It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizzagate Dissemination Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Of course if you need to use the symbols and you don't want to get caught then all you need to do is to have them in some type of TV show as a great cover.

This technique is as old as TV or as old as books.

It has stood the test of time.

So, before you jump to "That is just from a TV show" you may want to dig a little deeper.

That is a hell of a lot of work just to show you love a TV show.

P

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Equivalent Exchange.

This link describes it better that I ever could.
fma.wikia.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
I am assuming this is directed at me
Yeah they hijacked a Japanese anime,...LOL
Japan is way strange enough.
on second thought they may be involved..tentacles and all....DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!!

But seriously, you may be right. But I didn't jump. And I am an avid digger of things....oh WORK??!!! haha surely you jest...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
A couple hours ago I tripped over a comment on ZeroHedge and went tumbling down this indescribably dark "PizzaGate" rabbit hole... I can say with comple certainty that what I've read and seen has been the most chilling and disturbing thing of which I've ever become aware.
Four or more businesses, clustered closely together (most in one connected strip), each using as its business logo a similar but slightly varied symbol- symbols that are nearly identical to those used by the underground pedophile community to identify their different twisted tastes... Then there's (these next things make me so sick I can hardly type the words) the Instagram feed with the pictures of the very young children in various odd and demented positions and juxtapositions, the pic of a young boy eating pizza between two men, his face covered by a pizza slice Clipart as if to conceal his identity, pics of the interior of a steel meat freezer with bizarre and playful comments... Excavations in the basements of the buildings... My God, it's incomprehensible. I'm literally chilled to the bone and nauseous right now, I don't think there's any sleep for me tonight.

There's too much to list here, too many dots that keep connecting together. And if this big picture actually is what it appears to be... It's more disgusting, diabolical, and inhuman than anything we could ever imagine. One could certainly describe the perpetrators and participants in such a group as evil, though that doesn't cover it. The condition that could motivate one to participate in- or to help conceal and thereby perpetuate- such acts, is worse than evil. It could only be the complete and total absence of empathy, and probably any kind of emotion whatsoever.

My entire life I've been against the death penalty... But if this is actually real, those involved in this child kidnapping, trafficking, molestation, torture and murder should all be tied up and set on fire.

Edited to add: Here's a couple links to some of the info I mentioned above. But be warned- you can't unlearn what you will learn.

Reddit PizzaGate link 1

Reddit PizzaGate Link 2
edit on 11202016 by M4nWithNoN4me because: Add links

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Exactly. Amount of time spent on creating it on tennis court.

As I read page posted by japee, I have to correct my statement about "neutrality of patterns". While basic structures remain same, their meaning is defined by "runes" inscribed. It would be interesting to match runes in photo with particular FMA episode. Here is candidate:

This section is about the act of human transmutation. For the Fullmetal Alchemist episode, see Episode 46: "Human Transmutation" (2003 series).

Or simple, mundane explanation: Devoted Dungeon&Dragons party - those chairs around large circle.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Symbols are neutral. They are used transmute materials into other materials through Equivalent Exchange. They could be used for good or bad. It is the intent or application that is biased.

ETA: But there is a moral threshold...human transmutations. they are forbidden and thought to be lore. The consequences are very heavy and involve dimensional portholes..Like I said FICTION..
edit on 11/20/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

Another ETA: Fullmetal Alchemist and its story line are not topical to the OP IMO, and is derailing this thread.
Lets get back to pizzagate. (I think I puked a bit in my mouth)
edit on 11/20/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

I've spent two nights crying through this, I honestly have. The sad truth is, though, I've been extremely observant over the past few years because some things have seemed totally out of place for a normal world, things which perfectly fit in with this story as it happens, so it actually does not surprise me in the slightest. Nothing surprises me any more.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I agree with you. Still it was useful to contextualize those strange pictures of tennis court.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
because something is seen in a cartoon, doesn't mean that it isn't based on reality.

this next one looks to be a stylized pentagram.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I'll bite one more time.
Strange location to place dark occultist transmutation circles to do nefarious evil rituals...Out in the open in the middle of a tennis court...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

I'll bite one more time.
Strange location to place dark occultist transmutation circles to do nefarious evil rituals...Out in the open in the middle of a tennis court...

