It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is schizophrenia a quantum telepathy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: khnum
Dont entertain the voices or the visions they lead nowhere good- unless there is a qualified psychologist or psychiatrist on this board do not entertain any advice here,your condition can be managed seek help before it gets worse.
don't panic upon me, I survive through this.
I'm not here to seek help, but tell a story.

We're all stories anyway..right?

Only if they are told
my story is paradox, a series of catch 22s

Well, I tried.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Dont entertain the voices or the visions they lead nowhere good- unless there is a qualified psychologist or psychiatrist on this board do not entertain any advice here,your condition can be managed seek help before it gets worse.
don't panic upon me, I survive through this.
I'm not here to seek help, but tell a story.

We're all stories anyway..right?

Only if they are told
my story is paradox, a series of catch 22s

Well, I tried.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Sorry. Just my take on it.

I don't want to make light of it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have had schizophrenia for 18 years trust me this is not the place to discuss it,it will eventually improve but your probably going to go through hell first,dont not ever let the voices gain your confidence they will turn on you eventually and yes some psychotic episodes do appear logical and structured but heed my advice regular counselling by a professional and treatment is necessary.
Jesus is and will be the ultimate counselor for me. I am in silence because I like to stay in peace for one, and I have no knowledge of higher goings on, which the false one tries to speak lies through me, and I have to be as reasonable as I can against it. It often makes me feel I interfere with things I cannot comprehend, it's an intelligence but it's depraved for its goal.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Threads outlining what schizophrenia is or isnt tend to disapear so I wont outline my theories on the matter, most I have met with this condition have a religious nature to their hallucinations.There is a 'Jesus' in every mental institution in the western world but unfortunately the real one isnt to be found for anyone suffering this condition,trust Jesus for the afterlife maybe but in this one you need medical professionals-isolation is a big no-no for this condition.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Threads outlining what schizophrenia is or isnt tend to disapear so I wont outline my theories on the matter, most I have met with this condition have a religious nature to their hallucinations.There is a 'Jesus' in every mental institution in the western world but unfortunately the real one isnt to be found for anyone suffering this condition,trust Jesus for the afterlife maybe but in this one you need medical professionals-isolation is a big no-no for this condition.
let me tell you about me, and my "hallucinations". Everything in this is a product of transduction. Every sound effect, every voice, Everytime they need me angry. It's a lie. For power. Just like humans use to dominate each other.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The voices take control level by level or altar by altar if you will ,in the end you will be acting out demented storylines designed to do you self harm or flashing people in the nut house,whatever your hallucinations are you dont surrender to them and you cant fight them alone,the fact you concede a level of control over you by them may make you a danger to yourself or others,you dont have it sorted,you dont have the answers please seek proper help,thats all ive got to say,Good luck.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The voices take control level by level or altar by altar if you will ,in the end you will be acting out demented storylines designed to do you self harm or flashing people in the nut house,whatever your hallucinations are you dont surrender to them and you cant fight them alone,the fact you concede a level of control over you by them may make you a danger to yourself or others,you dont have it sorted,you dont have the answers please seek proper help,thats all ive got to say,Good luck.
let me help you. You can push the sound small, only in your left ear. There will be random pain, and wierd waves of energy as you try to sleep. That will pass, and all that is left is you..perfect as you were meant to be..

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Please, I understand misunderstanding..

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Imagine a brain as a hard drive on a computer.

Schizophrenia occurs when partitioning occurs on that hard drive and different "operating systems" take over the various partitions.

That's my take on it.

I somewhat agree...

the schizophrenia ('voices' in this telepathy thread) are exotic internal programs or perhaps a 'short-circuit' which allows the subject to access... the larger non-ordinary realms or realities....
pretty much the pattern or Path that a Shaman cultivates over time in accessing the natural-world and the other non-ordinary Upper & Lower worlds
to gain insight or knowledge of the unseen forces around us all the time

regrettably many schizophrenics get overwhelmed by the 'Split-between-Realities', get scared or confused or get forced into medications like psycho-tropics by the pharmacy culture doctors
edit on th30147960858819232016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

regrettably many schizophrenics get overwhelmed by the 'Split-between-Realities', get scared or confused or get forced into medications like psycho-tropics by the pharmacy culture doctors
indeed, I refuse that. Medication honestly helps a little if it works, but you have to make it work sometimes.
edit on 19-11-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

OP.

Send me a private message.

There is a bizarre truth to telepathic stuff in humans, but it is not confined to those diagnosed with schizophrenia or schizoeffective disorder. This site may have an audience that seeks to discredit these notions, but they are speaking from fearful ignorance,or they are well aware and seek to warn you of the burden of this, by way of dissuasion.

It is a very hard to follow, hard to define phenomenon and is generally not as straight forward as many conceive telepathy to be. It is very subconscious and most are not attuned to look for it. My belief is that those with schizo() disorders sometimes tune into it more so than others due to enhanced and/or more abstract pattern recognition.

I don't even think it's recognized as real by a lot of agencies and the psychiatric community. Either that or they are trying to control the phenomenon on a global scale, and I don't necessarily blame them for that. Utilization of instilled ignorance or uncertainty are means to an end that is submission of the phenomenon. Again, I don't necessarily disagree with this.

Most will regard my post here as hogwash, and that is a defense mechanism that I don't disagree with again. I was afraid too, but I got sucked into the rabbit hole after hundreds of synchronicities/coincidences, premonitions, and much more. It was everything from amazingly beautiful to dreadfully terrifying.

I have largely learned to control it, because quite frankly, I dont want to bother anyone. I just want to help.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

OP.

Send me a private message.

There is a bizarre truth to telepathic stuff in humans, but it is not confined to those diagnosed with schizophrenia or schizoeffective disorder. This site may have an audience that seeks to discredit these notions, but they are speaking from fearful ignorance,or they are well aware and seek to warn you of the burden of this, by way of dissuasion.

It is a very hard to follow, hard to define phenomenon and is generally not as straight forward as many conceive telepathy to be. It is very subconscious and most are not attuned to look for it. My belief is that those with schizo() disorders sometimes tune into it more so than others due to enhanced and/or more abstract pattern recognition.

I don't even think it's recognized as real by a lot of agencies and the psychiatric community. Either that or they are trying to control the phenomenon on a global scale, and I don't necessarily blame them for that. Utilization of instilled ignorance or uncertainty are means to an end that is submission of the phenomenon. Again, I don't necessarily disagree with this.

Most will regard my post here as hogwash, and that is a defense mechanism that I don't disagree with again. I was afraid too, but I got sucked into the rabbit hole after hundreds of synchronicities/coincidences, premonitions, and much more. It was everything from amazingly beautiful to dreadfully terrifying.

I have largely learned to control it, because quite frankly, I dont want to bother anyone. I just want to help.

beautiful said..

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Everything's a conveyance of thought, these voices take us away from that.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Everything's a conveyance of thought, these voices take us away from that.
one thing I have found is that thought reality needs to dream, physical reality just dies before me. In some sacred bliss or terribility.
edit on 19-11-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Time is a lover, and a fighter.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Your mother and father want the best of you, what will you be dr. Who asks.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My oldest was diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was in his late teens. He has heard "voices" since he was a very small child. The thing with that is that I heard those voices too, and at the exact same time. So in my opinion, I think there is more to this disorder than those in the medical/psychological field realize. I think it has something to do with being more "in tune" with other, unseen parts of this world. But again, this is just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

chaos ripping chaos apart.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

chaos ripping chaos apart.
be wise upon it humans..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join