It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is schizophrenia a quantum telepathy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryHasticles

The thing I find funny about some people is they think EVERY autistic or schizophrenic is special (like superpower special). But yeah some are just "speshal" lmao. I've known too many schizos that were complete losers that I just kind of chuckle when the proud Mom walks in talking about her poor disabled kid like he was the next Buddha. I mean every once in a while it could happen, but not EVERY time.

However the schizophrenic experience is too close to what they call in the East, Sahmadi, or the awakening on one's consciousness. A lot of Buddhist sutras talk about the various power and things you will see that might (and probably are) be misdiagnosed as schizophrenia.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Schizophrenia, schiz- effective "disorders" include having delusions and hallucinations. But many are good, intelligent hallucinations. Some as I've experienced and met others with the same, and researched.

I get warnings, some small, some not so small.
Telepathy forms after the audio hallucinations get quiet. Let me tell you, they resonate loud.

The mind is made up of chemicals firing transduction moments, reactions form from training and genetic formations.

I just want a way back to normal. That's anyone's hope in all this.

Or is it all fake?

Lets not try to give liberal "progressives" anymore excuses then they already gave themselves. They already highjacked "Shellshock/PTSD" and "Safe spaces", both things that only 5 years ago were usually only to be found in psychiatric wards.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: anotherside
Schizophrenia, schiz- effective "disorders" include having delusions and hallucinations. But many are good, intelligent hallucinations. Some as I've experienced and met others with the same, and researched.

I get warnings, some small, some not so small.
Telepathy forms after the audio hallucinations get quiet. Let me tell you, they resonate loud.

The mind is made up of chemicals firing transduction moments, reactions form from training and genetic formations.

I just want a way back to normal. That's anyone's hope in all this.

Or is it all fake?

Lets not try to give liberal "progressives" anymore excuses then they already gave themselves. They already highjacked "Shellshock/PTSD" and "Safe spaces", both things that only 5 years ago were usually only to be found in psychiatric wards.
I frankly hate politics being involved with medicine and health. Politicians are not doctors, there manipulative profiteers.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

So are a lot of doctors tbh.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join