It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizzagate Dissemination Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The idea of this thread is for members to post and discuss new information, theories and other stuff relating to the debacle that is Pizzgate. I thought that this sub-forum would be the most suitable, I'm not sure if there is a more appropriate option. I've created this thread because right now, as may be the case for some time, threads about specific elements of the subject could very easily go off-topic. Suffice to say, this may essentially be a thread of self-research and investigative journalism, if you will. If any moderators feel this is not appropriate then please accept my apologies, although I personally feel that this matter requires the utmost attention of good-willed folk since the authorities clearly have no concern for being open and honest about it.

Now, getting back to the tangent I was already on, and on a completely random note, I shall begin...

These two images look remarkably similar, both of which I've encountered tonight while researching the topic...

The first picture was from a video on YouTube featuring "The Great Zucchini"...

www.youtube.com...

I have to wonder if they are in any way affiliated with Magic Circle. Actually, now I'm starting to wonder if Magic Roundabout is in any way relevant.

The second image is from the "Joint Custody" Facebook page...

www.facebook.com...

Joint Custody has a few odd references, this one in particular...

www.facebook.com...

The suspicious links just keep on coming and coming, something really isn't right here.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

There is no such thing as too much attention being brought to this abhorrent reality.

People can stick their heads in the sand as much as they wish, the evidence is literally staring them in the face, example being that picture from Comet Pizza of a little girl with her hands taped down on a god damn table or the "german baby" for 1200 dollars.

It makes one sick, utterly, utterly sick to see this being exposed and people barely batting an eye.

I mentioned this in the other thread and it bears repeating, I find it quite telling that Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Obama,have begun to wage war against "fake news" while this scandal is going viral. Add to that threads being scrubbed from 4chan and we can see these sick f**** are doing all they can to contain this.

They claim it is because of the Trump presidency, when IMHO the real truth is pizzagate is the reason the elite had to switch to their plan B and put Trump in.

Thank you for this thread!

S&F
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

The suspicious links just keep on coming and coming, something really isn't right here.

I'd never heard of UK Magic Tricks until I saw your post. Just starting to do some research now.

Aeternum servare secreta is latin for "keep the secrets forever" btw...

edit on 11/20/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I'd never heard of UK Magic Tricks until I saw your post. Just starting to do some research now.

Nice job, wondered what that means... freaking disturbing to say the least.

There are far more good people in this world, these evil psychopaths have relied upon full ignorance of the masses in order to operate.

As your tag say, "that which is hidden will be revealed" and we are seeing the connecting thread that connects them all.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
We already have some proof for crying out loud.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Record store crawl is - if I understand it well - something like traveling record market/promotion of local vinyl stores. Logo suggest it also: Half wheel, half vinyl.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Cool. If you can, before the timer runs out, please snip that quote because it makes the page awkward. Thanks!

a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I wouldn't have batted an eyelid at it if not for seeing the magic one beforehand - they're just way too similar for comfort.

Anyway, I was just looking up something about some woman called Eames Armstrong and noticed this...

gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net...

That is freakin' odd!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Okay, this is just getting stranger by the moment...

Jake and Dinos Chapman

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

When you click on privacy on Record Store Crawl's website it takes you to here where it informs you that their parent company is Warner Music...whose parent company is Warner Bros.

Hollyweirds darkness is no secret...
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Well they're based in Washington DC so there's no surprise there. Could be nothing, but like you say I think we all know by now that Hollywood is a prime outlet of Monarch Programming. This entire thing stinks of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'd like to debunk the 'smells like children' with the association to anything sinister in regards to 'pizzagate'.

This has nothing to do with the eponymous Marilyn Manson album. It is literally about the smell of children.

Now, this is not meant to be creepy, but children have a distinct smell from adults.

www.reddit.com...

And also this for further clarification. books.google.co.uk... d8Ol1njfOOoIDo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirz_C49rbQAhXMIcAKHRc5BVAQ6AEITDAI#v=onepage&q=smells%20like%20children%20reference%20to&f=false
edi t on 20-11-2016 by Tindalos2013 because: Add link

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I agree with you regarding Trump getting elected. I thought it interesting how "they" did the only thing they could to make this go away. I am sure they thought if they let Trump win then pizzagate would cease being investigated. That is why people need to keep investigating.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: drifter1109
I agree with you regarding Trump getting elected. I thought it interesting how "they" did the only thing they could to make this go away. I am sure they thought if they let Trump win then pizzagate would cease being investigated. That is why people need to keep investigating.

Good point, they may have figured that his presidency overall could cause so many to go to sleep on issues figuring because the election is over and Hillary out of the picture, everything is fine. Indeed the investigation needs to be kept ongoing.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Snipped.

Done.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

This is most likely to reference that the magician performing their illusions will never reveal how the illusion was done. Kind of like a code of honour.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Left lower image is based on "Transmutation Circle" from manga series Fullmetal alchemist. It is what popups first. If there is some uber-real meaning, I do not know.

On other hand it is nice work and does not look like kids playing. Construction of such pattern is quite task on paper not to speak in this scale.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Sure thing. But Latin?

To be honest, it looks very much like it has something to do with sacrifices.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Sure thing. But Latin?

To be honest, it looks very much like it has something to do with sacrifices.

As I said. I tried to skim google image results for "magic symbol", found one bound to "Fullmetal alchemist" and repeated search with this keyword. Lot of variations of this pattern resulted. FMA looks like elaborate project so there is chance its graphics are based on something "real". I'm not into magic.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Left lower image is based on "Transmutation Circle" from manga series Fullmetal alchemist. It is what popups first. If there is some uber-real meaning, I do not know.

On other hand it is nice work and does not look like kids playing. Construction of such pattern is quite task on paper not to speak in this scale.

Yes This. These are just art based from the manga/anime series Fullmetal Alchemist, it is just entertainment. I recognized the circles immediately. Based on fiction. I would recommend it for those with any interest.
ETA:
Wikipedia Fullmetal Alchemist(manga)
Wikipedia Full Metal Alchemist(anime)
Google Images fullmetal alchemist transmutation circle

Interestingly the series does have topical parallels to real life with government corruption and the use of magic based on the sacrifices of human souls to gain ultimate power, in this case pizzagate.

For the whole pizzagate topic, weird stuff is afoot. I am glad people are trying to root the truth from it all.

Or it may be a weird Alchemist pizza cult for real.
edit on 11/20/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

FMA world - if I understand it correctly - is based on "transmutation". There is something like "law of conservation of energy" so if you reanimate someone, other entity have to die.

Symbols are neutral(?) in FMA. You can use identical pattern for good or bad ends.

Why would somebody put such effort to mimic B grade anime series graphics is out of my imagination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join