It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Build A Wall and Secure The Borders Are Not Real - NYT Wont Release Off-The-Record Tape Of Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Please ignore the title of this Youtube video. Trump gets questioned about the New York Times off-the-record tape.
Skip to 1:43

Trump explained his art to The New York Times editorial board, telling them that when he sees people at one of his rallies he just throws out a line that he knows will get them riled up.

“If it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts,” he told the Times’ editorial board.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Trump's advisor, Kingston, says "A wall can be a cyber wall."

New York Times won't release off-the-record tape of Trump

Sen. Ted Cruz called on Trump on Monday to allow the paper to release the recording. He tweeted a video himself and asked Trump to tell the paper to "#ReleaseTheTape."

"A very disturbing story that broke today," Cruz said in a video he posted to Twitter.

He said the New York Times has a "secret tape" of Trump saying that "he doesn't believe what he's saying on immigration."

"That all of his promises to secure the borders are not real and if he's president he doesn't intend to do what he says," Cruz said.

"The New York Times apparently has this on tape."

I want to hear or see transcripts of this off-the-record tape of Trump to if he truly planned on keeping his promises.

What do you think ATS?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If Trump keeps turning his back on the promises he made to get elected I may actually like him.

#GoTrump

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'd say if he does things that actually work and make the country a better place, I am all for it, whatever that might be. And every time he doesn't fulfill one of his amazing promises, the few who were smart enough to read his book and get an idea for how he does things will sit back and smile at the lefties who foam at the mouth to cry "he's flip flopping!!".

It's comedic gold, you can't buy this stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'd say if he does things that actually work and make the country a better place, I am all for it, whatever that might be. And every time he doesn't fulfill one of his amazing promises, the few who were smart enough to read his book and get an idea for how he does things will sit back and smile at the lefties who foam at the mouth to cry "he's flip flopping!!".

Which book did he write again?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So the NYT has a tape and they are claiming that what they report is on it, but they won't actually release it?

Isn't that as good as having an anonymous source?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: network dude

Which book did he write again?

it was a cartoon. he dumbed it down for all his folks in the outskirts of the cities.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
wow...working overtime with that fake news thing that's been going around lately.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Off the record is off the record. If they leaked some of the information obtained in this meeting then they have already violated the terms of the agreement. Releasing any more would be an absolute violation. All that would do is give reporters a tool to use when they want to air dirty laundry. Lets have an off the record conversation. oops some of it got leaked oh well might as well release all of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sounds to me the anti Trump movement are getting desperate..
The funny part is that most anti trumps do not even know why they are protesting

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's at this point when you start wondering why the NYT should have a seat in the press pool at all. Maybe it's time for another paper to become the "paper of record."

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's at this point when you start wondering why the NYT should have a seat in the press pool at all. Maybe it's time for another paper to become the "paper of record."

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Uh, just yesterday there was photographic evidence that the wall is still very much in his plans and he's affirmed Day 1 will involve enforcement of immigration law, including deportations.

Few of us believed the NYT leading up to the election, so I certainly don't expect their unshared phantom audio recordings are going to cause many to become fussed.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Kobach said the immigration advisers were also looking at how the Homeland Security Department could move rapidly on border wall construction without approval from Congress by reappropriating existing funds in the current budget. He acknowledged "that future fiscal years will require additional appropriations."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Immigration hardliner says Trump team preparing plans for wall, mulling Muslim registry

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Can't seem to find much substantiation that Drumpf has actually written any books himself....but there is a lot of books and audio sets he would claim....

Here's a short list...
gawker.com...

This one's my favourite...

"Real Estate Goldmine: How to get Rich Investing in Pre-Foreclosures "
Audio CD, 114 pages
Published January 1st 2006 by Trump University Press

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

Off the record is off the record. If they leaked some of the information obtained in this meeting then they have already violated the terms of the agreement. Releasing any more would be an absolute violation. All that would do is give reporters a tool to use when they want to air dirty laundry. Lets have an off the record conversation. oops some of it got leaked oh well might as well release all of it.

I understand but Trump can ask the Times to release the tape with no violations

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Oh, Gawker ... there's some quality! Didn't they recently get sued into bankruptcy?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why would the New York times make a claim, which if false, would possibly mean their organization being tarnished for life and possibly disbanded...

Makes me wonder. Trump die hards are beginning to cringe at the thought they'd been played like fiddle.

"time" will tell. ...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Sounds to me the anti Trump movement are getting desperate..
The funny part is that most anti trumps do not even know why they are protesting

I am not anti Trump. I just wanted to see if he ever backtracked his other promises

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What this proves: people voting for Trump seem to be gullible. Unless you spent some time on the border, you may not realize how impossible it would be do do. Remember: China took 1000 years to do something similar.

It reminds me of people who were happy after Obama won because he was going to pay their bills and replace the streets with gold brick.

LOL, gullible.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Why would the New York times make a claim, which if false, would possibly mean their organization being tarnished for life and possibly disbanded...

Makes me wonder. Trump die hards are beginning to cringe at the thought they'd been played like fiddle.

"time" will tell. ...

Nor am I a Trump die hard. If he backtracks I am sure there is a good reason. Time will tell

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join