It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizzagate Dissemination Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RootThemOut

Welcome to ATS friend, excellent first post!

In response to that A Podesta 'art', I can only say JEEZUS H CHRIST what in the actual F?!? Nightmarish stuff. Not vulgar, violent or even shocking, but deeply unsettling... The kind of creepiness that's obscured by a thin veil, but you can see and hear the horrible things squirming underneath.

These people and inhuman things are fighting but they're being dragged out into the stark, burning light of day... the forces of good will kill this sick darkness.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

When you click on privacy on Record Store Crawl's website it takes you to here where it informs you that their parent company is Warner Music...whose parent company is Warner Bros.

Hollyweirds darkness is no secret...

This freaking rabbit hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Time Warner Symbol

Seem Familar???

Maybe it's a stretch but I'm damned tired of all these coincidences.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Fair point. If they were using child labour then, well they deserve to be reprimanded for it... but I guess we're more concerned about the here and now.

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

Maybe it's a stretch but I'm damned tired of all these coincidences.

That's pretty damning actually. All of this is so obvious that it's a wonder it's took so long to notice.

edit on 20th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Fair point. If they were using child labour then, well they deserve to be reprimanded for it... but I guess we're more concerned about the here and now.

Why? Labour laws making child labour illegal were not passed until 1938.

Also, it was the social norm.
edit on 20-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I know about pizzagate, comet pingpong, besta pizza, and the other French restaurant across the street with a pic of hillary on their website, with all 3 places seemingly using known pedophilia symbols. I know about the handkerchief email. Maybe a few other things...

But i must be waaaaay behind for you to start a thread about it with two random logos telling us nothing more than that they look similar to you... As if thats supposed to mean something to me. Id love to help out with this stuff, but, it looks like im too far behind to be any use to you. Seems like its become an exclusive club, since you dont bother to care to explain to anyone what those logos mean and how they are connected to pizza gate. Btw i dont get a good enough connection to watch videos where im at, but somehow i think even if i did watch the great zuchinni video, id still be lost unless i already happened to know how zuchinniguy was connected to the whole thing.

If you claim to really care about helping the children, any stranger from the net, not even an ats member, should be able to wander in here, without having even ever heard of pizzagate, and after reading your opening post, if it was written up properly, should be able to understand clearly what this is about and be able to sign up an ats account and begin helping you put together the pieces and connect the dots... A random stranger who doesnt even realize what is going on, for all we know, could have the ultimate puzzle piece to tie this all together! If youd witten up a proper OP, that hypothetical stranger could stumble across this and have some random piece of evidence that NOBODY ELSE knows about...

But as it is now, that hypothetical stranger would take one look at this and go "huh? Wtf is pizzagate? Someone ordered pepporoni and got sausage instead? Or what? And what is the deal with these two logos? Huh... Must be some crazy conspiracy theory with no basis in reality..." and go clicking off into the internet wilderness, never to be seen or heard from again...

Great. Now more children can continue to suffer, all because you couldn't give a damn to make a proper OP, but only cared about showing off that you have the latest piece to the puzzle... And you couldn't even be bothered to explain how those logos fit into the bigger picture...

And this is supposed to be the big dissemination thread? The big public broadcast that im supposed to be able to show to any family friend or coworker so they can get clued in on this pizzagate thing?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Also, looking at your post partway down the first page, you found a pic of some magic symbols while researching "someone named Eames Armstrong ".

Ok. What does this armstrong person or those symbols have to do with pizzagate? Or is this thread just turning into a "hey look at this crazy symbol i found"-thread, and to hell with pizzagate, even before the first page is done?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Also, looking at your post partway down the first page, you found a pic of some magic symbols while researching "someone named Eames Armstrong ".

Ok. What does this armstrong person or those symbols have to do with pizzagate? Or is this thread just turning into a "hey look at this crazy symbol i found"-thread, and to hell with pizzagate, even before the first page is done?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Once this all gets tied back to the royal family and gets blown wide open, thats why they killed diana because she was going to let it all out in the open!

Maybe this will be the one that changes the world , the old power structures will crumble and a new world will emerge like a pheonix from its corrupt ashes

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

these arent anything to do with pizzagate they are just some alchemical symbols , alchemy already has its own established language and they all mean something but they are not linked to pizza gate !

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I know about pizzagate, comet pingpong, besta pizza, and the other French restaurant across the street with a pic of hillary on their website, with all 3 places seemingly using known pedophilia symbols. I know about the handkerchief email. Maybe a few other things...

But i must be waaaaay behind for you to start a thread about it with two random logos telling us nothing more than that they look similar to you... As if thats supposed to mean something to me. Id love to help out with this stuff, but, it looks like im too far behind to be any use to you. Seems like its become an exclusive club, since you dont bother to care to explain to anyone what those logos mean and how they are connected to pizza gate. Btw i dont get a good enough connection to watch videos where im at, but somehow i think even if i did watch the great zuchinni video, id still be lost unless i already happened to know how zuchinniguy was connected to the whole thing.

If you claim to really care about helping the children, any stranger from the net, not even an ats member, should be able to wander in here, without having even ever heard of pizzagate, and after reading your opening post, if it was written up properly, should be able to understand clearly what this is about and be able to sign up an ats account and begin helping you put together the pieces and connect the dots... A random stranger who doesnt even realize what is going on, for all we know, could have the ultimate puzzle piece to tie this all together! If youd witten up a proper OP, that hypothetical stranger could stumble across this and have some random piece of evidence that NOBODY ELSE knows about...

