It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: New pedo scandal discovered in #twittergate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: anonentity

Too creepy.

Oh dear is right.

What?

The case of John and Tony Podesta in Portugal with the missing kid - something's wrong, doesn't look good.

OK..I'm caught-up, at least for the moment with these fast-moving developments. You're referring to this tragedy.
www.thelastamericanvagabond.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Then we find out that twitter was a red carpet for CP with some sort of Arab connection.

Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal is the 2nd largest stockholder of Twitter stock.

SOURCE

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

This is really getting hard to follow. At least someone is going down.

Are you sure you feel ok with that part of the response considering the stomach churning subject...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just because this isn't being made mainstream news it does not make it false, this sort of disgusting practice isn't new, boy trafficking has been going for far too long as has sex trafficking in general. And of course, where best to hide but in plain sight, you own most of a messaging group then bingo, let your mates use it for their immoral uses and ban anyone who dares react.

Make no mistake, child sex trafficking has been well known and on the increase in the predominantly Muslim countries like Pakistan etc, you just need to watch the docu's about the Pakistan bus drivers who have sex with the little boys because the kids are so poor the bus drivers take full advantage of this, often getting them hooked on drugs, I sat disgusted when this C4 film talked to many bus drivers where pretty much all admitted to sleeping with tens of children.

Sadly I have to lay the fairly way up the steps of these religions that impose such ultra strict rules on women, gay people etc that the men become frustrated and get laws passed to make having sex with these children ok. In fact in the news yesterday was the delay in Turkey of a law to pardon men who were prosecuted for child sex crimes, it was dressed up to look like it was for young men who by culture had been married off to young girls and later arrested but in truth it was to lift the guilt off men who had committed sex crimes and felt it was their right, mind you when you have Erdogan saying women without children are worth nothing it just shows how barbaric supposed leaders are in these places.

SO I've no doubt this whole twitter story is genuine, I like most will NOT click the links for many very obvious reasons but its not to try and pretend this stuff does not happen, it does and its not just in the Middle east etc, look at Rotherham, Oxford and many parts of Manchester and Yorkshire here in the UK, plenty of Somali sex trafficking in the USA and the horrendous amount from Eastern Europe...

And lets not forget, you don't traffic unless there's customers waiting!

This is a horrible cess pit that needs stamping out especially with the more Radical Muslims who have been brought up to believe females are inferior and having sex with kids especially kuffar ones in a god given right, we already have had this with the Catholic church, lets not make it almost law here!
edit on 23-11-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You have two distraught parents, being guided in everything they did. The fly in the ointment was the Portuguese police, they might have got lucky, the British police called in Cadaver dogs, why do that ? no doubt the apartment was seeded, along with the hire car. The dogs alerted. And then the Portuguese police considered the parents the suspects . The parents were then grateful, for every assistance given, if they were locked up in Portugal the other two children would be parentless. I think the parents are in the loop, as are the other seven. The body language suggests they know something that no one else does. But what can they do.....
The Madeline trust, was set up with concerned citizens donations, all the money spent was on red herrings, from an inept private detective agency in Spain. All the leads went as far away from the real suspects as was possible. The headlines have said that Madeline has been spotted everywhere, except where she was taken. If the sighting of a man carrying a child is correct, the half mile to Freud's place wouldn't need a car. Since then the Bull continues.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
so the nasirAI account was deleted. anyone got caps of what it contained since i missed it??

i want to see how bad it was.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I was just watching this video I mean WTF.

If this is really true, we should have that second ammendment here in Europe ASAP

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Got that wrong,

Anyway I'll hope they find something to take those who are participating this evilness
edit on 0b24America/ChicagoWed, 23 Nov 2016 06:49:24 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 23 Nov 2016 06:49:24 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
the above video ... the sketches are a perfect match.seems like those sketches are real. the police statements real ?
the snippet from the ping pong "concert" ...
speechless

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

Not to mention that the parents apparently have been invited by the offender.

And looking at the facts that have being sumerized, makes it unbelievable if it all comes true. .

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i´m still not convinced that
- the police drawing itself is real
- and that the statements from the english police are real

also suspect "anon insider info"
no doubt the drawing is a match but was it really released by the police ?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

They already took our guns. We will never get them back.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I have no words. What I was somehow feeling, what I tried to rationalize in hundreds of ways, is becoming visible as sharp picture.

Or Podesta bros suffer from bad art taste and incredible bad luck.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

Then we have to find out if it really fits what the YouTube poster claims.

But I'm not in a position to open a thread about that , I know there are other members here that have more skills on this topic than I have and are native Americans or British I think should post these kind of things it's a British /US investigation ,but I do feel the pain if this all becomes real and somehow I have the feeling this is going to be the biggest crime of this starting century. .
edit on 0b42America/ChicagoWed, 23 Nov 2016 10:06:42 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 23 Nov 2016 10:06:42 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

My mate put me onto the ducruix(spelling) case ? and how it all relates and ties back to each other and the whole dunblane shooting and how that shooting is an official secret and wont be told for another 100 years.

he sent me a link with loads of information I'll send it tonight im at work right now

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a quick google and i found a 3 years "the guardian" article with the sketch released by british police. so that part is real.

edit on 23-11-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2016 by glowdog because: errz

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ok I have been coming to ATS for several years now whenever I want to search the truth to events or issues in our crazy world! But omg!!! I've been sick all morning with what I have unraveled on Twitter. I'm starting to believe it's a starting gate for countless sex trafficking sites. I have seen young under aged children gagged and tied, many accounts that show the young girls getting whipped until they bleed, young very young girls that look so scared some crying (for help I'm sure).
I have pictures I can post, I've removed faces and any private parts but 2 questions:
1) how can I post them
2) who do I report this too - I do not know who to trust!
If you have a Twitter account start with Teens Spanking...you'll probably get sick like me!

edit on 23-11-2016 by CSuarez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CSuarez

That sounds very interesting :O
Can you send me the links to where you found those pictures please? I want to see how bad it is

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Once enough people, get the facts, the leaks will automatically start within private conversations , and then spread. People have already got a general unease. Certain police officers will want to pursue. Others will try and shut it down. for every case shut down the unease grows bigger. Finally you will have more questions like this in the house, like "Why were the British security services filming the goings on in the guest house".....,etc.. Why was Jill Dando shot when she was about to expose a top Pedo network. Why is Dun Blane subject to a hundred year security gag?. Why were Spooks crawling all over the Madeline affair?. They think were stupid. We are treated like the enemy, from the people are taxes get paid to.If we are the enemy, their first mistake is to underestimate us.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
they can do what they want and will continue to do what they want

they dont fear us
and they should underestimate us.

even if we revolt, take to arms, they will just shut us down with riot control/temporary martial law.

and people from other countries will just go "oh look, they are demonstrating again" and 2 weeks later it will be forgotten

doesnt matter how big the issue is (like pedophile rings, arguably the biggest issue there ever can be), people will forget it 2 week later

and those who WONT forget, ppl on 4chan, redditors, certain "anonymous" groups - even after 100 threads, 100 videos, mass-demonstrations, what ever you can think of -

it will be shut down, washed down by media, and, forgotten

there is litterally nothing that can be done
game is already over
game is already lost

there is however ONE thing that can still be done

but saying it will be against TOS

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join