Well they certainly were not playing Power Rangers.

Ouija is just a kids board game right?
edit on 0America/Chicago41Sun, 20 Nov 2016 05:41:51 -060020500000016 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Nor were they doing anything they were trying to hide from the public either.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
upon further examining the tennis court photo, what is it's provenance? Do we even know if it is directly tied to pizzagate?

To me the photo does not appear to be taken from within the US, I bet South East Asia, but could be anywhere.
Also I believe they are not finished with rendering the larger circle, the tools used are scattered about.(rope stick etc.) The chairs and tables were used for anchors for the divisions of the circle in order to make the desired pattern. And they have caution tape surrounding the circle.

Not quite the tidiest of evil rituals.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I recall a story where a Black mass was planned for Harvard University.
It seems to have been canceled but still, strange things happen
www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Were I inclined, I would take the logo of Starbucks and put with it several copycat versions from other business of their style to show...eh,...that their style has been copied. That would be the true and complete sum total of my investigating powers and, seemingly, the whole deal. Where I to go further and make outrageous claims, I would have to offer substantive information and data without sending the reader on a convoluted chase of various pixels elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I can't open the video, someone please give me a Pizzagate synopsis? Satanic pedophilia is my guess? If that is the case, check out Mark Passio videos on you tube. He's a former Satanist who explains quite a bit. It is good to Know what these people are about, so they can be defeated. PEACE.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Hi, have been a fan of this site for years but never joined until just now. The reason being i have been up all night studying this sick and twisted story. Here are a few things i have uncovered.

Firstly take a look at who was performing there in the last couple of monthes

pbs.twimg.com...:large
pbs.twimg.com...

Some quotes from their facebook/twitter accounts

This “family-friendly” Upper Northwest pizza parlor draws kids of all ages with free Ping-Pong, “pretty good” pies and “excellent” wings; early evening…

We look forward to playing with you at Comet!
FYI: We do not take reservations and serve on a first-come-first-served basis. On Friday and Saturday nights we can have pretty long waits for dining tables. During the week is much less of a wait, if at all. All ping pong tables are free and rotate quickly through players - either while waiting for a dining table or just hanging out.

Also guess what links Comet ping pong and Besta pizza ?

jalopnik.com...

Thats right, massive underground tunnel complex.

Also, has anyone found a link between the 2 podesta brothers and Alex Podesta? Here is some of his artwork.

www.alexpodesta.com...

Surely this sick bastard is involved somehow. Ihope the fbi do their jobs properly, but seems comet nonce is still operating as normal. Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Skunk works is the correct forum. Threads that lack any critical analysis and evidence should always go in skunk works.

Go look in a mirror. Your darkness is shinning.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

Hi, my name is Darkmadness and I am a paid propagandist.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Funny thing about that Vinyl crawl.
My husband and I are music freaks and have a large number of albums. We live in a city that has a decent amount f vinyl available. I worked in a used record store for a bit.

For at least 10 years, there have been independently organized "go to all record stores this weekend and buy, to support local business" events. Most, if not all, mid size US cities have them. It's a music freak/hipster thing.

I was surprised when I came across this campaign about a National Vinyl Crawl. And it did not come from normal outlets that one would expect. I don't recall where I first heard of it, but it was strange. I wondered why none of our local shops were advertising about it. In fact, I just checked 3 local used record chain websites and they are NOT advertising it at all.

I assumed it was some poorly-organized event a blogger started to get attention. Seeing that it came from WARNER BROS. makes no sense. It is poorly advertised, without enthusiasm. Warner threw money behind this?

Just saying it is very odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join