But as it is now, that hypothetical stranger would take one look at this and go "huh? Wtf is pizzagate? Someone ordered pepporoni and got sausage instead? Or what? And what is the deal with these two logos? Huh... Must be some crazy conspiracy theory with no basis in reality..." and go clicking off into the internet wilderness, never to be seen or heard from again...

Great. Now more children can continue to suffer, all because you couldn't give a damn to make a proper OP, but only cared about showing off that you have the latest piece to the puzzle... And you couldn't even be bothered to explain how those logos fit into the bigger picture...

And this is supposed to be the big dissemination thread? The big public broadcast that im supposed to be able to show to any family friend or coworker so they can get clued in on this pizzagate thing?

Thank you. I read through this thinking, "did they just dig up some random images and try to connect them to this?"

I believe there is something to this pizzagate, but this thread is really random.
edit on 21-11-2016 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

There is no such thing as too much attention being brought to this abhorrent reality.

People can stick their heads in the sand as much as they wish, the evidence is literally staring them in the face, example being that picture from Comet Pizza of a little girl with her hands taped down on a god damn table or the "german baby" for 1200 dollars.

It makes one sick, utterly, utterly sick to see this being exposed and people barely batting an eye.

I mentioned this in the other thread and it bears repeating, I find it quite telling that Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Obama,have begun to wage war against "fake news" while this scandal is going viral. Add to that threads being scrubbed from 4chan and we can see these sick f**** are doing all they can to contain this.

They claim it is because of the Trump presidency, when IMHO the real truth is pizzagate is the reason the elite had to switch to their plan B and put Trump in.

Thank you for this thread!

S&F

You worded...my feelings perfectly. Glad to know some of us are not alone on this. To those wanting to derail this thread, whether you are paid or not. You should be interested in this topic and see where it goes. The info is much more valueble than your paycheck. And this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually know the truth.

I ask everyone even liberals to cooperate just this once. because there IS something here and it must be exposed for humanity's sake. Now is your chance to really be a hero, because this involves children being murdered.

And that is a line that should not be crossed ever if you are a decent human being who genuinely cares about life. This goes waaaay beyond politics. I care not if you are a Trump supporter or a Hillary supporter. This is about life and anti bullying/anti abuse.

If there ever was a time to come together as human beings, now would be it.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Man Ive spent at least an hour at lunch looking for well known logo's that include these colours and motifs

I found one pizza place in glasgow , pizza punks

the anarchy logo is a basic triangle , and has both neon pink and blue in the logo ,

neon pink and blue do not make me think of food or pizza !

#in weird

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
And this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually know the truth.

That is only if you get to the truth and not just baseless accusations.

Pointing out the flimsiness of the proof offered does not mean that someone is denying that these things happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wish I never heard of pizzagate...
This has been the most disgusting, depraved rabbit hole I've ever encountered..

And reminds me of the picture which saw Anthony Weiner's wife, Huma finally break it off..

It shows Weiner with an erection next to his baby...

If any of this is true then jimmycomet and the podesta brothers have a reckoning coming...and it will not be pretty.

I now understand the reason for comeys odd behavior and vague announcement after sifting through Weiner's laptop...

It would stand to reason comey was as horrified as we are and sought to influence the election so he could prosecute this ring...at least that is my hope...

I said in this thread BEFORE the election how perplexed I was by comeys behavior...it now makes sense if this pizzagate scandal is real...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee
not to rain on your nothing to see move along post but alot of mystical symbols you see in movies and anime are actually real mystical symbols that have been copied from books on the subject.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Kanye West...

"I've been sent here to give y'all my truth - even at the risk of my own life, even at the risk of my own success, my own career. Get ready to have a field day, press, because the show's over" he said, as he dropped his microphone and walked out of the concert.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 21st November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So it would appear that "Pizzagate" came about in this Wikipedia article...

en.wikipedia.org...

The first entry was on 26th August 2015 and seemingly as a result of a citation...

www.bbc.co.uk...

I really have to wonder about that story now...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Speaking of football...

edit on 21st November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Sorry, seems I missed your posts. I've just been throwing in some pieces of information which may or not be in any way relevant, but stuff I feel could do with being looked at. Everything needs to be looked at now, that's how bad it is. I just kinda started where I left in another thread and took it from there.

You have a good point though, and if I could then I'd edit my original post to compile a better introduction and format. In any case, as I'm sure a lot of us are I am learning as I go with this because it is all news to me, revelations are coming in thick and fast so it's difficult to properly put it all into an articulated post.

It's a shame actually because this thread is coming up just off the top 20 results on Google for the "Pizzagate" term. So yeah, if I could I'd edit that post right away to make it look better.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm just gonna post stuff in here now which is not directly in-line with the topic of other threads, better than me starting new threads entirely I guess. Feel free to discuss, I'll post stuff anyway so as to get it all on record.

www.kanyetothe.com...

#PIZZAGATE

if you know you know

Did he mention this at any of his shows. I only want those who went to actually confirm this

Did kanye at any point say

''Look up pizza gate''

once again if you know you know

Followed by stuff like this...

Ban op

Talking about #Pizzagate (democrat pedophile/child abduction ring) gets people found 'sucided' with 9 gunshot wounds to the back of the head. I hope OP was using a VPN to post.

whats everyones favorite pizza?

Sausage

pinapples and bacon

Might have to bump my Do you like pizza hot or cold thread in misc

it all makes sense especially with him saying he knows jay got killers.

It depends where its from tbh. Domino's pizza is goat cold but some local pizza id probably want to reheat

ban op lock thread i swear everybody wants to push their own obsessions onto ye let ye be ye

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join