It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build A Wall and Secure The Borders Are Not Real - NYT Wont Release Off-The-Record Tape Of Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I use to buy salt at the local supermarket, now I just come to ATS.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
People believe the media has a damaging tape of Trump and they *didn't* release it? Excuse me while I roll on the floor laughing. They've been completely fabricating anti-Trump stories for the past year. If they had something concrete it would be all over the alt-left main stream media.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
People believe the media has a damaging tape of Trump and they *didn't* release it? Excuse me while I roll on the floor laughing. They've been completely fabricating anti-Trump stories for the past year. If they had something concrete it would be all over the alt-left main stream media.

They have released the audio. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I think people are more concerned about the 'off the record' bit.

And what does Obama tell Drumpf that D.T would prefer B.O to be asked instead of him?

Good Grief, even Drumpf wouldn't know what he's saying if he read his own words back to himself.

I read every single word of that transcript and I now feel I know less about Drumpf than I did before...which is little. And now I hate myself a little bit for not knowing more about this silver spoon fed demagogue.

Cryptic does not even get close to his style of communication.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

what, like a Trumpgate or something

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

why buy salt when you can grow you're own ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join