It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: New pedo scandal discovered in #twittergate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Anyone remember swirley face?

en.wikipedia.org...

He looks a lot like Mr "J'aime les enfants" wtf ever his last name is.

These sickos are all related somehow I freaking guarantee it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Let's just say that it didn't take long for me to delete my twitter account after i looked at the #twittergate trend.

Twitter is full of long time members/tweeters with ultra sick crap on their profiles. and they seem untouchable.

It's true.
It's sick.

And now i know, i wish i didn't.. but at least i did the one thing i can do.

Deleted any association with that site.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Twitter is as corrupt as Reddit >.>

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

edit on 22-11-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Twitter is as corrupt as Reddit >.>

Yep, that's what I get out of it.

Disgusting and pathetic losers.

Reddit is really a honey pot.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Well, that is about as uncanny as Podesta and the e-fits.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why is convicted pedophile Ian Watkins' Twitter account still active and in use 3 years later?

twitter.com...

Apparently his twitter started up from prison.

So they went out of their way to give him a voice, while silencing other "alt right" accounts and the person who brought twitter pedo to their attention and that of the FBI.

I think the FBI should start investigating twitter, and to elicit their cooperation in any ongoing investigations.

edit on 22-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
From reading the reddit comments, it seems very easy to find CP on twitter. Some people just stumbled on to real photos when clicking on random links.

I thought you had to go on the deep web or "know a guy" for pedos to attain CP. Apparently, it's easy as going on twitter.

So much pedo news lately....Just when you think the world might be getting a little better, there is always something to remind you how persistently f*cked up it is.
edit on 22-11-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ok so the Podesta brothers were friends with known MP Pedo. Freud...who shared his office in Parliament with known Pedo Cyril Smith. The Podestas were so chummy with Freud they would stay at his villa in Portugal...I suppose the age of consent in Portugal is the same as Spain which is 12?....So pizzagate is BS? I don't think so...www.thelastamericanvagabond.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Absolutely creepy, even that they're tried directly to these people, but those sketches, if they're real, speak volumes. Any more word on that? What was the context by which those police sketches were made and is there any providence on that, like a link to where it's posted or anything like that.

Freaky, that the Podesta Bro's were reported to have been staying at that guys place when the little girl down the road disappeared. Strange coincidence..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Lol you don't think they'll be bought out or threatened...a reply to: loam

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting..

twitter.com...

The head of twitter, likes the "good pasta" the "satanic verses" and is enjoying the beginning of the "golden threads intertwining".

Ah man! So he's speaking the code himself!

Then we find out that twitter was a red carpet for CP with some sort of Arab connection.

Weird!

Looks like twittergate is pizzagate 2.0, day 2.

So someone, as a prank and a practical joke took his account down. Good one! You have to shut them down.

in the sky above the sufferer, held up like a kite on a golden thread?

from The Satanic Verses

edit on 23-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The main worry, is that in the Madeline case, we see immediate, concern from the highest levels of Government, Brown was chancellor of the exchequer, and Blair was Prime minister, within hours of the reported abduction , Blair and Brown were so concerned they sent spooks down and dealt with the matter, along with others at the highest diplomatic level...highly strange ...as she might have just wondered off and could be found at any minute......Blair is recorded as going to Epstein's Island on the Lolita express. My guess is that we are dealing with a transatlantic Government thing at the highest level. Clement Freud had the McCann's over for lunch , and stayed in contact with them constantly, in fact they were being monitored from day one with interested documented people except Brown who have been known to associate with Pedos.
So we could join the dots in many ways but these are facts.
The supposition is, could their have been a diplomatic incident if it was found that a British child had been abducted by, by an American Pedo ring with tacit approval from Washington?...So if that was the case it would have to managed, because public opinion with regards to American involvement in the Middle East, would have to be controlled. Is this the Bombshell if generally known would cause mayhem.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh dear

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Princess2814

Oh Crap!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Too creepy.

Oh dear is right.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Twitter accidentally suspends its own CEO's account

For a while late Tuesday, attempts to reach Jack Dorsey's profile produced an error message saying it had been suspended. That prompted speculation his account might have been hacked or automatically shut down because of a high number of complaints from other users. After it came back online, Dorsey tweeted that the suspension was the result of "an internal mistake."

money.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Too creepy.

Oh dear is right.

What?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Too creepy.

Oh dear is right.

What?

The case of John and Tony Podesta in Portugal with the missing kid - something's wrong, doesn't look good.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Too creepy.

Oh dear is right.

What?

The case of John and Tony Podesta in Portugal with the missing kid - something's wrong, doesn't look good.

WOW. I'll have to research that now. So much and so many threads to keep up with. ATS needs to merge all the Pizza and Spirit Roasting threads into one.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join