nutty taste mixed with mostly sugar, then, selling it as nutritious for peoples children to eat.

They're a billion dollar company, and like most billion dollar company's,

often lie in order to sell their products to unsuspecting customers with

no knowlege of nutrition other than the flawed Food Pyramid the gov't sells to Schools.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Kind regards.

Fair point.

End personal opinion:

Beep

Beep

Beep.

And now back to the reality of "progressive" liberal american rhetoric. All white people are privileged and racist. (I am not a so called progressive liberal btw"

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Look, they are just evolving as human beings.

They've gone from being animals.....to babies needing nurturing and shelter.....to toddlers throwing tantrums about lollies.

Soon enough they'll be adolescents.....and then teenagers (oh dear....)

Eventually they'll grow up, and realise the magic sky being is all kerfuffle and might eventually integrate into western society.

I see this as a positive.

/end sarcasm

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't suppose anyone wants to read a real news story on it, as it goes against their prejudices, but here it is, just in case:

“There are two groups - one group wants to follow it strictly and so only eat when it's dark while the other group wants to eat at normal times - for example because there are also pregnant women there,” he said. Pregnancy is one of the many exceptions to daylight fasting stipulated in the Quran, as well as illness or for people travelling. Mr Herrenbrück said the Red Cross, which is running the home, had decided to provide a basic lunch and only distribute warm food after sunset, to objections from residents who did not want to follow Ramadan strictly. “They threatened that they would do something if this didn't change and when there was no warm food at lunchtime again on Tuesday, the arson happened,” he added. Local reports said Christians living at the shelter were also opposed to the arrangement, with some feeling that Muslims were being prioritised with plans for dinner at 10pm.

www.independent.co.uk... ml

This had nothing whatsoever to do with nutella, gummi bears, and chocolate.

Note, the title is refugees, not Muslims. Also note that Christian refugees were upset. Do we know they didn't take part?

Disclaimer: No, I am not saying Christians did this, no I am not apologizing for Muslim extremism. It is important to note that some of these refugees were using false names. That is of concern to me.
edit on 23-11-2016 by JimSmith because: (no reason given)

Edit to add: Looks like a Moroccan and an Algerian were arrested for this crime. Two people. But sure, let's demonize an entire group /sarcasm
edit on 23-11-2016 by JimSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Kind regards.

Fair point.

End personal opinion:

Beep

Beep

Beep.

And now back to the reality of "progressive" liberal american rhetoric. All white people are privileged and racist. (I am not a so called progressive liberal btw"

Hey Buddy I am am not progressive liberal or American.

I do not speak in rhertoric and am pretty sure I am not privilged?

I am a bit white ish... but hey.....

I am hey wait you guys do not really care so ...........

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

You keep saying you're afraid of Islam, I don't have to use the word phobic. Not everyone is "afraid of the spread of Islam", not the kind you claim, anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JimSmith

And this post will be overlooked, sadly
Your post deserves more than a few stars sir.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

I also starred his post, as I have yours.

*edit*
That makes two of us so far lol
edit on 23.11.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
do we want more or less of these...
edit on 23-11-2016 by Dimirszadex because: soellingks

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This article title made me laugh so hard

fixed error.
edit on 23-11-2016 by T0rMenT0R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I am new but i too will star your post, i have hours to burn today and this website is addicting for me.
plus i like meeting new people to discuss everything and anything with.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: T0rMenT0R

Oh, pity your previous post laughing hard at the original thread seems incompatible with us finding common ground.
Of course correct me if I'm wrong?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
kick em all out!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I am sorry i did not make clear why i laughed. I can see the article isn't real, it is silly i dont see how anyone can take this article as true. It's silly like many articles of this kind. Do you understand me now?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: T0rMenT0R

It is a questionable situation of course but a place for a couple hundred asylum seekers was burned to the ground, hardly a laughing matter is it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I did not read that part i admit i saw the title and skimmed it through. Thank you for the mention. I hope we're good now. My forgive, i meant no bad by it, that is a terrible thing very sad.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join